Derrick Mason
John Kasay

What yall think im pretty pleased with the results

District303aPastPlayer
06-27-2007, 09:30 PM
you will get double the points with Colston and Brees

crzyjournalist03
06-27-2007, 09:51 PM
I have experimented with drafts for years, and come to the realization that any time you draft before the second week of the preseason, you're setting yourself up to be screwed when a star goes down with injury...maybe you luck out and he's not on your team, but guaranteed someone from the top two rounds won't be playing come start of the season.

LH Panther Mom
06-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I have experimented with drafts for years, and come to the realization that any time you draft before the second week of the preseason, you're setting yourself up to be screwed when a star goes down with injury...maybe you luck out and he's not on your team, but guaranteed someone from the top two rounds won't be playing come start of the season.
:foul: :foul: That happened to me when I got Benson. I was soooo excited, then he got hurt and was out for weeks. I got NADA from him. :(

crzyjournalist03
06-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: That happened to me when I got Benson. I was soooo excited, then he got hurt and was out for weeks. I got NADA from him. :(

I did that with Kurt Warner the year he got hurt Bulger took over. I'm telling ya, it happens EVERY year!!!

sinton66
06-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

The first year I played, I had Vick as my QB. He got hurt in like the second game and sat the whole season out. Ditto on the NADA.

carter08
06-27-2007, 10:21 PM
I played Fantasy Football for the first time last year. Actually, I signed up, aut drafted, got T.O., and got mad and never attempted to make any moves.

This year, I am confident.

piratebg
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
This is my first year so I'll just learn as I go. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
This is my first year so I'll just learn as I go. :) u can learn after the first matchup ;)

piratebg
06-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
u can learn after the first matchup ;)

hopefully not too much :)