PDA

View Full Version : Cnn

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 09:58 PM
In a few minutes - CNN is doing a story on the flooding in central Texas....... right after Anderson Cooper....... "Liberty Hills" and "Marble Fall" they almost got it right.......

JasperDog94
06-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
In a few minutes - CNN is doing a story on the flooding in central Texas....... right after Anderson Cooper....... "Liberty Hills" and "Marble Fall" they almost got it right....... It's CNN...never let punctuation or facts get in the way of a good story.;)

3afan
06-28-2007, 06:01 AM
this nerd reporter on Ch 8 last night didnt know how to pronounce Brazos and she called it "King Possum Lake" :rolleyes:

piratebg
06-28-2007, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
In a few minutes - CNN is doing a story on the flooding in central Texas....... right after Anderson Cooper....... "Liberty Hills" and "Marble Fall" they almost got it right.......

Well, look at this way. It could have been Liberty Falls and Marble Hill. :D

CHS_CG
06-28-2007, 07:57 AM
I called LHPM yesterday on my way home. I just happened to change to a station that does ABC News at like 5:15 and I was like.. Yall made ABC news on the radio lol.

rockdale80
06-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It's CNN...never let punctuation or facts get in the way of a good story.;)

I would rather watch CNN than have a bunch of hack journalists lie and distort the truth to push their narrow minded movements in government.