PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Marlin!!

bd0707
12-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the Semi's. Burnet was pulling for you guys. Great win over a great team!

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: bd0707 ]</small>

Tarpon2004
12-05-2003, 11:12 PM
CONGRATS Marlin!!!..Never underestimate the power of an underdog!...........PEACE

98Eagle
12-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Congrats Marlin! I hope you take it all the way this year.

Chris Hart
12-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!

poncho
12-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Super Job!!!!! Marlin, you guys beat a great Bellville team.. :cool: eek!

Pudlugger
12-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Chris Hart:
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!Not anymore!

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

espn1
12-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Way to go BoyZ! Keep it up!

HornetMom
12-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Way to go Marlin. You do the 18-3a district proud. You guys played a heck of a game against a very good Bellville team. It was a nailbiter for sure. Now on to the next round. :D

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: HornetMom ]</small>

footballgal
12-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Tarpon2004:
CONGRATS Marlin!!!..Never underestimate the power of an underdog!...........PEACEDitto!

Wildcat81
12-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Congrats Marlin.

bd62
12-06-2003, 12:21 AM
congrs. marlin.another great game against bellville. should be another great game next week against rice or p.i.

next generation
12-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Great game, not too great officiating.

shooootno15
12-06-2003, 01:09 AM
Bellville just didnt bring their A game today. There were way too many dropped passes and too many blown calls by the referees.

Bellville22
12-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Congrats to the Marlin Bulldogs, tonight, you were the better team. What a great high school football game! I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.

next generation
12-06-2003, 01:37 AM
shooootno15:
Bellville just didnt bring their A game today. There were way too many dropped passes and too many blown calls by the referees.I seen the reason why there was that many dropped passes. Most of the time when there ball hit there hands you see them looking up field instead of tucking the ball.

husker_football_fan
12-06-2003, 02:39 AM
It didnt matter what game Bellvile brought to the field. To say that they didn't bring their A game takes away from the fact that Marlin brought heart and laid it all out on the field. Nebraska went 9-3 and their coach is looking for a new job. For the second time I have seen Bellville play and for the second time their coach had a horrible game plan and his kids were not ready for Marlin. Way to take it to them tonight Marlin, much better than I thought. I don't want to hear anything about the refs tonight. Marlin had a TD stolen from them, that down field block was a very impressive play by that young man. Bellville boo's were on passes that Shaq couldnt have caught. Marlin's heart and game plan keep them from shooting hoops on Monday.

Steve
12-06-2003, 03:06 AM
Who are you to cut down a team for trying their hardest!! Thats frekin low, mabye someone from brenham is kinda jealous that their team didnt make it as far huh??? And who cares about Nebraska?

BrahmaMom
12-06-2003, 07:47 AM
To say the Brahmas didn't bring their A game takes nothing from Marlin. They DID bring their A game and earned the win! Congrats to Marlin on a great game. Best of luck in the rest of the show.

dbide1
12-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Chris Hart:
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!Chris Hart you have been there through thick and then you are now offically a marlin fan, and marlin fan u r now a Pudlugger fan chris this was promted by Cunbed10 good luck to you and the Burnet Bulldogs, but as good as your team is ya'll won't need it :D

Bull's-eye
12-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Congatulations Marlin, go represent region 3 and get that championship. All the Bellville & Marlin fans have shown nothing but total respect for each other.
It's a shame that most of the unkind posts have come from other team's fans or announcers. One word of advice, it will be very hard to get up for that next opponent. Last year, most people considered Marlin the team to beat and probably Bellville that team this year. Stay focus and don't underestimate any team. They are all capable of winning or they wouldn't still be around. Go Marlin!!!

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

faithfuldog
12-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Congatulations Marlin, go represent region 3 and get that championship. All the Bellville & Marlin fans have shown nothing but total respect for each other.
It's a shame that most of the unkind posts have come from other team's fans or announcers. One word of advice, it will be very hard to get up for that next opponent. Last year, most people considered Marlin the team to beat and probably Bellville that team this year. Stay focus and don't underestimate any team. They are all capable of winning or they wouldn't still be around. Go Marlin!!!

For Real....the team that plays the best will usually win. Stay focused and show em' what you got!

marlin fan
12-06-2003, 08:57 PM
dbide1:

Chris Hart:
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!Chris Hart you have been there through thick and then you are now offically a marlin fan, and marlin fan u r now a Pudlugger fan chris this was promted by Cunbed10 good luck to you and the Burnet Bulldogs, but as good as your team is ya'll won't need it :D Cunbed you are now a jacka$$

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

lepfan
12-06-2003, 08:59 PM
marlin fan:

dbide1:

Chris Hart:
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!Chris Hart you have been there through thick and then you are now offically a marlin fan, and marlin fan u r now a Pudlugger fan chris this was promted by Cunbed10 good luck to you and the Burnet Bulldogs, but as good as your team is ya'll won't need it :D Cunbed you are now a jacka$$$he is having a hard time crawling out of the gutter isn't he

marlin fan
12-06-2003, 09:04 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:

dbide1:

Chris Hart:
Great game Marlin, Congrats on the win. I knew that would be a nail-biter. I wonder if those who wrote Marlin off after their 1-4 start, still think the Marlin Bulldogs are overrated. Congrats to Bellville on a fine season as well. What a game!Chris Hart you have been there through thick and then you are now offically a marlin fan, and marlin fan u r now a Pudlugger fan chris this was promted by Cunbed10 good luck to you and the Burnet Bulldogs, but as good as your team is ya'll won't need it :D Cunbed you are now a jacka$$$he is having a hard time crawling out of the gutter isn't heyup... cunbed just because you are older than me doesnt mean you are a bigger marlin fan than me i was born and raised marlin.