PDA

View Full Version : Who was on "The Pig?"

Pages : [1] 2

kepdawg
07-06-2007, 11:27 PM
If you don't know what it is then you weren't there!

So, who here was on it?

Matthew328
07-06-2007, 11:30 PM
I was on the original JBC pig back in the day

burnet44
07-06-2007, 11:40 PM
a distant memory
I wish we could somehow start it up
Im sure it would make many happy

LH Panther Mom
07-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Does "reading" count? :nerd:

Angeleyes
07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If you don't know what it is then you weren't there!

So, who here was on it? i know what it is:D but i wasnt on there:(

burnet44
07-07-2007, 12:01 AM
you cheated
G told you

Angeleyes
07-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
you cheated
G told you are you calling me a cheater? lmao. . .i have never cheated on anything:D G is sleeping, how could he havd told me? lmao

burnet44
07-07-2007, 12:11 AM
lol
he talked in his sleep
probably said something like

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

" i remember the pig darling. I like my men covered in Crisco riding a stickhorse. After all I work at G**Bar . After I like to wash down my cheezeeeeeeeee not yours wirh a Shiner. But if I meet up with some Industrial guys Ill drink what they drink. I dont wanna get hurt"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ILS1
07-07-2007, 04:01 AM
I miss "The Pig". Some REAL characters on there:

Bronk,lukethedrifter & mabel,urbuddha,Warlok & EL TORO CHINGON to name a few!!!!

:( :(

3afan
07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
i had about 1k posts over there ... for me it was best for getting scores on Fri nights

wildstangs
07-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Good site...I was on it.

KTA
07-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I was on the original JBC pig back in the day

Me to, my SN was bigpimping (yes stupid name i know)

Then when the big went to allsports I became KTA, then after one of mine and luvhoops' fallouts I became KTA_. Once again THANKS HOOPS!:mad:

sinton66
07-07-2007, 11:09 AM
I was there until I found this one, then never went back.

Ranger Mom
07-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I was there until I found this one, then never went back.

LOL!!!

The reason I joined up initially was to use their "PM" feature since the downlow didn't have one.

It was part of the "secret society"...but I still posted occasionally after we got our PM's here!!!

sinton66
07-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!!

The reason I joined up initially was to use their "PM" feature since the downlow didn't have one.

It was part of the "secret society"...but I still posted occasionally after we got our PM's here!!!

True, I only went back for official society business.;)

dogdad
07-07-2007, 12:16 PM
I started on the pig in '99 and stayed on it til the day it died

had a few run-ins with Coog4life and RoyTurner, but made some great friends and talked a lot of football

KTA
07-07-2007, 04:15 PM
RoyTurner

Man I sure do miss him....HAHAHA:clap: HAHAHA:clap: :D yeah right

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I got on there in late '98 when it was still on the bravenet forum... have been Gobbla2001 the whole time (well, minus the shortened "G2k1" on the rivals.com version of the board)...

that's where it all started... you can pretty much thank the pig for all of the Texas HS football sites out there now...

charlesrixey
07-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh yes, the PIG!

those were the old days!

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 05:29 PM
it's crazy, I was 15 years old... bearcat1 and I started this here deal up via "The Pig" when I was 17... now I'm 24... seems like the day before yesterday...

charlesrixey
07-07-2007, 05:31 PM
us pigsters are about to celebrate ten years on the web

WoW!

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Minus yahoo (where I learned the internet), "The Pig" was really the first website I visited regularly...

burnet44
07-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

that's where it all started... you can pretty much thank the pig for all of the Texas HS football sites out there now...

without question
yeah i remember he bravenet days
again is there any way to revive it?
im sure some one will fire away

charlesrixey
07-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Minus yahoo (where I learned the internet), "The Pig" was really the first website I visited regularly...

me too

and gobbla is right, too

a lot has come from that one website

padilla, harris and collier-sharp didn't have the message board, so they missed the boat

that was really all there was back then

most of the major sites around now come from owners from that single message board

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 06:06 PM
without question
yeah i remember he bravenet days
again is there any way to revive it?
im sure some one will fire away

I'm not sure... there are so many sites out there now, the pig was "it" for across the board (all classes) football coverage... Rixey did his 2A site and bearcat1, Matt and I did this one, KT2000 branched off into his 5A one and Lyke was always trying to compete with the pig with his site... that could have been the main reason it went down-hill... Buck was already leaving, but there were too many sites out there so I guess no one really wanted to revive "The Pig"... but man I miss it...

some may end up saying "this is not the real pig, you cannot duplicate the real pig ever again" and just not bother with it...

who knows... don't want to take away from all of the other websites that have been started over the years that branched off of the pig... maybe we could have "The New Pig" and link all of the branched off sites to the pig and then have a main board there...

who knows...

would like some feedback from the old regulars... is "The Pig" for our memories only? do we just wanna let her rest or would we all like to go there again?

One thing that made it so special were the people... that'd be the deal, getting everyone back...

KTA
07-07-2007, 06:25 PM
was it me, or was the pig kinda fun because we had nobody really over us once they gave up on us. We got to pretty much do or say what ever we wanted, how we wanted and when we wanted (it seemed like you got more personality out of people that way).

