PDA

View Full Version : I am appalled!!

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 11:46 AM
I was looking at my myspace and just clicked on my 18 y/o stepsons site to see what he had been up to.

By the comments I read I got the feeling he had been injured somehow.

I clicked on the myspace of the guy who had left a comment....and there it was.....

my step-son on a you tube video....lighting his farts!!!

Evidently he got more than he bargained for.

District303aPastPlayer
06-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was looking at my myspace and just clicked on my 18 y/o stepsons site to see what he had been up to.

I clicked on the myspace of the guy who had left a comment....and there it was.....

i wanna see the video...

jason
06-29-2007, 11:47 AM
POST A LINK

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by jason
POST A LINK

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
lol...I don't know how....when I right click on the video, I don't get properties.

What do I do??

But I don't think I can link that here.....it has several "butt shots" in it!

I am going to watch it again at lunch, because I had the sound turned down and I know he has to be yelling and his friends laughing hysterically!!

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Link to his myspace then

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Link to his myspace then

It isn't on HIS myspace...he posted it on someone elses!

Go to mine....to Jordan (hes on the top 20 somewhere)....look for a comment from a guy named Matt....go to his and Jordan has it posted there on one of the comments!

carter08
06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Your stepson's myspace is private.

Whats the link to this Matt guy's myspace.

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Your stepson's myspace is private.

Whats the link to this Matt guy's myspace.

I PM'd it to you.....I don't think it's private since he isn't one of my friends

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 12:18 PM
PM it to me to

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 12:38 PM
I screwed up the link to Emerson......did anyone get it, or did I mess them all up?

CenTexSports
06-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Even though you are just his step mom, there must be some family tradition. I am still waiting for a link to your video clips.

carter08
06-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Look through the comments

http://www.myspace.com/ningmademedoit

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Look through the comments

http://www.myspace.com/ningmademedoit

Was I right?? Was that a lighting of bodily gasses??

Keith7
06-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Was I right?? Was that a lighting of bodily gasses??

it looks almost like they made a make shift blowtorch to light his butt on fire, but I don't know why they would do that!? :confused:

i've seen farts get lit on fire and that is not the way I would recommend doing it.. that looked like it hurt

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
it looks almost like they made a make shift blowtorch to light his butt on fire, but I don't know why they would do that!? :confused:

i've seen farts get lit on fire and that is not the way I would recommend doing it.. that looked like it hurt

I'm embarrassed......I guess that's what happens when you move to Lubbock!!:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 06:25 PM
I just got home from work and he is here....come to find out, there was no emission of bodily gasses involved.

So....I really don't get it now!!

Why would a person purposely burn their "hair" off??

luvhoops34
06-29-2007, 09:34 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but that's STU-PID....:eek:

I can't believe an 18 yr old doesn't know any better.....ROFL:D

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Don't take this the wrong way, but that's STU-PID....:eek:

I can't believe an 18 yr old doesn't know any better.....ROFL:D

Well...according to what he sheepishly told me......it burned more than just the hair off of his hind end!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

What stupid things kids do on a dare!!:rolleyes:

luvhoops34
06-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Well...according to what he sheepishly told me......it burned more than just the hair off of his hind end!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

What stupid things kids do on a dare!!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: He's lucky it didn't burn more than just his hind end:rolleyes:

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
:rolleyes: He's lucky it didn't burn more than just his hind end:rolleyes:
O he does

luvhoops34
06-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
O he does

ROFL:D I'll just take your word for it...

JHS_c/o_06'
06-30-2007, 02:46 AM
last 4th of july......me and some of my friends were ....um.....celebrating our country's independence......and my buddy jake decided that he was going to stick a bottle rocket in his butt crack and shoot it out. So he did.....and he yelled because the sparks burned his butt. Well.....then one of the other guys there......who you just have to know to get the full effect of the story....decided that he was going to do it too. We told him.....now jeff......don't put too much of the stick in between your cheeks. "no man.....no man.....i got it." So he lights it.....and then there is that split second where its just about to ignite and launch.....so it ignites.....but doesn't go anywhere......so jeff is running around screaming with a bottle rocket thats suppose to be in the air and it finally explodes. He was ok.....his pride was hurt i think.....but it was probably the funniest thing i saw in the year 2006.

Haunta Yo
06-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Terible technique...His friends need to do some research. All 4's or on his back, but it's fairly obvious after the video the dangers of "vertical " blue darting.

As for the firecracker thing...seems like every 4th of July there's a dare winner that blows his butt up doing that. Make sure medical bills for skin grafts and pain and suffering are included the dare's compensation package.

pirate4state
06-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
last 4th of july......me and some of my friends were ....um.....celebrating our country's independence......and my buddy jake decided that he was going to stick a bottle rocket in his butt crack and shoot it out. So he did.....and he yelled because the sparks burned his butt. Well.....then one of the other guys there......who you just have to know to get the full effect of the story....decided that he was going to do it too. We told him.....now jeff......don't put too much of the stick in between your cheeks. "no man.....no man.....i got it." So he lights it.....and then there is that split second where its just about to ignite and launch.....so it ignites.....but doesn't go anywhere......so jeff is running around screaming with a bottle rocket thats suppose to be in the air and it finally explodes. He was ok.....his pride was hurt i think.....but it was probably the funniest thing i saw in the year 2006.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG that's funny. He'll never live it down and it'll always be a "remember when you stuck that bottle rocket up your butt?" story. :clap: :clap: ROFL!

crzyjournalist03
06-30-2007, 02:19 PM
my chemistry teacher warned us about this stuff in high school. At a previous school she had taught at, some kids thought it would be fun to try to light farts, and it turns out that if you light it while it's in progress of being released, the flame can move quickly to your insides...that poor soul burned his innards and was hospitalized...not something to play around with for sure!

Fal44
06-30-2007, 08:27 PM
I thought that was funny, but now never to allow myself to get into that sort of bet...

burnet44
06-30-2007, 08:40 PM
i was told it showed body parts
I deleted it