PDA

View Full Version : **Disclaimer**

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
after seeing where ole Butkus' poll is heading...i figured now would be a good time to clarify a few things.

First, I think we can all agree that you will say things on the internet that you OBVIOUSLY wouldn't say in person unless you're among good friends. Second, i AM among good friends on here with quite a few people only because i have met several of them..so what i say to them may be seen by other posters who don't know me or my relationship with the posters I converse with. Third, I've been on this board for almost 5 years and i think i know what is respectful and disrespectful to some posters, sometimes you just have to have thick skin for some of the things on here.

As for me being cocky, or arrogant, or 'full of myself', it's an internet forum so yeah i'll be very flirty with the ladies and will be somewhat of a smart@$$ with others, and plus.....i'm having fun:D :D

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
after seeing where ole Butkus' poll is heading...i figured now would be a good time to clarify a few things.

First, I think we can all agree that you will say things on the internet that you OBVIOUSLY wouldn't say in person unless you're among good friends. Second, i AM among good friends on here with quite a few people only because i have met several of them..so what i say to them may be seen by other posters who don't know me or my relationship with the posters I converse with. Third, I've been on this board for almost 5 years and i think i know what is respectful and disrespectful to some posters, sometimes you just have to have thick skin for some of the things on here.

As for me being cocky, or arrogant, or 'full of myself', it's an internet forum so yeah i'll be very flirty with the ladies and will be somewhat of a smart@$$ with others, and plus.....i'm having fun:D :D

GEEZ your cocky :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM

Word

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I hate to burst anyone's bubble here as far as their perception of mustang04 goes.

He is by far one of the most polite gentleman-like kids I know! (Sorry Reg, I have a son your age, you will always be a "kid" to me!)

He talks a lot of noise, but he's a cutie patootey, so we let him get by with it!!

:D

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

He is by far one of the most polite gentleman-like kids I know! (Sorry Reg, I have a son your age, you will always be a "kid" to me!)

so what was all that 'one-in-a-million' talk?????:D

thanks RM, like i said, unless you have met me in person, then you can't make any judgement about what kinda guy i really am:)

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
so what was all that 'one-in-a-million' talk?????:D

thanks RM, like i said, unless you have met me in person, then you can't make any judgement about what kinda guy i really am:)

I've known you a long time Reg and I agree.

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I've known you a long time Reg and I agree.
Thanks bud.....you aint so bad yourself...so when we hittin up Fiddlestrings (isnt that the one on college hills)??:)

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Thanks bud.....you aint so bad yourself...so when we hittin up Fiddlestrings (isnt that the one on college hills)??:)

Whenever. Steele Penny Pub is on CH. Fiddlestrings is on Glenna.

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:36 PM
All the so called "cocky" guys are cool on here

Buffy will tell you quick she was attracted to my "cocky" attitude, because as she said I was confident and believe in myself

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Buffy will tell you quick she was attracted to my "cocky" attitude, because as she said I was confident and believe in myself

I would definitely put you in the "cocky column" too!

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:38 PM

haha...getting a lil cocky are we???

:D :D

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:38 PM
I would definitely put you in the "cocky column" too!

Yes I am and will freely admit it...no shame in it

The key is to admit when I have a fault...and as soon as I find one I will admit it

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Yes I am and will freely admit it...no shame in it

The key is to admit when I have a fault...and as soon as I find one I will admit it

ok...well i am cocky, but NOT self-centered....you can appreciate who you are without losing appreciation of those around ya

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:44 PM
ok...well i am cocky, but NOT self-centered....you can appreciate who you are without losing appreciation of those around ya

That is honestly the key..to many times someone who is called "cocky" is being called self centered

IMO a BIG difference

I have to be a little cocky, you cant and put yourself on the air

BUT RangerMom and others will tell you QUICKLY I make fun of myself on the air and dont ever act self centered.

Reg, your a trip, I love jousting with you and Gary and ASU, cause we all know it is in fun

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:50 PM

Reg, your a trip, I love jousting with you and Gary and ASU, cause we all know it is in fun

same with you!!!

:)

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:51 PM
same with you!!!

:)

We sounded gay there...uhh

How bout those Cowboys, yea rugged team, I mean physical team, crap I mean Romo is cute...CRAP...I mean his GF is

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:54 PM

How bout those Cowboys, yea rugged team, I mean physical team, crap I mean Romo is cute...CRAP...I mean his GF is

OMG!!! That cracked me up!!!

If you weren't married and if I didn't know Reggie...I might have to wonder!!:D

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 03:55 PM
OMG!!! That cracked me up!!!

If you weren't married and if I didn't know Reggie...I might have to wonder!!:D

LOL and as you know RM I make fun of myself like that on the air..My wife says I am a good cocky...whatever that means

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:56 PM

hey dont worry about it...it just pulled all the hair outta my chest to prove my manliness:D

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
LOL and as you know RM I make fun of myself like that on the air..My wife says I am a good cocky...whatever that means

Are you exactly sure that's how she phrases it??:D

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Are you exactly sure that's how she phrases it??:D

WOW I could take that SO MANY WAYS...and one way would really make my ego explode HAHAHAHA

AP Panther Fan
07-03-2007, 04:09 PM

He talks a lot of noise, but he's a cutie patootey, so we let him get by with it!!

heck, we even look forward to it! ;) :D

mustang04
07-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
heck, we even look forward to it! ;) :D

**trying not to get big headed...trying not to get big headed...trying not to get big headed***

dangit AP P Fan.....how am i ever supposed to try and humble myself with you aggin' it on????:D

luvhoops34
07-03-2007, 04:17 PM

awwww;)

AP Panther Fan
07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
**trying not to get big headed...trying not to get big headed...trying not to get big headed***

dangit AP P Fan.....how am i ever supposed to try and humble myself with you aggin' it on????:D

hahaha....keep up the good work!:D

Angeleyes
07-03-2007, 05:04 PM

How bout those Cowboys, yea rugged team, I mean physical team, crap I mean Romo is cute...CRAP...I mean his GF is ROFLMAO. . .that was funny:D

burnet44
07-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Fiddlestrings is on Glenna.

great place
spent too much time there in grad school and before that
Borrowed Money was good
the Graf Zeppelin and Dr. John's were great
I go there every time I visit
on the ol Arden Road

Strings is a great place

the fireworks display at the river stage for the 4th is great
I would recomend it to everyone
hope it hasnt rained too much so they can have it
they always shoot the cannon and light up the Oaks Street Bridge at the end

A great show

lepfan
07-03-2007, 08:21 PM
I can get a little 'mouthy' on here too! That is the fun of it... :)

I would rather have posters full of spunk than an old lush just typing words!!!!

AND...I only read the first post of this thread...too damn busy to read all those others. :)

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
great place
spent too much time there in grad school and before that
Borrowed Money was good
the Graf Zeppelin and Dr. John's were great
I go there every time I visit
on the ol Arden Road

Strings is a great place

the fireworks display at the river stage for the 4th is great
I would recomend it to everyone
hope it hasnt rained too much so they can have it
they always shoot the cannon and light up the Oaks Street Bridge at the end

A great show

Only bar I've ever been to that has a pool in the back.

Yeah they had the show at the riverstage last night and tonight there is a band and fireworks at Foster Field.