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by KTA
was it me, or was the pig kinda fun because we had nobody really over us once they gave up on us. We got to pretty much do or say what ever we wanted, how we wanted and when we wanted (it seemed like you got more personality out of people that way).

toword the end that was the case... but before that it was still pretty loose, just not THAT loose...

charlesrixey
07-07-2007, 06:33 PM
the pig was nice because no matter what class you were from, or how devoted you were, you could find a good message board and a great site for ratings

i don't know that such a 'supersite' could happen now that there has been so much disambiguation, but you never know

maybe someday the 3A, 5A, 2A, Six-Man sites could link up and form an uber-network, but that won't happen anytime soon

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 06:41 PM
maybe a Pigskin Prep Reunion page... just where old piggies come to meet back up...

charlesrixey
07-07-2007, 06:48 PM
how do you regulate that though?

Gobbla2001
07-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
how do you regulate that though?

it's very hard to do, yes.... new people could post to, but it'd give old timers one place to go where they know they may see their old board-mates...

it'd be hard to do, very hard, but still...

I just don't see a new pig rising up and being very successful.... we've all moved on... sad

kicker48
07-07-2007, 07:03 PM
One could be started on my board, www.***********.com
I tried and tried to get the site and board after RV left it and it just never happened. That was the best site and board by far. You could always count on updated scores and new info at anytime. Wish it was still going.

pooch
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I was on the pig....started in 98/99 when it was bravenet...read some good posts on there (as well as here)...

hey gobbla, i met you at rattlebacker's little "picnic" in San Marcos back in 01, I think it was. you remember his picnic? It was during State Track meet time. I think I still got a hat he gave out with the "pigout at San Marcos" on it...good stuff...

burnet44
07-07-2007, 09:26 PM
toword the end that was the case... but before that it was still pretty loose, just not THAT loose...

lol yeah right
thats why we liked it lol
we had mods? lol

Gobbla2001
07-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by pooch
I was on the pig....started in 98/99 when it was bravenet...read some good posts on there (as well as here)...

hey gobbla, i met you at rattlebacker's little "picnic" in San Marcos back in 01, I think it was. you remember his picnic? It was during State Track meet time. I think I still got a hat he gave out with the "pigout at San Marcos" on it...good stuff...

oh yah, I remember... I still have that hat as well...

Gp83
07-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I was on the pig...Politics (Urbuddha) killed the pig:mad:

Gobbla2001
07-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
Politics (Urbuddha) killed the pig:mad:

he didn't help any, but neither did we when we'd keep feedin' him with our replies... I had him on the ignore feature so I couldn't reply...

coog4life didn't help matters much, he didn't hold back on anyone, would rip you from one end down the other with words if you said one wrong thing... he'd just build up, then someone would open the gate and he'd overreact, get all personal with 'em because they said they didn't think La Marque had a good team that year or something similar and so trivial... but he was pretty much in charge there at the end, that pretty much put the dagger in I think...

Gp83
07-08-2007, 08:18 AM
he didn't help any, but neither did we when we'd keep feedin' him with our replies... I had him on the ignore feature so I couldn't reply...

coog4life didn't help matters much, he didn't hold back on anyone, would rip you from one end down the other with words if you said one wrong thing... he'd just build up, then someone would open the gate and he'd overreact, get all personal with 'em because they said they didn't think La Marque had a good team that year or something similar and so trivial... but he was pretty much in charge there at the end, that pretty much put the dagger in I think...
c4l was a punk.

charlesrixey
07-08-2007, 09:02 AM
maybe we could have a little button or something added to the signture of us JBC piggies?

burnet44
07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Kinda like a Wal-Mart service pin? lol

yeah I wonder where ol Booooo DA is?
On some liberal board having fun with Bush.
my boy Nic?
Im sure he is having a party with the PPU takeover of ASU.
and talking samck about Leech and Harrell wining the national championship.

All you Ag lovers may be lucky he aint on here. He would rag the Ags as bad a PPU owns them.

charlesrixey
07-08-2007, 12:54 PM
whatever happened with equinox?

wasn't he banned on the DL several times?

44INAROW
07-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I posted a little bit over there about 4 years ago.... but mostly was a "lurker" :D

Old Green
07-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I was on the Pig also. I didn't post much, mostly read. It was a great place for Friday night scores.

Found a long lost classmate (ETexasFan) or something like that. Also Found out who 44InARow was on the Pig.

carter08
07-08-2007, 03:27 PM
I had like 5 posts there.

Then it died.

