PDA

View Full Version : is it all luck for marlin

MBulldog4life
03-17-2003, 11:43 AM
many of yo think that it was a mistake Marlin beat Ennis and that they will stoop our a$$ thsis year i guess we will prove yall haters wrong and not oly beat ennis but win state so holla

cunbed10
03-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Hey! Bulldog4life I'm behind you all the way, but after talking with a few people this past weekend, I think that the game will be played at the Waco ISD stadium, because it's expected to be a crowd well over 15 thousands and the Ennis folk or seeking revenge just like we are seeking a state championship so Bellville 22 get an early glance at the next state champs against Ennis the first Friday in Oct.

Bellville22
03-17-2003, 06:21 PM
cunbed10:
Hey! Bulldog4life I'm behind you all the way, but after talking with a few people this past weekend, I think that the game will be played at the Waco ISD stadium, because it's expected to be a crowd well over 15 thousands and the Ennis folk or seeking revenge just like we are seeking a state championship so Bellville 22 get an early glance at the next state champs against Ennis the first Friday in Oct.I didn't realize that Bellville would be playing Ennis the first Friday in Oct.

Haha, just kidding, man it is way too early to be talking about state championships. If you're wanting to start a talking match with me, it ain't gonna happen. I know Marlin will be very good. Marlin knows Bellville will be very good. I also know that alot of other teams will be good. And I also know that there's a possibility Bellville could go D1, and never play Marlin. Lots of things can and will happen, talk to me in October.

Old Dog
03-17-2003, 08:35 PM
There is some mis-info going around. I sure can't speak for anyone but myself, but Marlin beating Ennis just showed how damn good 3A football in Texas is. Maybe they took Marlin lightly (stupid mistake), maybe not, who knows! The results are set in the records permanently and that's that! Yes, I will cede that I am biased.

<small>[ March 17, 2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

Jacket2000
03-17-2003, 09:38 PM
While Marlin may very well win a state championship this season, Im affraid that it will probably get ugly in Waco.
J2K

MBulldog4life
03-18-2003, 11:08 AM
your right its gonna get ugly in waco especially after we stomp ennis's a$$ if im not wrong there are big ten schools alrady lokkin at Dnerian wrighter of marlin and he is only a junior so tyhanx for supportin mb fans and oh yeah will reamtch and stomp bellville any day jsut give us a time and a place

Jacket2000
03-18-2003, 04:13 PM
MBulldog, Id like to respond to your post, but your obvious lack of English skills make it impossible for me to decipher your post. Maybe use a punctuation mark every now and then, eh?
J2K