PDA

View Full Version : A very important question

fireman1
07-05-2007, 08:05 PM
me and a couple of my buddies were really bored one day and i dont know how we started talkin about this but the question is and let me reamind you its kinda out there haha... After dropping a deuce do you stay seated or do you stand while wiping?

charlesrixey
07-05-2007, 08:08 PM
you know, to be honest, i've thought about this myself

i stand

where these some fire buddies?

when guys get together, we tend to talk about stuff like that

you can imagine what the conversations are like between a group of guys living together in a tent for six months

i know my best friend, who is a firefighter, has some good ones too!

fireman1
07-05-2007, 08:14 PM
umm no these were not some of my fire buddies but yea it was just a group of guys and we always tend to talk about things like this

tigerpride_08
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
you know, to be honest, i've thought about this myself

i stand

where these some fire buddies?

when guys get together, we tend to talk about stuff like that

you can imagine what the conversations are like between a group of guys living together in a tent for six months

i know my best friend, who is a firefighter, has some good ones too!

i can answer...they weren't fire bddies, they were both of our buddies....:D i wasn't with them when this was brought up but they asked me today and i'm a stander...

charlesrixey
07-05-2007, 08:18 PM
well, at least i'm not the only stander!

fireman1
07-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i can answer...they weren't fire bddies, they were both of our buddies....:D i wasn't with them when this was brought up but they asked me today and i'm a stander...

haha yea im a stander myself

charlesrixey
07-05-2007, 08:19 PM
so, are you a fireman or do you just want to be?

:confused:

oh, and how will wharton do this year, you two?

fireman1
07-05-2007, 08:22 PM

yes im a volunteer firefighter and thinkin about going to the academy but not to sure yet

tigerpride_08
07-05-2007, 08:25 PM

oh, and how will wharton do this year, you two?

he's a volunteer fireman...we're actually fixing to be brother-in-laws:D...his brother is marrying my sister in November...and as for our football team, which i'm on, i hope we go to playoffs...a new coach could hurt, but then again our talent has gone some too...it will be very competitive this year in 24-3A...

fireman1
07-05-2007, 08:35 PM
well hopefully they make the playoffs but with a new coach and alittle less talent its gonna be a tough district

Matthew328
07-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Droppin a duece....good times man....good times

fireman1
07-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Droppin a duece....good times man....good times

most of the time we have a good time but there are those boring days that these conversations come up

BreckTxLonghorn
07-05-2007, 11:35 PM
This conversation came up not 5 days again (sad, iknow)

SIT. Seriously, gotta cover all your bases in case someone walks in. Plus, it gives drip protection.

mustang04
07-06-2007, 12:30 AM
well...i was a stander until about 4 years ago, then went to staying sitting and never went back to standing!:D

rangerjim
07-06-2007, 07:43 AM
sitter - unless it was mexican night the night before then I'm a squirmer.

also am a firefighter (forest fire kind) and we have discussed this while living in a tent on a mountain for weeks at a time while fighting fires. Yes its boring with no TV, no cell phones, no 3ADownlow. Am off to Colorado this weekend tentatively - lightning season is here and all the rain is in TX, not out west.

fireman1
07-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
well...i was a stander until about 4 years ago, then went to staying sitting and never went back to standing!:D

wow you converted when you were older already one of my friends converted at a younger age

Rabbit'93
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm a sitter, always be a sitter. I just don't see how you can properly clean when things are pushed together when you stand. At least when you sit things are somewhat opened up for you.

Great subject. :clap: :clap:

kepdawg
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by fireman1
me and a couple of my buddies were really bored one day and i dont know how we started talkin about this but the question is and let me reamind you its kinda out there haha... After dropping a deuce do you stay seated or do you stand while wiping?

Wiping? :confused:

You're supposed to wipe! :thinking:

That explains a lot of my problems! :(

pirate4state
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Killing me, you guys are killing me. :doh: :hairpunk:

Carry on....

LOL

Ranger Mom
07-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Killing me, you guys are killing me. :doh: :hairpunk:

Carry on....

LOL

Thank goodness you piped up!! I didn't want to be the first girl to comment on this rather "unorthodox" subject!!!

I wasn't 100% sure what "dropping a deuce" was....first I thought yall were talking about poker....but who stands up and wipes during a poker game??

So I googled it..........not always a good idea!!

:D :D

luvhoops34
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Ditto:D

fireman1
07-06-2007, 03:20 PM
haha well I did say it was kinda out there

Mot'r Boat'r
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I wasn't 100% sure what "dropping a deuce" was....first I thought yall were talking about poker....but who stands up and wipes during a poker game??

hahaha..thats hilarious i'm gonna start relating it to poker now:

"be right back guys, i gotta go "straight" to the restroom to 'drop a deuce' in the 'full house' and make sure i get the 'royal flush' "

HAHA:D

fireman1
07-07-2007, 04:24 PM
haha at first one of my friends was like I didnt know anybody stood up I thought everybody sat down

Phantom Stang
07-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
but who stands up and wipes during a poker game??
Maybe not during poker, but I bet it would mess with your opponent's concentration in a chess game.:nerd: