PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is BuffyMars???

crzyjournalist03
07-02-2007, 04:03 PM
I haven't read anything lately that has made my eyes :eek: in a few weeks (except for that one slip last night). I know she has a new job and all, but she hasn't made a single post since June 27th!

I'm starting a new job tomorrow...I hope I don't disappear too!!!:confused:

Txbroadcaster
07-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I haven't read anything lately that has made my eyes :eek: in a few weeks (except for that one slip last night). I know she has a new job and all, but she hasn't made a single post since June 27th!

I'm starting a new job tomorrow...I hope I don't disappear too!!!:confused:

Her new job has her unable to get on here during day, and at night she is just to tired....last few weekends we have been doing things so she just has not had the time to post.

crzyjournalist03
07-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
....last few weekends we have been doing things

see, and if SHE had explained the last few weekends, my eyes probably would have :eek: ed out again! :D ;)

Txbroadcaster
07-02-2007, 04:08 PM
see, and if SHE had explained the last few weekends, my eyes probably would have :eek: ed out again! :D ;)

LOL only if visiting our family or getting my daughter for the week does that to you

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 04:27 PM
She's been having a few sleepovers at my house lately, which means no time at the Down Low.

Txbroadcaster
07-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
She's been having a few sleepovers at my house lately, which means no time at the Down Low.

Yea she said she need a step down in size for awhile

carter08
07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Yea she said she need a step down in size for awhile :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Yea she said she need a step down in size for awhile

She told me that too, but I didn't get it until now. :( :(

crzyjournalist03
07-02-2007, 04:51 PM
She told me that too, but I didn't get it until now. :( :(

at least you're being realistic with yourself...I'd try to make you feel better with some crap about how it's not the size of the boat; it's the motion of the ocean, but we all know that's just something guys with small packages say.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 04:52 PM
at least you're being realistic with yourself...I'd try to make you feel better with some crap about how it's not the size of the boat; it's the motion of the ocean, but we all know that's just something guys with small packages say.

No, it's not that I have a small package, it's just that I've heard big things about Txbroadcaster.

Txbroadcaster
07-02-2007, 04:59 PM
No, it's not that I have a small package, it's just that I've heard big things about Txbroadcaster.

ok funny...and yet somehow very wrong LOL

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I love sarcastic conversations, but I'm sure that some people took this all as being serious...

BuffyMars
07-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Daaaaaaaang Gina! I do get around!! :kiss:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Daaaaaaaang Gina! I do get around!! :kiss:

Gina or Giiina?

Txbroadcaster
07-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Gina or Giiina?