PDA

View Full Version : Barbers hill-Kelly

classof 85
09-18-2001, 01:47 PM
Barbers hump can't be as good as the polls say! If they had problems with Kelly as it appears they did they should be ousted in the first round of the playoffs,if they make it which they should. I predict Liberty will win the district.Kelly had no buisness on the field with Bridge City.They were slow and not very impressive however they did play hard all night.I am interested in seeing Woodville
play ,they are hard to figure out.By the way is HJ thru licking their wounds from the playoffs last year?

RBARKER
09-18-2001, 02:09 PM
OH LOOK ANOTHER BRIDGE CITY IDIOT. FIRST OF ALL BARBERS HILL DID NOT HAVE TROUBLE WITH KELLY IF YOU REMEMBER THAT NIGHT IT WAS
RAINING HARD AND WE BEAT THEM 34-16. SINCE THEN WE HAVE BEAT TWO 4A TEAMS WILIS & DICKENSON. WE WILL ALSO TAKE CARE OF LIBERTY ONCE THE DISTRICT STARTS. COME TO THINK OF IT I HAVENT SEEN BRIDGE CITY ABOVE US IN ANY POLLS!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!! GO EAGLES

classof 85
09-18-2001, 02:16 PM
when the final polls are in and the dust settles on the regular season we will see who is still standing the longer the playoffs go on.What do the polls have to do with it,this is week # 2

RBARKER
09-18-2001, 02:50 PM
WELL I HOPE YOU DO HAVE A GOOD RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS.I PREDICT YOU WILL MAKE IT ABOUT 2 ROUNDS BEFORE YOU MEET A TEAM THAT WILL BRING YOU BACK TO REALITY. I THINK BARBERS HILL MAY GO 3 ROUNDS BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

classof 85
09-18-2001, 02:55 PM
Thats for sure.When the playoffs roll around I hope all of our area teams do well.We have some of the best high school football anywhere and on any given night you can be defeated. I think thats a lot of the reason that we have so much intrest in it.Good Luck

Old Cardinal
09-18-2001, 04:27 PM
Well well....Barbers Hump has to play Newton sooner or later and it will all be over! I am very interested how Liberty is progressing as a team. I would like to see that BH/Liberty game-two teams with pride. Its hard to believe Kelly could score on you..thats got to be a wakeup call.

RBARKER
09-18-2001, 04:42 PM
I HOPE WE DO GET TO SEE NEWTON, BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD BE IN THE QUARTER FINALS. THERE ARE TOO MANY GOOD TEAMS IN REGION 3 DIV II TO EXPECT A RUN LIKE THAT AT THIS POINT, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE. BUT GOOD LUCK ON YALL'S SEASON BRIDGE ******. SORRY I KNOW THAT IS LAME BUT SO IS BARBERS HUMP.