PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most full of himself?

Butkus
07-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Jus a little poll for the younguns ta see whos tha most full of themselfs. Unlike ole Butkus whos jus full of it.:D

Butkus
07-03-2007, 02:29 PM
And sorry luvs ya can only pic one.:devil:

CHS_CG
07-03-2007, 02:31 PM
CASEY!

Keith7
07-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm going to have to go with ASUfrisbeestud.. Anyone who has "stud" in their screen name and had a big picture of himself w/ a lame quote next to it has got to be the most conceited person on the downlow

mustang04
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
hahahaha....nice thread!!!:D

AP Panther Fan
07-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Being a slight bit "self-centered" isn't necessarily a bad thing....but notice the word slight.;) :D

Txbroadcaster
07-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Being a slight bit "self-centered" isn't necessarily a bad thing....but notice the word slight.;) :D

It is not cocky, full of yourself, or arrogant if what you say is true

Of course none of these say the truth but oh well

Butkus
07-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
hahahaha....nice thread!!!:D I thought ya might like it youngun still researchin my vote.:thinking:

mustang04
07-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
It is not cocky, full of yourself, or arrogant if what you say is true

Of course none of these say the truth but oh well

ummmm.....haha...you obviously know nothing of me and by YOUR standards i am not cocky, arrogant, or full of myself;)

mustang04
07-03-2007, 02:51 PM
and i am pulling away with the lead

winners win!:D :D

^(that should rack up a few more votes)

mustang04
07-03-2007, 02:55 PM
i think you cannot vote unless you have hung out first-hand with any of us:D :D

Butkus
07-03-2007, 02:56 PM
i think you cannot vote unless you have hung out first-hand with any of us:D :D Make ya own pole youngun.:devil:

mustang04
07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Make ya own pole youngun.:devil:

i have my own 'pole'...but i might just make a poll, but dunno what it would be over:thinking: :thinking:

Veritas
07-03-2007, 03:00 PM
i vote for 04, this prep is a cocky self-centered SOB. His all me, all the time "attention/attitude" has not place on this forum. Just another punk kid who has little respect for others/elders. This board would do alot better with these kids off this message forum.

Phantom Stang
07-03-2007, 03:00 PM
ummmm.....haha...you obviously know nothing of me and by YOUR standards i am not cocky, arrogant, or full of myself;)
That right there won MY vote!:D

Butkus
07-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Veritas
i vote for 04, this prep is a cocky self-centered SOB. His all me, all the time "attention/attitude" has not place on this forum. Just another punk kid who has little respect for others/elders. This board would do alot better with these kids off this message forum. Ya no that youngun 04 has more cents in his big toe than ya got in ya hole body. Maybe ya need ta take ur 14 post an go back in ya hole.:rolleyes:

carter08
i vote for 04, this prep is a cocky self-centered SOB. His all me, all the time "attention/attitude" has not place on this forum. Just another punk kid who has little respect for others/elders. This board would do alot better with these kids off this message forum.

I thought it was ASU that you hated?

mustang04

haha...prep huh???? haha i'll have you know i have alot of respect for my elders....i just dont have respect for elders who expect or demand respect, respect is something you shoud get but not ask for

but thanks for your 2 cents, i'll save it for a rainy day;)

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
haha...prep huh???? haha i'll have you know i have alot of respect for my elders....i just dont have respect for elders who expect or demand respect, respect is something you shoud get but not ask for

but thanks for your 2 cents, i'll save it for a rainy day;)

Reggie, you big faker....how can you be a "prep"....you were raised on a ranch!!

:D

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Reggie, you big faker....how can you be a "prep"....you were raised on a ranch!!

i know....thats what i think is funny...yes i might DRESS preppy, but c'mon, i wake up at 5:45 in the mornig to work our cattle before i go to work at 8...then get home and mess with them some more...i guess thats what preps do these days:)

carter08
07-03-2007, 03:10 PM
i know....thats what i think is funny...yes i might DRESS preppy, but c'mon, i wake up at 5:45 in the mornig to screw with our cattle before i go to work at 8...then get home and mess with them some more...i guess thats what preps do these days:)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

poor cows :(

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by carter08

:eek: :eek: :eek: ROFL!!

I read it and never even caught it!!:p

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by carter08

hahahaha...i'm about to edit that..thank you for bringing that to my attention hahahah

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm confident and have every right to be. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence;lesser people can't always see the difference.

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I'm confident and have every right to be. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence;lesser people can't always see the difference.
very true.....me and gary have hung before down in A&M, and i think we both have the right to be confident...i've seen what he can pull..and he's seen what i can pull, sooooo no worries:D

Snyder_TigerFan
07-03-2007, 03:22 PM

Lesser people? That my friend is arrogance.

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Lesser people? That my friend is arrogance.

LOL!! I have to agree with that!!:p

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Albert Einstein

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Albert Einstein

Great guy ole' Albert was...i always liked him and that Hawkins fella'

Snydertigersrul
07-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Great guy ole' Albert was...i always liked him and that Hawkins fella'

Reggie is cool, cocky, but very cool. We might jab at each other on the board, but he's an ok guy. His cousin and buddy in Snyder told me so.

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Reggie is cool, cocky, but very cool. We might jab at each other on the board, but he's an ok guy. His cousin and buddy in Snyder told me so.

He's only cocky on the board though......kinda like you!!;) :p :p

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Thanks STR!

i'm just wondering where veritas got the fuel for his post?!?! if he ever watched me hold the door for an elderly lady that was more than 25 feet from the door and moving like a snail, he might have a different judgement, but sadly, he has never seen me or my actions

Snydertigersrul
07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks STR!

i'm just wondering where veritas got the fuel for his post?!?! if he ever watched me hold the door for an elderly lady that was more than 25 feet from the door and moving like a snail, he might have a different judgement, but sadly, he has never seen me or my actions

No problem. We may all be cocky on here from time to time, but I know how you are in real life, just like RM said, a gentleman to the ladies and a friend to all.

eagles_victory
07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
the real legends dont have to say a word their accomplishments speak for themselves

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Reggie, am I that cocky in real life?

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Reggie, am I that cocky in real life?

hell no...i don't think we've once ever said "I" or "me" when we have talked....i think we are both pretty laid-back guys who just like to have have getting drunk every now and then...so if doing that is 'cocky' then consider me Miles Davis

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
the real legends dont have to say a word their accomplishments speak for themselves

noo...they dont say a word cuz usually they are dead, most legends didnt become a legend until he/she was dead;)

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:41 PM
OH well you and Gary are beating me anyways

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
OH well you and Gary are beating me anyways

hahaha...i was totally dominating there for a lil while

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 03:43 PM
I voted for myself.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I voted for myself.
:D How ironic.

eagles_victory
07-03-2007, 03:44 PM
i wouldnt call reggie or gary cocky i dont know asu well enough to comment. But theres cocky as in literal cockyness and then there is joking around about how good you think you are and i think for the most part these guys joke around and it is sometimes taken in the wrong way

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:48 PM
i wouldnt call reggie or gary cocky i dont know asu well enough to comment. But theres cocky as in literal cockyness and then there is joking around about how good you think you are and i think for the most part these guys joke around and it is sometimes taken in the wrong way

thank you!!!!

i really am not cocky in person....in fact i used to be the very opposite, was one of the smallest boys in my grade up until junior year(i was 5' 2.5" and 105lbs as a freshman football player), was always "friends" with all the girls but nothing more....i only flirt on here and stuff cuz the ppl i do it to on here usually know how i really am...but i forget that EVERYBODY can see what i say on here and if they dont know me then i can see why they'd say i'm cocky...it's all good tho!!! if anything this thread is crackin me up:)

eagles_victory
07-03-2007, 03:54 PM
thank you!!!!

i really am not cocky in person....in fact i used to be the very opposite, was one of the smallest boys in my grade up until junior year(i was 5' 2.5" and 105lbs as a freshman football player), was always "friends" with all the girls but nothing more....i only flirt on here and stuff cuz the ppl i do it to on here usually know how i really am...but i forget that EVERYBODY can see what i say on here and if they dont know me then i can see why they'd say i'm cocky...it's all good tho!!! if anything this thread is crackin me up:) some people are always going to get rubbed the wrong way you will never be able to please everyone esp on here so might as well be yourself

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:57 PM
some people are always going to get rubbed the wrong way you will never be able to please everyone esp on here so might as well be yourself
thanks for the advice...but i know how to please SOME of the ppl...right RM;) :kiss: :inlove:

DU_stud04
07-03-2007, 03:58 PM
hands down.....the juggernaut ;) :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks for the advice...but i know how to please SOME of the ppl...right RM;) :kiss: :inlove:

Shhhhh!!!!;)

mustang04
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
hands down.....the juggernaut ;) :thumbsup:

"ya ready , ya ready, ya ready...huh b**ch, ya ready?":D :D

Maroon87
07-03-2007, 04:02 PM
It's too close to call so I'll abstain.:D

DU_stud04
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
"ya ready , ya ready, ya ready...huh b**ch, ya ready?":D :D hahaha

well ill be a stripper with a pogo stick....

AP Panther Fan
07-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I voted for myself.

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Where is Gary in all this?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-03-2007, 04:47 PM
I voted for myself. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Everyone is welcome to make their own opinions about me, but until you really see how I work in person, then people thinking I'm cocky is rightfully so. Many people can't see what is thinly veiled sarcasm to me, and I understand that, but honestly, when have I ever been serious on here?