I blame myself.

catman
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I never posted there, but I started lurking back when it was the JBC pig. There was a lot of great information given by JBC and the posters. I always felt that it started going downhill when JBC gave it up. I can't blame him though because I know it was a lot of work. Another one I sorely miss is DataPoll.

sic'em
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
i was on the pig from the beginning as 2AAfootball when i was in college, then the ol bearcats moved up to 3a and i started perusing this site. i finally joined it in early '03. the pig was the first place i checked for scores when i got home for games on friday night. then i got a treo 300 mainly so i could check scores via the pig before i got home. i never posted much (prob 30-50 times, kinda like on here) but checked it daily.
while talking about the pig with a man from church the other day, i discovered i was talking to none other than bobwhite himself. i couldnt believe it and started asking about how ol scrub oak high was doing these days and due to his prompting, i filled him in on who the real bruce ledford was and why ol bruce called himself that. good times...
btw, rixey what happened to wildtexan, orangedefense, and the boys?

dogdad
07-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I think wildtexan has gone off to a monastary to meditate with some monks and find inner peace

charlesrixey
07-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by sic'em
i was on the pig from the beginning as 2AAfootball when i was in college, then the ol bearcats moved up to 3a and i started perusing this site. i finally joined it in early '03. the pig was the first place i checked for scores when i got home for games on friday night. then i got a treo 300 mainly so i could check scores via the pig before i got home. i never posted much (prob 30-50 times, kinda like on here) but checked it daily.
while talking about the pig with a man from church the other day, i discovered i was talking to none other than bobwhite himself. i couldnt believe it and started asking about how ol scrub oak high was doing these days and due to his prompting, i filled him in on who the real bruce ledford was and why ol bruce called himself that. good times...
btw, rixey what happened to wildtexan, orangedefense, and the boys?

the celina boys are just in hibernation until the fall

do you know bruce? I've talked to him many times at games over the years

do you know PPstatebound as well; where is he these days? we need to get him up on here

Scrub Oak?!

LOL!

those were the days!

Gobbla2001
07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
I think PPSB is on that pigskin prep board that was posted on this thread...

Bruce... he always pm'd askin' "you catch any fish lately?"... man those were the good ole days

dogdad
07-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Bruce once brought his sons' state championship rings to a pigout .......I think there were 5 of them (rings).......pretty cool

burnet44
07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
pretty good pig out in Austin a few times
Arlington was ok
Lil girl from Burnet taking out G at texas stadium was funny

sic'em
07-09-2007, 09:44 AM
i know who ppsb is when i see him but dont know his name or anything about him, i think thats b/c he lives up on the north side of the lake. he's an odd character. i have known ppbearcat my whole life, i wish he was around.

as for bruce, i have also known him my whole life. he is the answer to my favorite pp/celina trivia question... "Who is the only person who has been president of the Bearcat Club AND the Celina Quarterback Club?" it was really weird when they all left, without leaving, b/c all of the families were close and i was playing at the time, but i've always really liked him. i got into a thread with all of them one time about history and mentioned, according to my "PP Football History" book compiled and edited by Bruce in 1985, with Bruce's picture in the front... he never replied.
thanks

vet93
07-09-2007, 09:47 AM
I was there...not a heavy poster but had maybe a thousand posts over the years...Fun site for the most part.

Pudlugger
07-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I was there since 2000 but came over here in 2002. There was some pretty heated threads over there, and fun too, I might add. Posters knew that they would get skewered if they flamed on there. It was no place for thin skinned folks for sure. The 'downlow is much more civil.:)

Adidas410s
07-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Was there since shortly after the inception. I remember having a lot of convos with Cliff Watkins, a standout QB from Breckenridge after he went off to play at Arizona. I think I joined up some time in 98 or 99...dont really remember anymore.

burnet44
07-09-2007, 10:04 AM
equinic had 383754674 different names

Maroon87
07-09-2007, 12:48 PM
I was on The Pig...I kinda miss it sometimes.:(

Maroon87
07-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by dogdad

had a few run-ins with Coog4life and RoyTurner

Ditto.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Who were the 2 that argued all the time.....it seems one was from some used to be school in Lubbock.

Maroon87
07-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Who were the 2 that argued all the time.....it seems one was from some used to be school in Lubbock.

You mean b44 and Nicholi?:thinking: Nich was a Tech grad. Those were great exchanges...kept me in stitches quite a bit.:cool:

Adidas410s
07-09-2007, 02:12 PM

b44 sure is lonely w/o his boy toy Nic. You would have to perma-ban them from UT/TTU/A&M threads on this site...

charlesrixey
07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
nicholi was the Texas Tech fanatic

burnet44
07-09-2007, 02:37 PM
pretty tame
since PPU pretty much owns the Ags
guess ol Nic is happy

besides the Ags rival is PPU now
what it is 5th best on the list and rising

bet ol Nic has a Leech for president bumper sticker
talk about a man crush

lol

Odis
07-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah, the Pig was a real football site. Not a nimby pimby one like this site. I started there in 1998. Buck Cargal the site owner was from Iowa Park originally.

Funny how when ya' got a lot of little napoleons (notice the pun there) running around as mods the board ends up stinkin!!

Matt's a good kid, he was back on the Pig as well. Always had a good HS football head on his shoulders.

Lots of the posters including Matt would come out every week with their own poll. LOL - Everman was always pretty high on Matts lists (this was when they were 4A before they went 3A and dominated) LOL!!!

burnet44
07-09-2007, 05:41 PM
where is ETfan?

kaorder1999
07-09-2007, 05:52 PM
i was there.

3afan
07-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Odis
Yeah, the Pig was a real football site. Not a nimby pimby one like this site. I started there in 1998. Buck Cargal the site owner was from Iowa Park originally.

Funny how when ya' got a lot of little napoleons (notice the pun there) running around as mods the board ends up stinkin!!

