PDA

View Full Version : Zipper

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 09:23 AM
has been down all day, even went into a meeting with it down. NOBODY told me my cows were gonna get out either

Maroon87
06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
has been down all day, even went into a meeting with it down. NOBODY told me my cows were gonna get out either

Of course no one said anything. That way everyone gets to laugh at you, not just a few.;)

Don't feel bad...about a year ago one of my co-workers (who is color blind BTW) came to work with 2 different shoes on.:doh:

mustang04
06-28-2007, 09:25 AM

well...you have cows?!...cuz i have bulls:D

pirate4state
06-28-2007, 09:31 AM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.cross-stitch-board.com/forum/images/smilies/ohmygod.gif

I was almost afraid to open this and read about a "Something About Mary" story. :eek: :eek: :D

SideBurnWillie
06-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
well...you have cows?!...cuz i have bulls:D

You sure about that? After seeing those shorts you had on, it looked more like a steer. :D

Old Green
06-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Of course no one said anything. That way everyone gets to laugh at you, not just a few.;)

Don't feel bad...about a year ago one of my co-workers (who is color blind BTW) came to work with 2 different shoes on.:doh: I did that a couple months ago. Came to the office people noticed it but didn't say anything. Left and went to the Portland office. The secretary said something to me about my shoes. I thanked her for the compliment, I still didn't realize I had on two different shoes. At my third stop of the day one of the guys told me about my shoes. :(

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
You sure about that? After seeing those shorts you had on, it looked more like a steer. :D :doh:

Angeleyes
06-28-2007, 10:17 AM
has been down all day, even went into a meeting with it down. NOBODY told me my cows were gonna get out either :eek: lmao. . .i told u that was going to happen some day. . .hahahahahaha:D

Ranger Mom
06-28-2007, 10:21 AM
I accidentally wore my house shoes to work one day!:)

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I accidentally wore my house shoes to work one day!:) Were they bunny or piggies?

mustang04
06-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
You sure about that? After seeing those shorts you had on, it looked more like a steer. :D

hahaha.....i had them hid away:D :D

lets just say...those shorts were very uncomfy and the bulls were happy to air out when i got home that night...well, technically i didn't go to MY home but thats all a different story:D

burnet44
06-28-2007, 10:38 AM
went home to momma huh

mustang04
06-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
went home to momma huh

haha.....she aint a momma....or i hope not, or else i missed out on getting presents for Father's Day:D :D

burnet44
06-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
:eek: lmao. . .i told u that was going to happen some day. . .hahahahahaha:D

Im so sorry you know that lol

Angeleyes
06-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Im so sorry you know that lol lol. . .whys that? i think its funny:D i have to tell him ALL the time to zip up!

pooch
06-28-2007, 08:26 PM
yeah, cuz he smells like cheese.

burnet44
06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Im really sorry you know that

Angeleyes
06-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Im really sorry you know that ive already had to tell him 4 times tonight to zip up cuz he forgot. . .lmao

Pudlugger
06-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Years ago when my eldest daugther was in high school we went to the open house to meet all the teachers. It was a little private high school in So. California and rather upscale and pretentious. Well, when I sat in the front of her math class to listen to the young teacher talk about his plans for the semester I was distracted by his zipper being down. I could see his white boxers! It was a real conflict. Should I raise my hand and tell him? Should I make some kind of signal? Maybe I should have walked him outside and had him zip it up. But no, I just sat there and watched his credibility go down the drain. Too bad. He was a sincere young man.:(

burnet44
06-29-2007, 12:04 AM
G was in S. Cal?

rangerjim
06-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Was moderating a discussion during Church service not too long ago. About 20 minutes in front of 300 people with the zip down. Didn't know it till I sat down and my wife puched me and laughed. Question is - is it against any commandments to let the boys loose during service, even by accident???

Gsquared
06-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim
Was moderating a discussion during Church service not too long ago. About 20 minutes in front of 300 people with the zip down. Didn't know it till I sat down and my wife puched me and laughed. Question is - is it against any commandments to let the boys loose during service, even by accident???
Yeah, I think it is, I used to let the "boys" out on purpose during church services and now I cant go back. Geesh, they are so nit picky