PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a strange question BUT

Txbroadcaster
07-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Back when I worked for LST, a JASPER fan ordered the Audio CD for Gilmer vs Jasper...Which one of you was it, and please be honest, I need to talk with you

Gsquared
07-04-2007, 05:37 PM
I think I was at that game. They had a midget taking tickets on the home side and it was in Nac right? Jasper got gutted that night

Txbroadcaster
07-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I think I was at that game. They had a midget taking tickets on the home side and it was in Nac right? Jasper got gutted that night

gutted? Game came down to a missed 2 point conversion.

Gsquared
07-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
gutted? Game came down to a missed 2 point conversion. Ok, I wasnt at that game. Maybe it was Marlin vs Jasper or something. I just remember the midget taking tickets and somebody getting thier arse handed to em.

Txbroadcaster
07-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok, I wasnt at that game. Maybe it was Marlin vs Jasper or something. I just remember the midget taking tickets and somebody getting thier arse handed to em.

u was to busy staring at the little person..it is ok u can admit it

carter08
07-04-2007, 05:44 PM
midget!

I wish i'd have been there

luvhoops34
07-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by carter08
midget!

I wish i'd have been there

Why is that Carter, you have a thing for midgets?:)

carter08
07-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Why is that Carter, you have a thing for midgets?:)

no.

but Denny Crane does.

Hupernikomen
07-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Ok, I wasnt at that game. Maybe it was Marlin vs Jasper or something. I just remember the midget taking tickets and somebody getting thier arse handed to em.

Jasper gutted Marlin that year so..

Ranger Mom
07-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Back when I worked for LST, a JASPER fan ordered the Audio CD for Gilmer vs Jasper...Which one of you was it, and please be honest, I need to talk with you

Looking back at the threads, it seemed Jasperdog94 and J_dog were the two most active Jasper posters....you might start with one of them.

JD94 is on here quite a bit, J_dog is more sporadic and hasn't posted since the latter part of June.

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
It might have been me. I've slept since then. Although I don't know why I would have wanted an audio recording. Now a video recording is a different story.

Hmmmmmmm....I just can't remember.:speech:

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
JD94 is on here quite a bit, J_dog is more sporadic and hasn't posted since the latter part of June. J_dog posts a lot on the southeast texas site now.

Ranger Mom
07-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It might have been me. I've slept since then. Although I don't know why I would have wanted an audio recording. Now a video recording is a different story.

Maybe you heard all of us who were in the chat and listening at the same time go ON and ON on what a good broadcast it was???

Txbroadcaster
07-05-2007, 10:16 AM

Cause u just love my velvety play-by-play voice

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Maybe you heard all of us who were in the chat and listening at the same time go ON and ON on what a good broadcast it was??? Nope, cause I was at the game.:)

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Cause u just love my velvety play-by-play voice Ummmmm...I'm not sure how to respond to this....:cool:

Ranger Mom
07-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Nope, cause I was at the game.:)

I realize that....but we gushed for 2 weeks afterwards!!:nerd:

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:26 AM
I realize that....but we gushed for 2 weeks afterwards!!:nerd: Ohhh:doh:

j_dog
07-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Looking back at the threads, it seemed Jasperdog94 and J_dog were the two most active Jasper posters....you might start with one of them.

JD94 is on here quite a bit, J_dog is more sporadic and hasn't posted since the latter part of June.
i have been called a lot of things, but never sporadic! :D