Matt's a good kid, he was back on the Pig as well. Always had a good HS football head on his shoulders.

Lots of the posters including Matt would come out every week with their own poll. LOL - Everman was always pretty high on Matts lists (this was when they were 4A before they went 3A and dominated) LOL!!!

it had the same silliness as this site does .... even more political & other "controversial" topics

Odis
07-09-2007, 06:21 PM
>>t had the same silliness as this site does .... even more political & other "controversial" topics<<

Exactly, Einstein!!! And it managed to function quite nicely without someone with a Napoleon complex trying to 'ROM' someone for posting their thoughts!

But you gotta ADMIT the football talk had a much higher ratio compared to the OT bull than this site does. This site drowns in OT bull.

3afan
07-09-2007, 06:35 PM
>>t had the same silliness as this site does .... even more political & other "controversial" topics<<

Exactly, Einstein!!! And it managed to function quite nicely without someone with a Napoleon complex trying to 'ROM' someone for posting their thoughts!

But you gotta ADMIT the football talk had a much higher ratio compared to the OT bull than this site does. This site drowns in OT bull.

OK, you cant have it both ways ...

you said "the Pig was a real football site", yet it had even more political & other "controversial" topics than 3ADL. so which was it?

admit it - as far as football, then the sites are about the same if you slice the 3A pie from the pig. you just don't like the "control" here ...

burnet44
07-09-2007, 06:53 PM

for sure

charlesrixey
07-09-2007, 06:59 PM
at least the pig arguments WERE ABOUT FOOTBALL

:thinking:

Gobbla2001
07-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I remember when the pig was at rivals.com we started a deal where when you replied you put the name of a song that matched your post/reply at the end of your post/reply... it went on for quite some time...

for example,

if I posted "that wind is howling outside", I'd end my post with something like:

Call Me the Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I've tried it a few times here, but I don't think anyone understood why I put the name of a song below my posts/replies...

I'm gunna start doing it again I think, just to honor one of my fav parts about the Pig...

Back in the Day - Blues Traveler

3afan
07-09-2007, 08:41 PM
at least the pig arguments WERE ABOUT FOOTBALL

:thinking:

some were, some were not - just like 3ADL

Gobbla2001
07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
some were, some were not - just like 3ADL

well if you count 2001 on up, yah, most were politics etc...

but 2001 back down most were about football, unless coog4life went ape-chit for some reason on someone...

burnet44
07-09-2007, 10:02 PM
remember the Bigger is better thread
went on a year?

exbccards76'smom
07-09-2007, 10:17 PM
I started out at the pig...then came here in 1999

burnet44
07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
how do you make that graphic?

pooch
07-09-2007, 11:08 PM
i like 3a football.

burnet44
07-09-2007, 11:14 PM
suck up

pooch
07-09-2007, 11:16 PM
hey man, i've been meaning to ask you something...

burnet44
07-09-2007, 11:23 PM
ok?

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM

So, answer me this! WHAT football talk have YOU contributed to THIS site today? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

coachc45
07-10-2007, 04:00 AM
was on the pig for years. BigDoc

Was alot of fun!

ILS1
07-10-2007, 04:05 AM
I remember when the pig was at rivals.com we started a deal where when you replied you put the name of a song that matched your post/reply at the end of your post/reply... it went on for quite some time...

for example,

if I posted "that wind is howling outside", I'd end my post with something like:

Call Me the Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I've tried it a few times here, but I don't think anyone understood why I put the name of a song below my posts/replies...

I'm gunna start doing it again I think, just to honor one of my fav parts about the Pig...

Back in the Day - Blues Traveler

Man, alot of great memories and fun times on the old "Pig".

That Was Yesterday-Foreigner

:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
07-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
You mean b44 and Nicholi?:thinking: Nich was a Tech grad. Those were great exchanges...kept me in stitches quite a bit.:cool:

Nooooo.....actually, now that I think about it, I think he was always talking about a school that "used to be" in Odessa maybe!

For the life of me I can't remember his name!!

Another question.....on a previous post, Odis was talking about all the "OT crap" on here....what does OT stand for?? Overtime??:confused:

pooch
07-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Old Testament?!?!

LH Panther Mom
07-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Nooooo.....actually, now that I think about it, I think he was always talking about a school that "used to be" in Odessa maybe!

Another question.....on a previous post, Odis was talking about all the "OT crap" on here....what does OT stand for?? Overtime??:confused:
Off Topic, I think. Although in this case, it could be "Odis Tedium". ;)

pirate4state
07-10-2007, 09:33 AM

:bigcry: :bigcry: Why are you here if you don't like our "nimby pimby" site?? :rolleyes:

Go start up your own brand new Pig site! :hand:

Ranger Mom
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Off Topic, I think. Although in this case, it could be "Odis Tedium". ;)

Odis Tedium!!!:clap:

That has GOT to be it!!:D :D

Maroon87
07-10-2007, 09:42 AM

frinightheroes?:thinking:

Gobbla2001
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM

ahhhhhhhhh... think that may be him...

also, mojo1fan... wasn't he a radio guy or something?

Maroon87
07-10-2007, 09:46 AM
ahhhhhhhhh... think that may be him...

also, mojo1fan... wasn't he a radio guy or something?

