PDA

View Full Version : I know this is crazy

KTA
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
seriously I know this is crazy, but bare with me.

You know how all those kids from Louisiana that came to Texas, and played football here? Well me and a couple of my friends were drunk the other night and we was talking about how we missed our opportunity to play high school football again. We were talking about going to a decent school and saying we were refugees and enrolling. With no other information besides the clothes on our back whos to say we are not who we say we are? I know this sounds cheesey but still, its something to talk about on a boring Sunday afternoon.

luvhoops34
07-01-2007, 04:46 PM
When I see the word 'crazy' and your username together in a sentence I get worried.:D

KTA
07-01-2007, 04:48 PM
I do to:eek:

zebrablue2
07-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by KTA
seriously I know this is crazy, but bare with me.

You know how all those kids from Louisiana that came to Texas, and played football here? Well me and a couple of my friends were drunk the other night and we was talking about how we missed our opportunity to play high school football again. We were talking about going to a decent school and saying we were refugees and enrolling. With no other information besides the clothes on our back whos to say we are not who we say we are? I know this sounds cheesey but still, its something to talk about on a boring Sunday afternoon.

PLEASE.

KTA
07-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Like I said "I know this sounds cheesey but still, its something to talk about on a boring Sunday afternoon". I dont see you posting anything of any significance so you can keep your "please" to yourself...as a matter of fact I dont ever remember reading anything you have posted that had any significance!

burnet44
07-01-2007, 06:41 PM
you got to cut back on the cold ones man lol

KTA
07-01-2007, 06:55 PM
I cant help it there just so dag-gum tasty

Diocletian
07-01-2007, 09:47 PM
if you aren't good enough to make the team since they came to your town, then try harder and work at it more.... you'll be a better player then you ever were, and you'll have more fun

a lot more then what your having now it's obv your upset...turn that froun upside down :)

KTA
07-02-2007, 05:58 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

I was Minor League Football News' First Team All American Last Year! Western Region Player of the week for June 13th! Aint good enough? You must be out of your freaking mind...we were just talking about how funny it would be, know your facts you lil piss ant