PDA

View Full Version : The board is really quiet

Snydertigersrul
07-01-2007, 12:53 PM
So let's liven things up. Football is just a little more than a month to go.

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 01:27 PM
snyder is going to have in team conflict and lose every game after starting 3-0. celina will beat southlake carrol and the dallas cowboys. cuero will decided to transfer everyone to victoria. texarkana le will decided to play in arkansas this year. andrews will realize they play in a taco shell and get sick from trying to eat the stadium. liberty hill will stop at a 4 way and never leave cause it never stops blinking red. royce city will decided to get a dance team and lose half of its team to that. gilmer will be late for every game because of the waiting line at the gate, the fans beat them to the game. graham will decided partying on possum kingdom all fall will be more proficient than playing this season. robinson will learn the art of origami and become fascinated in speaking Japanese and watching naruto.

Fal44
07-01-2007, 02:09 PM
any info on fal, stud?

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Fal44
any info on fal, stud? who's fal? :D

from what i heard they turned in their pads and picked up the round ball.....no not the basketball, but futbol. they're excited from what i hear

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I think this is a very good assessment of what will happen.

Fal44
07-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
who's fal? :D

from what i heard they turned in their pads and picked up the round ball.....no not the basketball, but futbol. they're excited from what i hear

hahah :D

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:17 PM
west-orange stark is going to get eaten by a bunch of bears. wimberly is going to move the whole city to somewhere out by midland and dominate the tumbleweeds, vernon ends up winning state this year.....in oklahoma. sweetwater changes its name to drydirt, their colors to brown and dessert sky, with a new mascot of a dying cactus, they end up dehydrating and dont finish a game this year. kirbyville gets sued by kirby(yes the little pink dude) and it becomes a new nintendo testing facility. decatur gets owned by the dallas school for the blind and become the best band in the state of texas. midland greenwood realizes they dont make sense, so they change their colors to green and bark........pecos goes wild on them and captures the city in the name of juan valdez. hutto gets in trouble when one of their hippos eats a midget on accident. sad times.

GreenMonster
07-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Dude, who's gonna win state??? In Texas that is, we all know Vernon wins in Oklahoma.

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:24 PM
palestine is going to get bought by adrian peterson and is now called A-D, then they get drafted by minnesota and freeze, while playing penguin ball. rio hondo and hondo become hondo consolidated and still lose to everyone down south. argyle gives up on the season when they hear a vast need of socks is needed for the world. canton gets a stud qb this year, but then he moves to be closer to his girlfriend , which happens to be in gilmer where he is "living with family". glen rose blooms and gets infested with bee's. atlanta drops football and brings up rapping as a new program, they are tying to represent the atlTX! word. yoakum gets scrambled and eaten.

KTA
07-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Vernon wins in Oklahoma

lol year in and year out.

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Dude, who's gonna win state??? In Texas that is, we all know Vernon wins in Oklahoma. dallas school for the blind. turns out the name is false.. the school's name was changed when someone from snyder spray painted the schools front logo so when snyder got beat, they had an excuse..... , they didnt have money to repaint it, so they changed it from dallas washington just to make it easier. they have 12 d-1 starters on both sides of the ball....yes 12. they break every record this year, go undefeated.....all while not playing one game, it was stated that they were going to win it all and no one could beat them, so everyone started playing for second place, giving the state championship to the dallas school for the blind for the next 3 years.

GreenMonster
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM
dallas school for the blind. turns out the name is false.. the school's name was changed when someone from snyder spray painted the schools front logo so when snyder got beat, they had an excuse..... , they didnt have money to repaint it, so they changed it from dallas washington just to make it easier. they have 12 d-1 starters on both sides of the ball....yes 12. they break every record this year, go undefeated.....all while not playing one game, it was stated that they were going to win it all and no one could beat them, so everyone started playing for second place, giving the state championship to the dallas school for the blind for the next 3 years.

AWESOME!!! I'm gonna try to get hired on there in a couple of years so I can just collect my ring ans then start looking for an AD job!

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:41 PM
AWESOME!!! I'm gonna try to get hired on there in a couple of years so I can just collect my ring ans then start looking for an AD job! if you really want to get somewhere good....after the dallas school for the blind era...... southlake, celina, and euless trinity will all come together and make a 1a,2a,3a,4a,and5a school. they win in every division for the next 8 years before the state of texas starts testing for steroid usage and gets the water boys for juicing up, costing them the rings that year.....just as long as you get out by then, you could be seen as a legend.

GreenMonster
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
if you really want to get somewhere good....after the dallas school for the blind era...... southlake, celina, and euless trinity will all come together and make a 1a,2a,3a,4a,and5a school. they win in every division for the next 8 years before the state of texas starts testing for steroid usage and gets the water boys for juicing up, costing them the rings that year.....just as long as you get out by then, you could be seen as a legend.

I'm already seen as a legend. Have you ever seen Godzilla's pecker??? I'm that times 3.

luvhoops34
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
if you really want to get somewhere good....after the dallas school for the blind era...... southlake, celina, and euless trinity will all come together and make a 1a,2a,3a,4a,and5a school. they win in every division for the next 8 years before the state of texas starts testing for steroid usage and gets the water boys for juicing up, costing them the rings that year.....just as long as you get out by then, you could be seen as a legend.

You're definitely in the wrong profession. You need to be writing scripts for soap operas... :rolleyes:

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
You're definitely in the wrong profession. You need to be writing scripts for soap operas... :rolleyes: i love you minihorse

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm already seen as a legend. Have you ever seen Godzilla's pecker??? I'm that times 3. is that almost as big as a big mac?

DU_stud04
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
: poke :

DU_stud04
07-05-2007, 10:24 PM
rar a arar rrar arraar a rar rar ...rar

DU_stud04
08-07-2007, 04:13 PM
since the season is on the verge or starting up..... im bringing my predictions abck up to the top :D

add some that i may have left out, im still saying this is THE best predictions ever made. period. :D

44INAROW
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
You're definitely in the wrong profession. You need to be writing scripts for soap operas... :rolleyes:

SPEAKING of Soap Operas - have you been keeping up with GL?

ok back to the Original thread.........