PDA

View Full Version : What was.......

rangerjim
07-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Dan Patrick's big announcement on Tuesday on ESPN radio. I know he's not gonna be Bob Barker..........

Adidas410s
07-06-2007, 02:35 PM
he hasn't been back on the radio since...so nobody knows I guess...

rangerjim
07-06-2007, 02:37 PM
noticed it's still the Dan Patrick show though

Adidas410s
07-06-2007, 02:43 PM
From the NY Post:

PATRICK MAY LEAVE ESPN
Post staff writer
July 6, 2007 -- ESPN Radio host Dan Patrick didn't show up for work yesterday - fueling speculation he's still in a protracted contract battle with his bosses.

There was talk that Patrick, who earlier this week shot down rumors he auditioned to replace Bob Barker on "The Price Is Right," would make "a major announcement" on his radio show yesterday - perhaps telling listeners he was leaving ESPN after 18 years.

But ESPN officials now say that contract talks are ongoing. Various guests subbed for Patrick on his radio show yesterday (each station around the U.S. that carries his show had a different host).

ESPN reps have declined to discuss the specifics of Patrick's employment.

rangerjim
07-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks Adidas...... Not that I have a man crush on Dan Patrick was just curious - Maybe they need him on the View?

DaHop72
07-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
From the NY Post:

PATRICK MAY LEAVE ESPN
Post staff writer
July 6, 2007 -- ESPN Radio host Dan Patrick didn't show up for work yesterday - fueling speculation he's still in a protracted contract battle with his bosses.

There was talk that Patrick, who earlier this week shot down rumors he auditioned to replace Bob Barker on "The Price Is Right," would make "a major announcement" on his radio show yesterday - perhaps telling listeners he was leaving ESPN after 18 years.

But ESPN officials now say that contract talks are ongoing. Various guests subbed for Patrick on his radio show yesterday (each station around the U.S. that carries his show had a different host).

ESPN reps have declined to discuss the specifics of Patrick's employment. Maybe he can team up with his wonderful buddy, Oberblab.:rolleyes: