PDA

View Full Version : McGregor 33 Hillsboro 18

Matthew328
08-29-2002, 10:41 PM
final

eye of the tiger
08-29-2002, 11:14 PM
I thought this one would be closer. McGregor should make some noise in 2A this year.

tigers05
08-30-2002, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know how massey did? Sounds like he got it took to him, either that or hillsboro just didnt do well.

REBEL
08-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Let's just say it's now known who the best back is and thats Freddie Rollins. Massey is a one dimensional football player who hate contact he turned it down all night. Rollins on the otherhand can literally do it all, he never comes off the field. Kicks, Punts, Returner, Linebacker, & Running Back. There's no telling what he would be like as a one way starter, I guess we'll find out in college.

zonecut
08-30-2002, 10:05 AM
I was also at the game and thought the same thing about the kid from Hillsboro. He is a good running back, but the Rollins kid is a great ATHLETE!!!!!!!!!! He only came off the field 1 time and that was for a bout of cramps late in the 4th. HE runs well, has great vision and will knock your socks off. If he gets to play on Saturday somewhere big I will not be surprised.

dab
08-30-2002, 11:56 AM
Hillsboro really had the upper hand for the majority of the first half. Massey was running well early. McGregor just went in at half time and found a way to control him. Hillsboro then fell apart in the second half. Turnover after costly turnover. The Hillsboro o-line better get better if they are to make some noise. McGregor is good, but they made them look great. I agree that Rollins is one heck of an athlete, but Hillsboro playing bad made him look even better...

REBEL
08-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey Dab,
Are you sure we were at the same game Hillsboro had 44 plays in the 1st half verses McGregor's 16 . Not to mention McGregor gave up 3 turnovers compared to them only giving up 2. They also scored off one of McGregors fumbles. I think McGregor made the game look alot closer than it was, it could have easly been 40 -10 McGregor. Wake up