PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!!

kaorder1999
07-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I was upposed to be in the hospital monday night only after my surgery (and possible not have to stay at all.) When they began the surgery and they got to the spot they were working on the Dr's all told me afterwards they looked at each other and went Uh Oh. So, I ended up being in the hospital Monday night, tuesday Night, Wedsesay Night and All Day Thursday. Before my surgery I ate on Sunday night at around 8 and didnt have another "meal" until Wednesday afternoon, evening because i Had no freaking strength. What turned into a microsopic surgery ended up being a "cut open and ie back a lot of back muscle and other stuff" surgery.

I can already tell the nerve relief has been fixed and now im just having to struggle with all th epost op pain. I did a LOT of walking around today. Very Very sore now. What they thought were small calcuim deposits ended up being huge bone spurs constricting my my nerve at two places on my spine. They two herniations were also much worse than the first and only MRI I had back in January showed.

For thos of yall that tried texting me, sorry. I got a new phone a little whil eback with a new number., Didnt mean to scare yall and make you think things went bad and my phone had already been disconnected!!!!

DU_stud04
07-08-2007, 12:02 AM
glad to hear you doing good, post op sucks, but itll all be good soon enough

LH Panther Mom
07-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Glad to hear you're doing better! :)

Phantom Stang
07-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Glad to hear you're doing better! :)
Ditto that.
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

pirate4state
07-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
For thos of yall that tried texting me, sorry. I got a new phone a little whil eback with a new number., Didnt mean to scare yall and make you think things went bad and my phone had already been disconnected!!!!

Seriously, you have no idea how freaky that was!! LOL. I'm glad the doctors have "fixed" you up! http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/smiley304.gif

Thanks for getting us a personal update on your status. :)

bobcat1
07-08-2007, 05:15 AM
Kao, I am sorry to hear the way it went but I liked the news about the nerve pain being gone. You can recover from the surgery part. The real deal is the nerve pain. Congrats on a successful surgery and hears to a quick recovery. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3afan
07-08-2007, 06:20 AM
:thumbsup:

zebrablue2
07-08-2007, 07:12 AM
great to have you back. hope the healing process is a speedy one.

charlesrixey
07-08-2007, 07:37 AM
We are all praying for a quick recovery!

AP Panther Fan
07-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Glad to hear that they solved more problems than they originally thought you had. Hope you are feeling good as new...soon!:)

kaorder1999
07-08-2007, 04:56 PM
thanks everyone. I did he most usassisted walking today than ive done since the surgery. Rough but felt good to get it done!

DU_stud04
07-08-2007, 05:11 PM
thanks everyone. I did he most usassisted walking today than ive done since the surgery. Rough but felt good to get it done! "DO WORK SON!"

sinton66
07-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Good luck, buddy, we're all pulling for you. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Stop being a girl about it, ladies don't like vulnerable men, so you'd better step it up.

bobcat1
07-08-2007, 05:51 PM
thanks everyone. I did he most usassisted walking today than ive done since the surgery. Rough but felt good to get it done! It will get easier everyday. Good to hear!

Snydertigersrul
07-08-2007, 05:55 PM
thanks everyone. I did he most usassisted walking today than ive done since the surgery. Rough but felt good to get it done!

Wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

kaorder1999
07-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Stop being a girl about it, ladies don't like vulnerable men, so you'd better step it up.

well my hot ass woman I have right now loves to take care of me!!!

bobcat1
07-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Sounds like you got some good drugs going on there too!:p

CHS_CG
07-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Great news Josh! I am so glad everything was ok. When we went ya the messages and you didnt get back with us I started to get worried. Glad it all went well even though it was more than they thought to start. Hope you start feeling better!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-09-2007, 11:26 AM

You make a valid point, she is pretty fine, but if she was in the presence of a real alpha male such as myself she would be smitten. ;)

On a serious note, glad to hear everything is going well and hope everything gets back to normal as soon as possible.