PDA

View Full Version : very po'd about the weather...

mustang04
07-02-2007, 12:25 PM
everybody is getting all this rain and whatnot and sweetwater is hardly getting anything....ticks me off:mad: :mad: :mad:

carter08
07-02-2007, 12:27 PM
take the rain
please

we have foundation problems and the rain is leaking into my room. We can't fix it until the rain stops. So please, take the rain. You can have it for free. Gratis.

No Show Jones
07-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I would rather be po'd than p'd on

lepfan
07-02-2007, 12:35 PM
We need the rain up here, BUT everyone is praying we don't get it until AFTER harvest!!!!!! The wheat farmers are gonna get RICHer this year...this is the best harvest in about 20 years (what I am hearing).

CHS_CG
07-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
We need the rain up here, BUT everyone is praying we don't get it until AFTER harvest!!!!!! The wheat farmers are gonna get RICHer this year...this is the best harvest in about 20 years (what I am hearing).

Our corn here is kickin ass and we need all the rain we can get with our cotton b4 we start defoliating because if cotton gets more than a 1/2 inch of rain between defoliation and harvest it will ruin the crop. So far we have been gettin a lil rain everyday but its pretty much hit or miss. Like today, they said its supposed to rain most of the day and 5 miles up the road my mom said its been off and on and we havent gotten anything yet.

mustang04
07-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
take the rain
please

we have foundation problems and the rain is leaking into my room. We can't fix it until the rain stops. So please, take the rain. You can have it for free. Gratis.

ill take ALL of it...our house rests on a hill on our ranch so dont wave to worry about it flooding, plus theres a lake right down from our land that needs LOTS of filling (about 28+ feet)

SWMustang
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
ill take ALL of it...our house rests on a hill on our ranch so dont wave to worry about it flooding, plus theres a lake right down from our land that needs LOTS of filling (about 28+ feet)

which lake?

DU_stud04
07-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
which lake? lake sweetwater.

we got a drizzle today.... just cooled us down. no mas. :(