PDA

View Full Version : So, we were driving home from the movies. . .

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:22 PM
and this big ford truck starts riding my butt and honking at me. . .and then they pull up next to me on hwy 75 and the have written something on a piece of paper and put up to window, i cant read at and start thinking they were trying to tell me something was wrong with my car. they roll window down and scream for me to flash them. . .my sister and i start laughing. then one of them does something i cant put on here. . i was dying laughing. then they exit with me and followd for awhile. .dumba$$

crzyjournalist03
06-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I told him not to follow, but he wouldn't listen!!!

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I told him not to follow, but he wouldn't listen!!! u were in there?:eek: lol.. u must have been hiding cuz we only saw 2 guys. they got in front of me and i took a fast turn into sonic and they kept going:D

crzyjournalist03
06-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
u were in there?:eek: lol.. u must have been hiding cuz we only saw 2 guys. they got in front of me and i took a fast turn into sonic and they kept going:D

I was tied up with a sock in my mouth in the back...:D

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I was tied up with a sock in my mouth in the back...:D lmao. . .im glad to see u got free, that could have an uncomfortable situation for u:D

luvhoops34
06-30-2007, 08:39 PM
and this big ford truck starts riding my butt and honking at me. . .and then they pull up next to me on hwy 75 and the have written something on a piece of paper and put up to window, i cant read at and start thinking they were trying to tell me something was wrong with my car. they roll window down and scream for me to flash them. . .my sister and i start laughing. then one of them does something i cant put on here. . i was dying laughing. then they exit with me and followd for awhile. .dumba$$

I little excitement for your Saturday afternoon....:D

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I little excitement for your Saturday afternoon....:D :D:D:D

luvhoops34
06-30-2007, 08:43 PM
:D:D:D

Were they cute at least?:inlove:

burnet44
06-30-2007, 08:46 PM
another reason to carry a Glock

Txbroadcaster
06-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by burnet44

So u can force the women to flash you?

luvhoops34
06-30-2007, 08:49 PM

Hell yea, 40 cal. locked and loaded....:devil:

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Were they cute at least?:inlove: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
So u can force the women to flash you? lol. . .i learned my lesson last time i flashed someone while driving. . .lol. . .cant be forced:D

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Hell yea, 40 cal. locked and loaded....:devil: im scared of guns, ive had one held to my head before. ive been thinking about maybe going to a shooting range to learn but they freak me out!

luvhoops34
06-30-2007, 08:58 PM
im scared of guns, ive had one held to my head before. ive been thinking about maybe going to a shooting range to learn but they freak me out!

Guns are a girls best friend. I never leave home without one.:)

burnet44
06-30-2007, 09:04 PM
lol. . .i learned my lesson last time i flashed someone while driving. . .lol. . .cant be forced:D

the last time u flashed?

Angeleyes
06-30-2007, 09:11 PM
the last time u flashed? yeah few years ago i was driving home after having few drinks. . .it was about 2am and this truck full of cowboys pull up beside me honking and screaming, one yelled for me to flash so i steered with my knees and flashed and as soon as i did i saw a bright light. . . yup they took a picture. they followed me for awhile and then i just took off. . .it was funny, so yes i learned my lesson:D

Buccaneer
06-30-2007, 10:42 PM

There is a full moon tonight!

burnet44
06-30-2007, 11:46 PM
yeah few years ago i was driving home after having few drinks. . .it was about 2am and this truck full of cowboys pull up beside me honking and screaming, one yelled for me to flash so i steered with my knees and flashed and as soon as i did i saw a bright light. . . yup they took a picture. they followed me for awhile and then i just took off. . .it was funny, so yes i learned my lesson:D

who let the dogs out woof woof

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2007, 01:39 PM
....omg priceless......!!!!!

who let the dogs out woof woof :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
07-02-2007, 01:41 PM
yeah few years ago i was driving home after having few drinks. . .it was about 2am and this truck full of cowboys pull up beside me honking and screaming, one yelled for me to flash so i steered with my knees and flashed and as soon as i did i saw a bright light. . . yup they took a picture. they followed me for awhile and then i just took off. . .it was funny, so yes i learned my lesson:D

Wow....I don't know what else to say!!

