PDA

View Full Version : RangerMom, you know how u said

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 12:01 PM
you wore house shoes to work on accident one day? Well, one time I worked in a wharehouse and we were doing inventory. I had just gotten a new puppy. Anyway, I got up to get ready for work and was gonna wear a t shirt cuz I would get dirty counting parts. I had the puppy in a kennel and had thrown some stuff in there for him to lay on. Anyway, that morning I got up, took the puppy outside to go to the bathroom and came back in to get dressed. I grabbed a t shirt off the floor. Went to work and kept thinking, man, this dude next to me stinks to holy hell. Kept smelling him all day. Finally, around lunch, a guy says, hey, what is that hanging off the back of your shirt? Come to find out, I had thrown the t shirt in the kennel with the puppy and when I let him out he drug the t shirt out. He had peed all over it and there was a small piece of puppy doo doo hanging off my shirt half the day. I was smelling me. Nasty but true

Ranger Mom
06-28-2007, 12:04 PM
LOL!! That's hilarious!!

mustang04
06-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
you wore house shoes to work on accident one day? Well, one time I worked in a wharehouse and we were doing inventory. I had just gotten a new puppy. Anyway, I got up to get ready for work and was gonna wear a t shirt cuz I would get dirty counting parts. I had the puppy in a kennel and had thrown some stuff in there for him to lay on. Anyway, that morning I got up, took the puppy outside to go to the bathroom and came back in to get dressed. I grabbed a t shirt off the floor. Went to work and kept thinking, man, this dude next to me stinks to holy hell. Kept smelling him all day. Finally, around lunch, a guy says, hey, what is that hanging off the back of your shirt? Come to find out, I had thrown the t shirt in the kennel with the puppy and when I let him out he drug the t shirt out. He had peed all over it and there was a small piece of puppy doo doo hanging off my shirt half the day. I was smelling me. Nasty but true

......wow....