PDA

View Full Version : Easiest College Schedules

Emerson1
07-04-2007, 01:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2924383

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-04-2007, 02:52 PM
It's kinda suprising to me that tOSU and UT would be on there.

burnet44
07-04-2007, 02:56 PM
PPU always talks stuff on how good they are

8. TEXAS TECH: Give the Red Raiders some credit for scheduling a pair of nonconference road games … at SMU and Rice. A home game against UTEP might be challenging, but a Sept. 29 game against Division I-AA Northwestern State will be a rout. Texas Tech plays home games against two of the Big 12 conference's most talented teams, Texas A&M and Oklahoma.

Nonconference opponents: SMU (road), UTEP (home), Rice (road), Northwestern State (home)
Toughest game: at Texas, Nov. 10
Easiest game: vs. Northwestern State, Sept. 29

10. TEXAS: The Longhorns get kudos for scheduling a home game against TCU, a possible BCS sleeper. But the rest of the schedule sets up very well for coach Mack Brown. The other three nonconference games should be routs, against Arkansas State, Central Florida and Rice. The Longhorns play top Big 12 foes Nebraska and Texas Tech at home, along with the Red River Shootout against Oklahoma in Dallas.

Nonconference opponents: Arkansas State (home), TCU (home), Central Florida (road), Rice (home)
Toughest game: vs. Oklahoma (Dallas), Oct. 6
Easiest game: vs. Arkansas State, Sept. 1

Adidas410s
07-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by burnet44

you do realize that your boyfriend Nich isn't on this site so you can remove the stick. Best of luck to that dying program in San Angelo...

luvhoops34
07-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you do realize that your boyfriend Nich isn't on this site so you can remove the stick. Best of luck to that dying program in San Angelo...

Nic isn't here???:D ;) :D :D :D

Phil C
07-05-2007, 07:57 AM
They say Texas in the top ten! :eek:

I am going to have to indeed come up with another analysis of the schedule yet.

And Navy playes Notre Dame. That right there would eliminate anyone from having a soft schedule.

And Ohio State. In the big ten playing Michigan. Come on now!

And Arkansas! Well I can't argue too much. I remember in the early sixties they dropped Mississippi who they could hardly ever beat to play patsies so they would have one big game against Texas.

Phil C
07-05-2007, 07:58 AM
And Texas Tech has to play Texas in Austin which would automatically exclude them.

jason
07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by burnet44

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/9168/imagesky3.jpg

BTEXDAD
07-05-2007, 09:25 AM
This guy from espn is obviously just trying to stir up interest/controversy in his column.
When lookiing at complete schedule (not just non-conference)There is no way you can pick someone in big 12, big 10 or SEC as having a "top ten" weakest schedule. By my count that eliminates 7 of the 10 teams on the list.

Phil C
07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
This guy from espn is obviously just trying to stir up interest/controversy in his column.
When lookiing at complete schedule (not just non-conference)There is no way you can pick someone in big 12, big 10 or SEC as having a "top ten" weakest schedule. By my count that eliminates 7 of the 10 teams on the list.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Adidas410s
07-05-2007, 09:39 AM

This is true...nobody would be interested in a list that reads: Buffalo, Rice, LA-Monroe, etc. Then again...those schools (see FIU) end up playing a few ranked teams every season...so their schedule isn't as easy as you might think! ;)

pirate4state
07-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Who is PPU?????? WTH????

Why can't everyone just use the correct name of each University? How hard can that be? :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
07-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who is PPU?????? WTH????

Why can't everyone just use the correct name of each University? How hard can that be? :rolleyes:

welcome to the childish games of grown men... :(

JasperDog94
07-05-2007, 10:09 AM
When lookiing at complete schedule (not just non-conference)There is no way you can pick someone in big 12, big 10 or SEC as having a "top ten" weakest schedule. By my count that eliminates 7 of the 10 teams on the list. Word.