PDA

View Full Version : Where is Everman/Bridgeport Fans

this is the way we ball
10-04-2002, 11:09 AM
For the past couple of weeks there has been a butt load of posts from Everman and Bridgeport fans. Where are ya'll. Haven't seen ya'll on the Down Low this week. What's the matter Leopards and Wildcats got your tongue?

Matthew328
10-04-2002, 11:11 AM
I dunno about Bridgeport fans but there aren't too many of us Everman fans around...LOL me and bulldog65 and rholl..but neither one of those guys post all the frequently...LOL But hey I'm still here!

The One
10-04-2002, 11:25 AM
Were still here and I assure you no one has our tongue. The site was down for a while this week and with the bye week, this week there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about!

evebulldog01
10-04-2002, 11:47 AM
I'm still here like The One said the site was down for a while this week. No one has my tonuge I have been busy this week college will kill you had three tests, two quizes and a five page and 10 page paper due all this week so I've been a little busy. I've been waiting all week for friday to get here so i could see what adjustments we have made so we don't have another embarasment. I would to extend the well wishes of many of the Everman fans have towards kennedale we wish you luck for the rest of the sesaon. Just out of currosity This Is The Way We Ball if your not from Kennedale what do you have against Everman and Bridgeport All we heard last week was how everyone would find out how Everman was going to loose and this week all we have heard from you is how great Kennedale is.

rholl
10-04-2002, 11:58 AM
I'm here checking in. Matthew is right.....not many Everman fans here. I'm mostly a reader not a poster. Most of the people that talk about Everman on here aren't from there. Kennedale had a great game and my hats off to them. And to make it even a better game....I still don't think Everman wins if the ref's call a better game.

evebulldog01
10-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Hey, rholl just out of curosity what year did you graduate from Everman.

rholl
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
check your pm.

evebulldog01
10-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks, you get to go to all of the games right. Well at home you'll find me about 30 ft. up in the air. On the road who knows. Has anyone heard anything on elgibility hopefully we didn't loose much if any. I do know that a few heads were suppose to roll this week in practice but who knows.

rholl
10-04-2002, 12:30 PM
I hardly know anyhting about player issues. I don't make all the games....this site is my source for info (thanks moderators).

this is the way we ball
10-04-2002, 02:00 PM
Evebulldog01 I have nothing against Everman and Bridgeport. When you are at the top everyone has their eye on you. I just wondered what was happening in practice this week. Are the kids more determined than ever or are they down?

No, I'm not from Kennedale, but I follow their games. I don't remember anyone on this site saying that Kennedale was going to beat Everman except me. I thought it would go to O.T.

Just a small shout out to those people who are down on Everman: Look out! I know them dawgs are bad. As for AIR DAUGHTERY looks like a rematch from last year Kennedale vs. Bridgeport Semi-Finals. :D

BullsFan
10-04-2002, 02:20 PM
Bulls fans are still around, believe me! But as One mentioned, between the site downtime and the bye this week, some of us are taking this opportunity to do something different this Friday night.

Which, you know, means we don't have a lot to talk about this week.

I will say that I expect to see our boys fully revved and ready to go next week.

And should there be a Bridgeport-Kennedale rematch postseason, I expect to see a similar scoreboard at the end of the game. :D

bulldog65
10-04-2002, 03:07 PM
Just checking in to let you know i'm still here. I can't say much this week but that Kennedale played great and deserved the win. Hopefully our boys have learned from that experience and continue to play for their goal, another Championship.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

everman_guy
10-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Mostly just a reader, but can report no major player issues. Only a few changes to correct minor problems. Other than that just need to clean up mistakes, and play mistake free like last year.

BportFan
10-04-2002, 07:43 PM
hey ball boy, what is your affiliation?

TwoBRockin
10-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Bye week means we the fans can take a break and get ready for District play.... Gonna be a great next 5 weeks.... Gooooooo Bullllllls

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Ball Boy, rest assured we Bulls Fans are just taking bye week in stride. We are focusing on Lake Worth next and then the trip to play the Egrets.

Did anyone see anything good on Bye week?

The One
10-05-2002, 11:17 AM
Slpy

I stayed at home last night trying to recover from this cold I still have. Did you go to the LW game? It was awful not to have a game to go to on Friday wasnt it! Now its time to go back to work, first up, the Bullfrogs!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2002, 11:32 AM
Man, you need to shake that cold. Gotta have you ready for the Frogs on Friday.

I went and watched the Granbury Pirates play Crowley. It was pretty strange watching someone other than the Bulls this early in the season. Had tons 'o fun making bad jokes about "Alistair Crowley Elementary". eek! wink Overall, it was a good trip. My daughter had a ball and I watched the Pirates get their first win of the year.

slpybear

sinton66
10-05-2002, 11:42 AM
Well, I'll just say this, most Sinton fans would have the good sense not to go "tweaking" on two of the top programs in the state. Not even if we've beaten one in pre-district. That sort of thing can come back and bite you. wink

EvermanDawg88
10-05-2002, 04:00 PM
Everman fan/player here checking in....not able to post much because I check the boards in my computer class and usually don't have enough time.

bigbullbacker
10-05-2002, 04:50 PM
Less than a week away till district starts, everyone seems to be looking forward to Lake Worth. I believe the players are ready......
hereeeeeeeee frogie frogie.......