DU_stud04
07-03-2007, 04:53 PM
im cocky....so whats your point?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-03-2007, 05:03 PM
If Reggie beats me, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, I just don't think my ego can take the defeat...

eagles_victory
07-03-2007, 05:47 PM
to put my last two cents in on that matter i dont think theres anything wrong with people thinking there attractive and mentioning it here on the downlow my only problem is when people try to talk about themselves and in the process end up showing up, downing, or bad mouthing other people... I havent really seen anyone claim to be a better person then anyone else so i dont see it as a problem... IMO the people who are bothered are the ones who dont like to hear women foam over another guy other then themself and rangermom has been doing some serious foaming at the mouth over reggie but we cant hold that against him lol jk kellye

mustang04
07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
If Reggie beats me, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, I just don't think my ego can take the defeat...

hahahaha...i think i'm gonna win:D

and i'm about to cheat:

"hey everybody...come see how good i look!"
;) that'll get me at least 2 more votes

mustang04
07-03-2007, 05:50 PM
rangermom has been doing some serious foaming at the mouth over reggie but we cant hold that against him lol jk kellye

....uhhhh.....thats not foam....

jk jk jk jk jk i HAD TO it was wide open for it:D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-03-2007, 05:53 PM
hahahaha...i think i'm gonna win:D

and i'm about to cheat:

"hey everybody...come see how good i look!"
;) that'll get me at least 2 more votes

I own many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

bhtrainer
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I voted for myself.

how cocky and arrogant of you...lol

burnet44
07-03-2007, 07:47 PM

i'm about to cheat:

I figured there is a lot of that going on here
just getting your buds to vote for you on their puters
Kinda like the polls on who should be Number 1

no point in voting
the poll is really not about beauty
and i guess some of you are proud of that lol

Butkus good one son
How easily they are drawn in

Salute

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-04-2007, 12:44 AM
thank you!!!!

i really am not cocky in person....in fact i used to be the very opposite, was one of the smallest boys in my grade up until junior year(i was 5' 2.5" and 105lbs as a freshman football player), was always "friends" with all the girls but nothing more....i only flirt on here and stuff cuz the ppl i do it to on here usually know how i really am...but i forget that EVERYBODY can see what i say on here and if they dont know me then i can see why they'd say i'm cocky...it's all good tho!!! if anything this thread is crackin me up:)

You were really scrawny back then...

charlesrixey
07-04-2007, 10:54 AM
i'd say the one who has the most posts on this thread talking about whether or not he is the most cocky is the winner;)

Ranger Mom
07-04-2007, 11:41 AM
rangermom has been doing some serious foaming at the mouth over reggie but we cant hold that against him lol jk kellye

Reggie is the only one I have met.....what do you expect?

Well.....I actually have met Casey a couple of times,but it was just a Hi - Bye kinda thing!

kepdawg
07-06-2007, 06:31 PM
:cool:

jason
07-06-2007, 06:33 PM
how am i not on this list??

DU_stud04
07-06-2007, 06:35 PM
i voted for myself

kepdawg
07-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by jason
how am i not on this list??

i wondered about that too! ;)

about you, not me! :)

kepdawg
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
i'm starting to wonder how emerson wasn't an option! ;)

Phantom Stang
07-08-2007, 01:25 AM
ttt

Phantom Stang
07-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Still a tie between mustang04 and BBDE

mustang04
07-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
I figured there is a lot of that going on here
just getting your buds to vote for you on their puters
Kinda like the polls on who should be Number 1

actually, i didnt even vote for myself, i say that stuff cuz i know some ppl on this board would whine and all that stuff if ppl said they were full of themselves. I, on the other hand, am just having fun with this poll....butkus really didn't sucker me into anything

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
actually, i didnt even vote for myself, i say that stuff cuz i know some ppl on this board would whine and all that stuff if ppl said they were full of themselves. I, on the other hand, am just having fun with this poll....butkus really didn't sucker me into anything

Word

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-08-2007, 03:05 PM

I really did vote for myself, but only because my enormous ego couldn't take coming in second place in any contest, even if it is one that might make me look bad. That's just how I roll. :cool:

Tiger Baseball
08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
ttt :thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-03-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm least full of myself...

bulldogman06
08-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Gary, you now have the lead, only because i know you and hate to think of what would happen if you didnt win. i know you wouldnt be able to live with it. even though i whoop you at basically everything. except cici's, you get me there most of the time

(edit):::: in truth, at the time this was posted, i thought i could vote, but could not. therefore, it was still tied. if you are reading this, vote for gary. you could save a life

bulldogman06
08-03-2007, 05:07 PM
oops, guess i voted already, some night i cant remember. oh well, still tied