PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel & Hondo Fans....

Tarpon2004
11-18-2003, 03:37 PM
I have found out that the winner of our game will be playing in Seguin...I do not have much knowledge about that field..just that it has artificial grass....aight well PEACE!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Where did you hear this?

And why would they do this so soon???

If it's Liberty Hill we play, the game should be in San Antonio....if we play Yoakum, Buccaneer Stadium in Corpus Christi is a good choice.....but Seguin??????? Gives both Liberty Hill AND Yoakum (whoever wins that game) big time home field advantage. ESPECIALLY to Yoakum.

Dumb move by Stumbaugh, if this IS the case.

Then again, if PI loses to Hondo, then it's a moot point.....

PI-fan
11-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah weird, Chorpus area is more or less in between PI and Yoakum, shoot i'll take Kingsville(where PI had that '94 run)

Where is Liberty Hill? is that the name of the town?

Tarpon2004
11-18-2003, 05:45 PM
I dont think either team had a choice...Win or lose the teams would have played in Seguin...I don't see what the big deal about playing In Seguin is? :rolleyes: .....TFINT you don't have to go sayin dumb move by Stumbaugh when you don't know nothing....I'm sure more details will come up later this weekend ..for now lets worry about the game in Alice..aight...PEACE!!

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Tarpon2004 ]</small>

E-E 'JACKETS
11-18-2003, 07:15 PM
Yes that's the name of the School. I think the name of the town is Liberty. I remeber when they were in 2A, they played La Villa (4 rounds into the basketball playoffs). If i'm not mistaken their mascot is the panther and thier school colors are purple and gold, kinda like McHigh Bulldogs. And also, if i'm not mistaken Liberty is in the Houston/Beaumont area.

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: E-E 'JACKETS ]</small>