PDA

View Full Version : ILS Im missin Boys Town right about now

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Workin on a six pack of Modelo especial

IHStangFan
06-28-2007, 04:36 PM
you bastage...the only front porch juice I have right now is some nasty ole Heineken my cousin left over here a few weeks ago....I hate that crap, but MAY be forced to have one here shortly due to being lazy and not wanting to go to the store :D

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
you bastage...the only front porch juice I have right now is some nasty ole Heineken my cousin left over here a few weeks ago....I hate that crap, but MAY be forced to have one here shortly due to being lazy and not wanting to go to the store :D Heineken is good though. I almost bought the little mini keg they sell but it was 19.99 and I needed most of that money for the rib eyes

IHStangFan
06-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Heineken is good though. I almost bought the little mini keg they sell but it was 19.99 and I needed most of that money for the rib eyes I don't know man...could never get into Heineken....it always kinda tasted like a skunk smells :(

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I don't know man...could never get into Heineken....it always kinda tasted like a skunk smells :(
Alot of full bodied Euro beers do and I used to hate it but after spending a summer over there it grew on me big time.

Angeleyes
06-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Workin on a six pack of Modelo especial and that makes u miss Boys Town how? lol. . .geesh(rolls eyes) :D