Not sure, but frinightheroes was the one with the Little SWC website.

Ranger Mom
07-10-2007, 10:01 AM

Yes...that was it!!

Who was it that he was always arguing with??

Maroon87
07-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Yes...that was it!!

Who was it that he was always arguing with??

mojo1fan I think. That was one of them at least...;)

Ranger Mom
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM

That sounds right......thanks!!

That's one less clog on my brain!!:D

burnet44
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM

yeah he didnt have as much to crow about recently

Gsquared
07-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Mojo1 and Fridaynightheros were always going at it, like big time.

burnet44
07-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

yeah until PHS started losing

wildstangs
07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Remember when FNH changed his name to Mojo1Fan_hateme.

Matthew328
07-10-2007, 06:17 PM
The old pig was great....I loved it....once it went to allsports it was OK and close to the same but it eventually deteriorated quick now there's more sites out there which is a good thing because you can access info easy...it hurts message boards because posters are so spread out...the great thing about the JBC Pig was that at the time it was the ONLY place to go for info

ILS1
07-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Wasn't frinightheroes a cab driver?? I remember him telling a story about a passenger he had in his cab. That somehow started a HUGE war between him and Mojo1fan!!!

:D :D

burnet44
07-10-2007, 06:33 PM
OHS alumn?

Maroon87
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Those guys were forever bringing posts back up from 2 or 3 years earlier. It was somewhat funny for a while but grew tiresome. Same with urbuddah and his left wing propaganda. A little bit, OK. But every freaking post?:rolleyes: :doh:

luvhoops34
07-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Me to, my SN was bigpimping (yes stupid name i know)

Then when the big went to allsports I became KTA, then after one of mine and luvhoops' fallouts I became KTA_. Once again THANKS HOOPS!:mad:

Just another service I offer!:D

I was luvhoops34 on the pig, too!

luvhoops34
07-10-2007, 06:52 PM
whatever happened with equinox?

wasn't he banned on the DL several times?

yea under several different user name....

Gobbla2001
07-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Wasn't frinightheroes a cab driver?? I remember him telling a story about a passenger he had in his cab. That somehow started a HUGE war between him and Mojo1fan!!!

:D :D

yah, a cabby in Austin I believe...

Gobbla2001
07-10-2007, 06:56 PM
yeah until PHS started losing

they were going at it while PHS was losing, no one in Odessa had anything better to do but argue with each other...

I remember race being brought into that situation... wasn't one of them black and the other white? and the other thought the other was racist?

burnet44
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
along with the whole ector thing from way back lol

Gobbla2001
07-10-2007, 07:02 PM
those were some slammin' arguements man...

I wanted to see 'em fight with fists...

charlesrixey
07-10-2007, 08:41 PM
along with the whole ector thing from way back lol

Oh Man!

If i ever read another story about ector high school and race relations in west texas, i might just slit my wrists and move to louisiana

it was funny to watch them go back and forth, but only for so long

luvhoops34
07-10-2007, 08:44 PM
How about Superbull and whoever he was arguing with at the moment. Those were good!

burnet44
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
and Ms Ned at the San marcos pigout?
I heard stories?

pooch
07-10-2007, 10:22 PM
yep. i left early. i think dragonbacker was there...i know gobbla was and rattlerbacker....

charlesrixey
07-10-2007, 10:26 PM
yep. i left early. i think dragonbacker was there...i know gobbla was and rattlerbacker....

man, i haven't talked to dragonbacker in a good long while!

still carry around an email he sent me in my wallet!

good guy!

burnet44
07-10-2007, 10:27 PM

put on a show

my man chop block told me
and not the cb on here

KTA
07-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Speaking of old piggies what ever happend to eldo, and Rattlerbacker?

charlesrixey
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by KTA

eldo might be on the 2A forum, but i haven't been there in a while

burnet44
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
with the band?

Maroon87
07-11-2007, 01:04 AM
dragonbacker

I picked up DB at Hobby Airport last year. Great guy...I see him on TexPreps occasionally.

Maroon87
07-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
How about Superbull and whoever he was arguing with at the moment. Those were good!

Those were always good....it was usually urbuddah he was having it out with.

Hey Hoops remember that one day that C4L banned you 3 times in the same day and Viking kept bringing you back? That was pure comedy...:crazy:

Gsquared
07-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Eldo and RB are at RV's place at Tex Preps

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Those were always good....it was usually urbuddah he was having it out with.

Hey Hoops remember that one day that C4L banned you 3 times in the same day and Viking kept bringing you back? That was pure comedy...:crazy:

Yea that sure po'd ol' c4l. Ask me if I care? LOL

burnet44
07-11-2007, 09:53 AM
yeah c4l and equinic
wonder where they are now?

Maroon87
07-11-2007, 10:51 AM
yeah c4l and equinic
wonder where they are now?

C4L and Nich are on TexPreps...I think equinox is there too, under how many names I have no idea.

Ranger Mom
07-11-2007, 10:53 AM
C4L and Nich are on TexPreps...I think equinox is there too, under how many names I have no idea.

What team did Equinox back?? I don't think he liked me either!!

