PDA

View Full Version : G to the 2nd power

lostaussie
06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
tell me more about these rumors you are spreading surrounding G-town and Tatum.............i'm very curious...............as you see i've been snooping other sites!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
06-29-2007, 06:55 AM
TTT

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
TTT
I keep hearing maybe its gonna be televised and be part of the Kickoff Classic. Not sure though, have you heard anything over there?

lostaussie
06-29-2007, 06:58 AM
nothing like that.

lostaussie
06-29-2007, 07:00 AM
i do know the kickoff classic moved from o week to week 1 this year which just happens to be the week we play Tatum..........i just can't see tatum giving up the home field. they are ready to break that buckeye jinx that we have had on them for several years.

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 07:12 AM
nothing like that.
What other rumblings? QB rumors at Gilmer? Still Stump from what I hear but not sure

lostaussie
06-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What other rumblings? QB rumors at Gilmer? Still Stump from what I hear but not sure stump is the man. 3 years is going to be incredible for this kid. lightning fast and a rocket arm. still working a little on control. saw LOTS of playing time last year as a freshman.

Txbroadcaster
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM
stump is the man. 3 years is going to be incredible for this kid. lightning fast and a rocket arm. still working a little on control. saw LOTS of playing time last year as a freshman.

I agree, Stump is going to be SPECIAL..and I mean IMO REALLY SPECIAL...he does need to work on accuracy, but the wheels and the cannon he has is top notch