PDA

View Full Version : txmom

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 04:42 PM
I hear somebody got a promotion!!!;) Congrats are in order!

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 07:12 AM
ttt

txkmom
06-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks! Tom is taking over the LE baseball program following Coach Rick Fowler's decision to go strictly administration after years and years of success. Big shoes to fill, and some significant senior losses will make it interesting for a while. But we return some kids who went to state the last two years and know what it takes. Their leadership will mean a lot. Plus there are some great kids coming up.

pirate4state
06-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
Thanks! Tom is taking over the LE baseball program following Coach Rick Fowler's decision to go strictly administration after years and years of success. Big shoes to fill, and some significant senior losses will make it interesting for a while. But we return some kids who went to state the last two years and know what it takes. Their leadership will mean a lot. Plus there are some great kids coming up. Glad it worked out! ;) Congrats!! :clap:

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Thanks! Tom is taking over the LE baseball program following Coach Rick Fowler's decision to go strictly administration after years and years of success. Big shoes to fill, and some significant senior losses will make it interesting for a while. But we return some kids who went to state the last two years and know what it takes. Their leadership will mean a lot. Plus there are some great kids coming up.
Im coming up for yalls game against Pleasant Mountain, think he could get me some Frito Pie Coupons and vip status so I dont have to stand in line at the little boys room?
Dont tell coach Brady im coming though, he might send me to the PG game

txkmom
06-29-2007, 09:39 AM
We'll leave the tickets at the gate for you. lol
Reminds me one year T was going to get LE football tickets for some acquaintances of ours, and told them he would leave them at the gate (out of town game). Well, he left them with the ticket-taker at the GATE, and went on in with the team for pre-game. These people got frantic when the people in the ticket booth knew nothing about their tickets, then they got furious. When I got there, they jumped me for them, and I said I was sorry, but ... and then I went in b/c I wasn't going to be part of a drama if I could help it. I mean, how much are tickets anyway? I didn't know where they were - figured T had forgotten - football coaches are a little bit busy during football season. Next thing I know, they are having T PAGED over the PA at the stadium - to please come to the front gate to meet these folks and give them tickets. He called me on my cell, FROM THE FIELD during pregame, and let me know where the tickets were. So be warned, if he says he is going to get you in, you are on your own if you can't find the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we won't tell PB if you don't want us to. Of course, he reads 3adl, you know.

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 09:42 AM
We'll leave the tickets at the gate for you. lol
Reminds me one year T was going to get LE football tickets for some acquaintances of ours, and told them he would leave them at the gate (out of town game). Well, he left them with the ticket-taker at the GATE, and went on in with the team for pre-game. These people got frantic when the people in the ticket booth knew nothing about their tickets, then they got furious. When I got there, they jumped me for them, and I said I was sorry, but ... and then I went in b/c I wasn't going to be part of a drama if I could help it. I mean, how much are tickets anyway? I didn't know where they were - figured T had forgotten - football coaches are a little bit busy during football season. Next thing I know, they are having T PAGED over the PA at the stadium - to please come to the front gate to meet these folks and give them tickets. He called me on my cell, FROM THE FIELD during pregame, and let me know where the tickets were. So be warned, if he says he is going to get you in, you are on your own if you can't find the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we won't tell PB if you don't want us to. Of course, he reads 3adl, you know.
Well, incase he forgets ill start saving for the steep 5-7 dollar admission. Might have P4S co sign a loan to help me. Uh oh, PB, there aint no curse, its just rumors and such!