I wondered at one time if he was the guy on the 4A board that was mean to me....FOR NO REASON!!!!:D

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 11:02 AM
What team did Equinox back?? I don't think he liked me either!!

I wondered at one time if he was the guy on the 4A board that was mean to me....FOR NO REASON!!!!:D

UT of course.:D

burnet44
07-11-2007, 11:03 AM

marevlous
how wonderful for them

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 11:04 AM

And I hope they stay there!:clap:

burnet44
07-11-2007, 11:23 AM
who
equinic or all of his names?

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 11:24 AM
who
equinic or all of his names?

equinox and ALL OF HIS USER NAMES

nic

c4l

does that answer your question?

burnet44
07-11-2007, 11:41 AM
naw you didnt list all of equinuts names

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 11:43 AM
naw you didnt list all of equinuts names

EQUINOX

jack black
?
?
?
there were sooo many I can't remember all of them. Feel free to add to this list.

burnet44
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
moron?
idiot?

c4l's dad?

my bad

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 01:38 PM
moron?
idiot?

c4l's dad?

my bad

c4l's dad......ROFL Whose yo daddy? LOL

carter08
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM

XD
Texas Headliner. Funny times.

Ranger Mom
07-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by carter08
XD
Texas Headliner. Funny times.

Has he posted over there much anymore?? He started backtracking when the downlow posse got him!!:D :D

burnet44
07-11-2007, 01:45 PM
c4l's dad......ROFL Whose yo daddy? LOL

no one

Maroon87
07-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Has he posted over there much anymore?? He started backtracking when the downlow posse got him!!:D :D

Not very often.

burnet44
07-11-2007, 10:44 PM
thats too bad

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 10:45 PM
somehow i don't think we will ever see coug4life on here

although i do miss Coug78 and Bearcat, and KT2000

carter08
07-11-2007, 10:48 PM

KT2000 runs the 5A Board. I go over there every so often.

burnet44
07-11-2007, 10:51 PM
looks like we all scattered in the wind

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 10:53 PM
KT2000 runs the 5A Board. I go over there every so often.

Jeremy and I used to know each other very well

we graduated a year apart, and talked a lot on the Pig1 and Pig2

burnet44
07-12-2007, 06:39 PM
where is he now?

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 08:08 PM

c4l and nic would never last more than a few days on this board. :D That's what makes the DL soooo nice.

Gobbla2001
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Jeremy and I used to know each other very well

we graduated a year apart, and talked a lot on the Pig1 and Pig2

he actually made the 3adownlow banner you see

burnet44
07-12-2007, 10:00 PM
c4l and nic would never last more than a few days on this board. :D That's what makes the DL soooo nice.

Well it was fun to see how stupid they were
well sometimes

he actually made the 3adownlow banner you see

cool I need one
maybe Ill get a sig

maybe who knows

Ranger Mom
07-12-2007, 11:31 PM
For some reason registration is suspended right now.....as soon as it is turned back on, Warlok will join us!!:D

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 11:33 PM
For some reason registration is suspended right now.....as soon as it is turned back on, Warlok will join us!!:D

Oh cool!:D

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm gonna ask G2 to talk to superbull about registering!

Wouldn't that be fun?:D

Ranger Mom
07-12-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm gonna ask G2 to talk to superbull about registering!

Wouldn't that be fun?:D

Yeah...it would!!

I asked him how come he hasn't registered yet.......I forgot what he said!!:crazy1:

Maroon87
07-12-2007, 11:50 PM

Nich would last a lot longer than C4L...at least he doesn't have to personally attack someone with every post (his inexcusable insult of b44's daughter notwithstanding).

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Nich would last a lot longer than C4L...at least he doesn't have to personally attack someone with every post (his inexcusable insult of b44's daughter notwithstanding).

yea, instead of keeping their feud between the two of them, nic weenied out and made a personal insult against b44's daughter....but he got his ass paid back for doing it, too.:devil:

burnet44
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM

wouldnt the gods know why?

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:05 AM

I don't know about the "gods", but Matthew probably know....:cool:

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:07 AM
you know we never did call equinox by his username. It was always equinic, equisnatch, equiboob, equijerk, etc Those are all the one I can think of right now.:D

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Warlok was cool people. Why is the registration turned off anyways?

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 12:19 AM
you know we never did call equinox by his username. It was always equinic, equisnatch, equiboob, equijerk, etc Those are all the one I can think of right now.:D

That's good...because the other ones would get you a friendly warning from a mod. :D

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:20 AM
That's good...because the other ones would get you a friendly warning from a mod. :D

I know it would!!! It sure was fun, though.:clap:

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 12:23 AM
I know it would!!! It sure was fun, though.:clap:

Don't forget equinumbnuts. :D

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Don't forget equinumbnuts. :D

Gee, I wonder who came up with that one??;)

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Gee, I wonder who came up with that one??;)

Yeah that's a BIG mystery...;)

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:32 AM
You know Viking really hated his ass and had some really choice names for equinox.

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:32 AM
you would figure with this being a 3A site PPStatebound would be over here

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
what were those one dudes names.....chickengrease, chickenscratch? They started to come around during the Texas vs Cali wars

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by KTA
you would figure with this being a 3A site PPStatebound would be over here

He may have been here and got ROM'd. LOL

But yea he was funny as hell.

