PDA

View Full Version : 6 Flags

Angeleyes
06-29-2007, 09:36 AM
my sister and i were thinking about going tomorrow but its suppose to rain thru the weekend just like it has all week:( Rain,rain go away. . .come back another day:D

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 09:37 AM
We went one year and it rained on and off...it was great. The roller coasters shut down if it was raining, but then would open back up......no lines, very few people.

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Is it still flooded like I saw on the news a couple of nights ago?

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Is it still flooded like I saw on the news a couple of nights ago?
I wouldn't doubt it, six flags is very prone to floods, even if it's not bad like it is now. The entire park is really low, and there is a riving runing through atleast 1 part of it.

I was gonna go to six flags, but a few weeks ago a girl has both of her feet severed on a ride.

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I was gonna go to six flags, but a few weeks ago a girl has both of her feet severed on a ride.

So???

The ride she was hurt on wasn't even made by the same company as the Superman ride at the Arlington Park.

I guess I better not drive my truck...someone that drove one like it had a wreck yesterday!!:D

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess I better not drive my truck...someone that drove one like it had a wreck yesterday!!:D
Good thinking! :thumbsup: :D

Emerson1
06-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So???

The ride she was hurt on wasn't even made by the same company as the Superman ride at the Arlington Park.

I've never even ridden the superman:D .

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I've never even ridden the superman:D .

Me and Breanna rode it last summer....it was a blast.

The line was too long for no longer than the ride lasted though!!

CenTexSports
06-29-2007, 10:51 AM
To RM:

"Me rode it last summer." That does not sound correct.

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
To RM:

"Me rode it last summer." That does not sound correct.

It's not!:D

I never said "me" was perfect though!!