PDA

View Full Version : You know what really grinds my gears....

mustang04
06-29-2007, 08:52 AM
After going through alot of threads, i realized how much i HATE IT when ppl point out about rules being broken.....i mean stuff that's not even THAT serious. They argue with a mod explaining their interpretation of the rules and this and that....THE MODS KNOW THE RULES AND ANY ACTION IS AT THEIR DISCRETION, SO QUIT BEING LITTLE CRY-BABIES AND LET THEM TAKE CARE OF STUFF!!!!!

sorry, i just can't stand snitches and that sort

No Show Jones
06-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Lindsey Lohan grinds mine

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 08:55 AM
You are right....and the way one mod may see one thing, another mod may see it differently!!

The "ban this poster from the thread" feature will not be used by me on thread piracy!

IMO, that tool is better used on the threads where arguments seem to escalate.

That is just MY take, how another mod wants to use it is their business.

mustang04
06-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by No Show Jones
Lindsey Lohan grinds mine
dancing around on stage, WHAT do you want lindsay, huh? what do you want from me??? tell me what you want!!!

pirate4state
06-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are right....and the way one mod may see one thing, another mod may see it differently!!

The "ban this poster from the thread" feature will not be used by me on thread piracy!

I'm not sure what MY take is yet, but I'll let ya'll know soon enough! :D

No Show Jones
06-29-2007, 09:04 AM
you're up there jumping around and i'm just sitting here with my beer.

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm not sure what MY take is yet, but I'll let ya'll know soon enough! :D

LOL!! Of that we are VERY sure!!:p

mustang04
06-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by No Show Jones
you're up there jumping around and i'm just sitting here with my beer.

hahaha... love that episode

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM

I can see a need for it DURING the season, more than now. For grins, just say we have a "Let's talk about the AW @ Sweetwater game" thread and insert "random" poster's name here posts "Hey......did Sweetwater ever pay for that stadium?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See where I'm going? :devil: ;)

mustang04
06-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I can see a need for it DURING the season, more than now. For grins, just say we have a "Let's talk about the AW @ Sweetwater game" thread and insert "random" poster's name here posts "Hey......did Sweetwater ever pay for that stadium?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh you're so sexy when you make a good point:inlove:

pirate4state
06-29-2007, 09:21 AM

You are SO smart! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
oh you're so sexy when you make a good point:inlove: :kiss: :kiss: ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
06-29-2007, 09:22 AM

So, did they?:devil: :D

J/K!

Adidas410s
06-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
sorry, i just can't stand snitches and that sort

I'd kill a snitch. I'm not saying I have...I'm not saying I haven't...

:eek:

No Show Jones
06-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

:eek: One of the funniest SNL skits ever!

"Go sit in the porta latrine!"

pirate4state
06-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

:eek:

HAHAHAHAHA :clap: :clap: :clap:

"I can't even look at you right now!"

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 09:28 AM

I do....but to me, that really isn't "thread piracy" since you are still talking about Sweetwater....it's just a post made for the sole purpose of starting crap.

I'm talking about thread piracy the way it's normally done, take one thing that is said and go in an entirely different direction, not out of malice....but just because that is somehow how the mind works!

That is what I am talking about.....I realize there are going to be exceptions, but on the whole the thread piracy doesn't bother me in the least!!

pirate4state
06-29-2007, 09:30 AM
I do....but to me, that really isn't "thread piracy" since you are still talking about Sweetwater....it's just a post made for the sole purpose of starting crap.

I'm talking about thread piracy the way it's normally done, take one thing that is said and go in an entirely different direction, not out of malice....but just because that is somehow how the mind works!

That is what I am talking about.....I realize there are going to be exceptions, but on the whole the thread piracy doesn't bother me in the least!!

Those I like to call "negative nancy" posts. Maybe we should just start deleting those instead of banning that person from the thread? :thinking: Unless of course, "random poster" decides to post it 10 times. :doh:

mustang04
06-29-2007, 09:31 AM
so is this thread piracy:

hey everybody......come see how good i look:)

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Those I like to call "negative nancy" posts. Maybe we should just start deleting those instead of banning that person from the thread? :thinking: Unless of course, "random poster" decides to post it 10 times. :doh:

I guess this discussion between us mods on this thread makes this statement true:

:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
06-29-2007, 09:39 AM

I see your point. Just thinking ahead to poor AW who after one post gets thrown out with the trash, because it turns into a "jump on random poster" and a Sweetwater/random poster's team thread. ;) (Not saying "I" will use it for this, just thinking out loud. :D )

mustang04
06-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I see your point. Just thinking ahead to poor AW who after one post gets thrown out with the trash, because it turns into a "jump on random poster" and a Sweetwater/random poster's team thread. ;) (Not saying "I" will use it for this, just thinking out loud. :D ) :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
06-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I see your point. Just thinking ahead to poor AW who after one post gets thrown out with the trash, because it turns into a "jump on random poster" and a Sweetwater/random poster's team thread. ;) (Not saying "I" will use it for this, just thinking out loud. :D )

Then that would be one of the "exceptions"......IMO, of course!:p