PDA

View Full Version : So stupid its funny!

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 09:37 PM
i like Jack Black but Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny is so freaking stupid its funny. . .lol

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 09:40 PM
along the lines of being funny - Comedy Central has been airing reruns of Carlos Mencia (2005 episodes) OMG - the one last night was a take-off on Desperate Housewifes called Desperate LawnMowers...... it was hysterical....... that guy is too funny

District303aPastPlayer
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
along the lines of being funny - Comedy Central has been airing reruns of Carlos Mencia (2005 episodes) OMG - the one last night was a take-off on Desperate Housewifes called Desperate LawnMowers...... it was hysterical....... that guy is too funny

too bad he steals all his jokes, and almost gets his ass beat by not only joe rogan, but also George Lopez because of it...

pirate4state
06-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
too bad he steals all his jokes, and almost gets his ass beat by not only joe rogan, but also George Lopez because of it... :rolleyes: Oh who cares??? He isn't the first & I'm sure he won't be the last!

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Jack Black is incredible.

smustangs
06-27-2007, 11:36 PM
too bad he steals all his jokes, and almost gets his ass beat by not only joe rogan, but also George Lopez because of it...

i was thinkin the same thing joe rogan makes him look dumb on stage when he confronts him about it

44INAROW
06-28-2007, 08:36 AM

I don't know about all that drama - I just enjoy comedy - It makes sense though, cause I like George Lopez :p

99IHSMustang
07-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:rolleyes: Oh who cares??? He isn't the first & I'm sure he won't be the last!

I know if I was a comedian I would care. There is nothing worse than someone stealing your idea and trying to pass it off as your own. Carlos Menstealia is a joke..

By the words of George Lopez... "**** that puto"

eagles_victory
07-01-2007, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
i was thinkin the same thing joe rogan makes him look dumb on stage when he confronts him about it rogan is the one who ended up looking dumb

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
rogan is the one who ended up looking dumb

I don't think so. The video I saw made Ned look a little dumb.