PDA

View Full Version : The AC.................

44INAROW
07-02-2007, 02:40 PM
is out again at my office...... :mad: :mad: :mad: I hope they get it fixed right this time....:mad: :mad: :mad:

CHS_CG
07-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
is out again at my office...... :mad: :mad: :mad: I hope they get it fixed right this time....:mad: :mad: :mad:

tell your boss you are having hot flashes and are goin home lol

luvhoops34
07-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Not having A/C in South Texas is inhumane. Especially at work!:(

burnet44
07-02-2007, 02:53 PM
get a new roof lol
I got mine had 7 more vents put in
house is way cooler and got the AC set on 80

ventilation is the key

44INAROW
07-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
get a new roof lol
I got mine had 7 more vents put in
house is way cooler and got the AC set on 80

ventilation is the key

we did get a new roof at home in 2003 and they put alot of those "ridge vents" I think is what they called them..It has helped - but I know we need to get a new unit - it would be more efficient for sure. My average bill in the peak summer is $550 or so (including water, which is usually ALOT) I keep my thermostat on 78 or 80 most of the time - we have ceiling fans going in all 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and living room..... stays pretty cool...... I have a trivia question - see if anyone knows the answer - I had never heard of this before we replaced the roof

What is the name of the metal flashing "stuff" under and around the chimney? It is called a _____________?

Originally posted by CHS_CG
tell your boss you are having hot flashes and are goin home lol
I feel sorry for him today - we're all bi***** lol

burnet44
07-02-2007, 03:51 PM
cricket?

44INAROW
07-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
cricket?
you are the winner B44 :) The Roofer didn't make it, he had an outfit out of Victoria called Rain King do it - you are the 1st person that I've asked that knew what it was !