He was on some little bitty message board the last time I talked to him. Don't remember which one, though.

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 12:34 AM
You know, C4L is registered on the 4A site but has never posted. :thinking:

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:36 AM

LOL oh well I guess he's still under his rock.

burnet44
07-13-2007, 01:40 AM

very hard to believe wow

LH Panther Mom
07-13-2007, 05:18 AM
I know where he is. :doh: :doh:

TexasHSFootball
07-13-2007, 05:31 AM

http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/detective.gif

http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/sofa.gif

Ranger Mom
07-13-2007, 08:36 AM

I talked to one admin.....he had no idea it was off until I told him!!

On to the next "god" I guess!!

My thoughts were maybe because we are working so hard on getting the homepage up and running, they may have been suspended while that was going on.......but that was just me!!:D

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 09:20 AM

Me too. Unfortunately, it isn't hell. Not yet anyway.

burnet44
07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
maybe thats why it froze this weekend?

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 09:28 AM
Me too. Unfortunately, it isn't hell. Not yet anyway.

c4l is going there when his time comes.:devil:

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 10:26 AM
RM, get after Warlok and get him registered! I miss ol' sasquatch.:)

burnet44
07-13-2007, 10:27 AM
yeah

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 10:29 AM
We need SB too! He'll liven things up around here for sure.;)

carter08
07-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Would this be the same C4L?

http://www.htxsports.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11

Maroon87
07-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Would this be the same C4L?

http://www.htxsports.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11

It would.

burnet44
07-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Global Moderator

yeah In his own mind

burnet44
07-13-2007, 01:35 PM
We need SB too! He'll liven things up around here for sure.;)

another soon to be rom er

marler1972
07-13-2007, 03:03 PM
I was there

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
I was there

you sure haven't posted much one here! get after it.:D

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 06:54 PM
another soon to be rom er

If G can get SB to register, the mods might have to cut him a little slack at first.....;)

burnet44
07-13-2007, 07:52 PM
I was there

marler sup?

where u been hiding

burnet44
07-14-2007, 09:00 AM
If G can get SB to register, the mods might have to cut him a little slack at first.....;)

yeah right

LH Panther Mom
07-14-2007, 09:21 AM
If G can get SB to register, the mods might have to cut him a little slack at first.....;) :hand: :hand: Oh, puhleeeeeeze!!! :p

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 09:23 AM
:rolleyes:

SB was one of the tamer ones on the txpreps board!

burnet44
07-14-2007, 10:14 AM
he was cool
he is in Ferris now

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 10:20 AM
:rolleyes:

SB was one of the tamer ones on the txpreps board!

Did you say tame? Tame and SB dion't go together in the same breath!:D

When I first started posting on the pig, SB was always getting banned for blowing up at somebody.

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Did you say tame? Tame and SB dion't go together in the same breath!:D

When I first started posting on the pig, SB was always getting banned for blowing up at somebody.

maybe i'm thinking of another bull
!
it has been a long time, at least, so i have an excuse!

;)

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 10:54 AM
maybe i'm thinking of another bull
!
it has been a long time, at least, so i have an excuse!

;)

naw, same one, he just mellowed out a little.

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 12:34 PM
naw, same one, he just mellowed out a little.

were you referring to him on the jbc *********** board, or the txpreps one?

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 12:44 PM
texpreps lol

burnet44
07-14-2007, 06:16 PM
where is roy turner?

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 06:41 PM
where is roy turner?

He prolly has his nose stuck up c4l's butt.

burnet44
07-14-2007, 07:32 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and your bf Nic?

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 07:47 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and your bf Nic?

nic is your boy....y'all have that wonderful hate, hate relationship...

Matthew328
07-14-2007, 08:20 PM

C4L can be found ripping people on the Houston board on TexasPrepInsider still...

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 10:00 PM
nic is your boy....y'all have that wonderful hate, hate relationship...

He won't admit it, but it's true!

;) :p

burnet44
07-14-2007, 10:02 PM
neither of you need to pee in the cup

shame on you

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 10:22 PM
you have to admit, life was more interesting for you when he was around

luvhoops34
07-14-2007, 10:40 PM
you have to admit, life was more interesting for you when he was around

Yea both of us got hated on equally by nic.

dogdad
07-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
C4L can be found ripping people on the Houston board on TexasPrepInsider still...
C4L is a DH

burnet44
07-14-2007, 11:38 PM
DA?

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 09:33 AM
C4L is a DH

What is a DH?

dogdad
07-15-2007, 09:50 AM
rhymes with slickhead

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
rhymes with slickhead

dogdad! I would have never expected that from you! LOL;)

I think you hit the nail on the "head" with that description of c4l. :D

charlesrixey
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
rhymes with slickhead

then i guess it wasn't my wife's commonly used term on her forum--'dear hubby'

;)

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 09:53 AM

;)

apparently not!:clap:

burnet44
07-15-2007, 10:16 AM

;)

what about the scrapbooking forum?

charlesrixey
07-15-2007, 10:37 AM
what about the scrapbooking forum?

that's the one i'm talking about

it's also a common phrase on cinchouse.com,

which is a military wives forum

burnet44
07-15-2007, 10:41 AM
boy you service guys sure cut your hair short lol

burnet44
07-15-2007, 12:34 PM
that's the one i'm talking about

it's also a common phrase on cinchouse.com,

which is a military wives forum

Im sure the men are loved there?

charlesrixey
07-15-2007, 05:20 PM
boy you service guys sure cut your hair short lol

well, you know they don't give us much choice in that!

burnet44
07-15-2007, 07:12 PM
is that why you are a slcikhead like C4L?

