PDA

View Full Version : Olddawggreen...

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Is your 7th grader playing b-ball? I'm going to try to make it to the game. Okay, now for the stupid question - where's the m.s. gym? I haven't been there in about 6 years and guess I've lost my mind.

lotus67
12-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Go north on 281,turn rt.on fm963 and go abt. 5 blocks, look leftand you will see the 7th/8th campus.If you turn in the first driveto the left you will be approaching that gym.Of course I'm not Olddawggreen,but i think this will get you there :)

bulldogmom2
12-03-2003, 08:23 PM
Hi LH mom,,, mines in the 8th grade. When you come into Burnet, go to the main intersection (281 & 29)
Take a right and go to the next red light (963) take a right and go down about 1/4 mile. It's on the left side. Take the first interence that goes to the back of the school. You'll see all the car parked there. Good luck....

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2003, 02:04 AM
Thanks to both of you. I guess old age (or maybe 6 years of different stadiums, gyms and tracks and starting over again) have made me lose my mind, particularly when oldest dropped b-ball as a freshman.

olddawggreen
12-04-2003, 09:20 AM
LH Panther Mom:
Thanks to both of you. I guess old age (or maybe 6 years of different stadiums, gyms and tracks and starting over again) have made me lose my mind, particularly when oldest dropped b-ball as a freshman.Hi LH Panther Mom, No my 7th grader is not playing b ball this year. He just never really liked the game and unlike his older brother, We decided not to make him this year. Hes football crazy and wanted to keep up the off season football conditioning. He will do track and baseball though. On the other hand, my youngest son really enjoys b ball and will play in the 7th grade next year. It looks like you already got some pretty good directions to the gym. Good luck to your son this season.