I drove...or rode actually...one time practically nude, but that couldn't be helped!!:p

luvhoops34
07-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I drove...or rode actually...one time practically nude, but that couldn't be helped!!:p

Why were you riding around practically nude???? Do tell....:D

Mot'r Boat'r
07-02-2007, 01:50 PM

what...or should i say...WHO were you riding nude...thats kinda hott

Ranger Mom
07-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Mot'r Boat'r
what...or should i say...WHO were you riding nude...thats kinda hott

LOL!!!! You perv!!

In answer to Luvhoops question.....I posted this last year:

When my oldest son was just a wee tyke, we were at Red Lobster in Abilene. I was waiting on my dinner and had him up on my shoulder....he puked ALL down my back (and you know how bad baby puke smells). I washed it off as good as I could and sat back down to eat my salad...he was sitting on my lap.

That must have been back before the days of strong elastic on diapers. I felt something warm on my leg and looked down and saw a "brownish green river" and almost LOST IT. I scooted across the booth seat, not knowing that it had ran down my leg and onto the seat....SO...not only were my jeans covered in the front, I smeared it all along the back too.

By that time I had lost my appetite, so we left. My husband (now EX husband) said there was no way he could drive all the way back to Coleman with me smelling like I did....so my shirt and jeans got thrown in the trunk.

Here I am in my bra, panties, socks and tennis shoes....and OF COURSE....he get's pulled over for speeding!!

Needless to say, the sheriff felt sufficiently sorry enough for us that he let us just head on home!!!:D

luvhoops34
07-02-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL!!!! You perv!!

OMG, that sounds like a nightmare!:o

pooch
07-02-2007, 05:17 PM
hey angel eyes, i bet they were from Sadler.

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by pooch
hey angel eyes, i bet they were from Sadler. why do u say that? lol

AP Panther Fan
07-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Angeleyes....what movie did you and your sister end up seeing?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Man, those guys must have been really drunk to want to see you with their shirt off.

Keith7
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
this thread is really lame and shouldn't be on the 3adownlow

Phantom Stang
07-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
this thread is really lame and shouldn't be on the 3adownlow
Post Padder!!

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Man, those guys must have been really drunk to want to see you with their shirt off. with their shirt off? huh?

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
this thread is really lame and shouldn't be on the 3adownlow im sure there are many "lame" threads. . .if u think that then dont read. . .someone can correct me if im wrong but i dont think u r forced in any way to read all threads on here, especially if they dont intrest u.. . lmao. . .pretty simple:Dhave a good day:D

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Angeleyes....what movie did you and your sister end up seeing? we went and saw Pirates of Cariabean at Worlds End:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 08:00 PM
with their shirt off? huh?

with your shirt off....my bad.

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 08:22 PM
with your shirt off....my bad. thats what i thought u meant and thats not a very nice thing to say but whatever u dont know me. . .lol and the guys were prolly drunk to be acting that immature and being reckless on the road. . .oh wait most guys r immature by nature. . .lol not all guys but a big majority:D (and im not saying girls arent immature. . .cuz sometimes we are)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
thats what i thought u meant and thats not a very nice thing to say but whatever u dont know me. . .lol and the guys were prolly drunk to be acting that immature and being reckless on the road. . .oh wait most guys r immature by nature. . .lol not all guys but a big majority:D (and im not saying girls arent immature. . .cuz sometimes we are)

So in a roundabout way what you're really trying to say is I'm right?

I'm just messing with you, don't get your panties in a twist. :p

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
So in a roundabout way what you're really trying to say is I'm right?