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 07:28 PM
aka Richard Cranium? lol

burnet44
07-15-2007, 10:32 PM
C4L is Richard Crena?
Rambos commander?

well what do you know?

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 10:33 PM
C4L is Richard Crena?
Rambos commander?

well what do you know?

apparently more than you do....;)

burnet44
07-16-2007, 10:08 AM
thats not difficult

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:45 AM
is that why you are a slcikhead like C4L?

i have never had a bald head, other than in boot camp

don't ever compare me with any one from the houston area!

burnet44
07-16-2007, 02:30 PM

but are you a slickhead on the wives forum?

yeah I agree with Houston

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 04:10 PM
but are you a slickhead on the wives forum?

yeah I agree with Houston

nope

the picture may look like it, but i do have a little bit up top

marler1972
07-16-2007, 04:17 PM
marler sup?

where u been hiding

I have just been staying low. With all the changes that are fixing to take place here at Cadbury Schweppes I have been busy.

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 05:05 PM
I have just been staying low. With all the changes that are fixing to take place here at Cadbury Schweppes I have been busy.

Do you get free candy?

sinton66
07-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately, 3A Down Low is not the pig (thank goodness). We don't mind pigsters showing up here, but this forum will stay MUCH cleaner than the pig did. Some of this thread is already skirting the "edge".

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Unfortunately, 3A Down Low is not the pig (thank goodness). We don't mind pigsters showing up here, but this forum will stay MUCH cleaner than the pig did. Some of this thread is already skirting the "edge".

Don't get too close to the edge, you'll fall off.:D

burnet44
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
data poll

i know it died
wasnt it a TWU website?
is there anything like that anywhere else?

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Anybody talked to Warlok? Rangermom?

marler1972
07-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Do you get free candy?
Yes i do , but that will be coming to an end I work on the beverages side and we are seperating from Cadbury.

carter08
07-16-2007, 09:07 PM

HEY!
There are lots of cool people in the Houston area.

sinton66
07-16-2007, 09:20 PM
i know it died
wasnt it a TWU website?
is there anything like that anywhere else?

It was on The Old Coach for a while, don't think it is anymore. That was a goodun.

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2007, 09:41 PM
our sister site could use some "livening" up....

just a thought.....

:kiss:

LH Panther Mom
07-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
our sister site could use some "livening" up....

just a thought.....

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2007, 09:44 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

you know you have been dying to say it too..... :D

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:15 PM
you know you have been dying to say it too..... :D

life on the edge!

burnet44
07-16-2007, 10:20 PM
for sure

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2007, 10:21 PM
life on the edge!

well, I know I couldn't be a moderator....if I was thinking it, you would probably hear it.....

okay, back to your reminiscing....carry on.....

:D

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:23 PM
well, I know I couldn't be a moderator....if I was thinking it, you would probably hear it.....

okay, back to your reminiscing....carry on.....

:D

yeah, quit ruining our fond memories of mindless off-season political arguments and tech/aggie bashfests!

:p

oh wait......there's a little bit of that here too!

;)

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 10:38 PM
The political arguments were WILD. LOL

Kirt Falcon vs. Butthead

I always had butthead on ignore in the off season.

pirate4state
07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
oh who cares? it's dead - gone - say goodnight Irene

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
oh who cares? it's dead - gone - say goodnight Irene

You'd have to ask Kepdawg. He's the one that started this thread. :D Besides, lots of DL people used to post on the pig.

Gobbla
Ranger Mom
Luvhoops34
TexDoc
KTA
CharlesRixey
B44
Kepdawg
Addidas
Marler1972

that's just to name a few. Sorry if I left anybody off.:D

pirate4state
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
You'd have to ask Kepdawg. He's the one that started this thread. :D Besides, lots of DL people used to post on the pig.

Gobbla
Ranger Mom
Luvhoops34
TexDoc
KTA
CharlesRixey
B44
Kepdawg
Addidas
Marler1972

well he made the ONE post and poof he was gone....

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:46 PM
the original pig is where a lot of people came from

including the makers of this website

burnet44
07-16-2007, 10:47 PM
well he made the ONE post and poof he was gone....

he is such a wuss

luvhoops34
07-16-2007, 10:48 PM

including the makers of this website

So true, Charles, so true. :D

pirate4state
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM

lmao that just sounds jacked up

like was this a golden pig?

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
lmao that just sounds jacked up

like was this a golden pig?

LOL!

pooch
07-16-2007, 11:18 PM

Gobbla
Ranger Mom
Luvhoops34
TexDoc
KTA
CharlesRixey
B44
Kepdawg
Addidas
Marler1972

um...hellloooo?!?!!? :D