PDA

View Full Version : The great Vince Young!

Phil C
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
He would have been a great success in whatever he would have entered. If he had chosen to be a lawyer he would have eventually been one of the best. If he had chosen to go into the retail business he would have been very successful. He just has the personality to be sucessful in whatever he chose. Football and sports just happened to be his profession and with that type of profession success can be achieved at a younger age. He will be a success in whatever he does after his football playing days are over.

He is the type of man that young kids wish they could be like when they are older and the type of man that older men wished they had been like when they were younger. He is magnificent. He is Vince Young. He is Invincible!

Phil C
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
And even with all that praise I have still understated the case and have not done him justice.

JJ7997
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
This is beginning to look like some sort of sick love affair............

Phil C
07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
This is beginning to look like some sort of sick love affair............

Hey you're another one that didn't wish me Happy Birthday on June 28th!!

:confused:

charlesrixey
07-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey you're another one that didn't wish me Happy Birthday on June 28th!!

:confused:

LOL!!!!!!

:clap:

you're the best, Phil!

that may also be the new funniest post ever!

by the way, some people are natural leaders, and i think Young is one of those types.

The things he did were amazing, but more amazing was how he rallied the entire UT team around him, and they put their faith in him and it worked wonderfully

You're right, he would make any team he was a part of better, and is a good reason why an otherwise moribund franchise coming off a good period of success (IE the titans) will push for a playoff spot this year

Emerson1
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Phil sign this petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/Longhorn/

Phil C
07-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Phil sign this petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/Longhorn/

Thank you Emerson and it is done. I also commented that I think CAT's no. 8 should be retired.

wedo
07-07-2007, 09:16 PM
hahaha

burnet44
07-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
He would have been a great success in whatever he would have entered. If he had chosen to be a lawyer he would have eventually been one of the best. If he had chosen to go into the retail business he would have been very successful. He just has the personality to be sucessful in whatever he chose. Football and sports just happened to be his profession and with that type of profession success can be achieved at a younger age. He will be a success in whatever he does after his football playing days are over.

He is the type of man that young kids wish they could be like when they are older and the type of man that older men wished they had been like when they were younger. He is magnificent. He is Vince Young. He is Invincible!

I dont think ol Vince could be a lawyer
hopefully the only one he need is a contract lawyer