I'm just messing with you, don't get your panties in a twist. :p no im not saying ur right. . . :pand trust me it takes ALOT more than that to get my panties in a twist, i thought it was funny:p:p cuz i know whats under my shirt and im very proud of my girls:inlove:

burnet44
07-02-2007, 09:44 PM
no im not saying ur right. . . :pand trust me it takes ALOT more than that to get my panties in a twist, i thought it was funny:p:p cuz i know whats under my shirt and im very proud of my girls:inlove:

the girl from oklahoma aint in your league

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 10:01 PM
the girl from oklahoma aint in your league lmao. . .my league? u are crazy:p

burnet44
07-02-2007, 10:02 PM
no Im not

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 10:13 PM
no Im not lmao:D ahhh u meant shes not in my league cuz my league is benneth hers. . . lmao. . .u crack me up:p how ya been B44?

burnet44
07-02-2007, 10:19 PM
lmao:D ahhh u meant shes not in my league cuz my league is benneth hers. . . lmao. . .u crack me up :p how ya been B44?

Im cool trying to dry out with all the rain
u?
no your league is not below hers SH
You are major League
She is in Rookie ball

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 10:24 PM
no im not saying ur right. . . :pand trust me it takes ALOT more than that to get my panties in a twist, i thought it was funny:p:p cuz i know whats under my shirt and im very proud of my girls:inlove:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Mine are nice and firm and muscular looking, you would like them.

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Mine are nice and firm and muscular looking, you would like them. :eek::eek::eek: u have girls? sorry i dont roll that way. . .lmao:D:D:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 10:33 PM
:eek::eek::eek: u have girls? sorry i dont roll that way. . .lmao:D:D:D

No no, I have nice firm man-chest.

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Im cool trying to dry out with all the rain
u?
no your league is not below hers SH
You are major League
She is in Rookie ball i can always count on u to make me smile:Dim good, a little worn out from work but all in all life is good:D

Angeleyes
07-02-2007, 10:51 PM
No no, I have nice firm man-chest. lol. . .ahhhh gotcha

charlesrixey
07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
finally got on myspace and saw some pictures of you and grant!

:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Dude, you're old.

Angeleyes
07-03-2007, 01:30 PM
LOL!!!! You perv!!

OMG!!!!!http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/jacelynleigh/Shocked.jpg Ranger Mom, that must have been awful...but i bet you laugh about it now.

neck_06
07-03-2007, 01:35 PM
No no, I have nice firm man-chest.

haha, BBDE has man boobs.

Bandera YaYa
07-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow......I see nothing on here has changed.....college boys still trying and older women still smiling!!!

A 30 yr old woman flashing is indecent exposure, don't ya think?

:thinking:

pooch
07-05-2007, 12:31 PM
why do u say that? lol

I dont know.

Angeleyes
07-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Wow......I see nothing on here has changed.....college boys still trying and older women still smiling!!!

A 30 yr old woman flashing is indecent exposure, don't ya think?

:thinking: lmao. . .yes i am 30 but if u read what i wrote i didnt flash them. back 5 or 6+ years ago is when i did and learned my lesson not to flash any more cuz they whipped out a camera and took picture. but even at 30 i am proud of my girls:D

Gobbla2001
07-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I flashed a coupla girls the other night... laughed, said my nipples looked funny :confused:

burnet44
07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
It was G huh

Bandera YaYa
07-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Where the heck is Blue Ridge?

Angeleyes
07-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Where the heck is Blue Ridge? lol. . .northeast of mckinney. . .its in the middle of no where. . .lol

burnet44
07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
not 4 ever
lol

Bandera YaYa
07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
lol. . .northeast of mckinney. . .its in the middle of no where. . .lol
and McKinney is......:(

Angeleyes
07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
not 4 ever
lol not 4 ever what?

Angeleyes
07-05-2007, 04:38 PM
and McKinney is......:( lol. . .about 25 or so miles north of Dallas.

luvhoops34
07-05-2007, 04:44 PM
i can always count on u to make me smile:Dim good, a little worn out from work but all in all life is good:D

He's good at making me smile, too Angeleyes:D