PDA

View Full Version : This day is...............

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Dragging by SOOOOO SLOW............................

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Dragging by SOOOOO SLOW............................

I agree...it should have been over a long time ago!

I have been to Corpus for a meeting/training and back to AP.

AND my throat is sore. :mad:

pirate4state
06-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I have been to Corpus for a meeting/training and back to AP.

:( I have already taken care of my "to do list" for the day....

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 02:45 PM
I still have plenty to do, just absolutely no desire to do it.

I think I need an attitude adjustment. Heard any good jokes? I liked the dwarf one yesterday.

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 02:46 PM

I sure hope you're not getting sick :eek:
I have been trying to keep up with my "stack" on my desk - I am taking off next Thurs and Friday and I hope to be "caught up" before taking off.......... (yea, like that's gonna happen) :cool:

Originally posted by pirate4state
:( I have already taken care of my "to do list" for the day....
If you need some busy work, I can call and request a new will for you to prepare :D

pirate4state
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
I still have plenty to do, just absolutely no desire to do it.

I think I need an attitude adjustment. Heard any good jokes? I liked the dwarf one yesterday.

well yeah, but ya'll won't think it's funny, but i'll post it anyway :devil:

Jose & Carlos are panhandling on the street. Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day. Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.

Jose says "Look at your sign. It says: I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support".

Carlos looks at Jose's sign.

It reads "I only need another $10.00 to move back to my country."

:D :o :D

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 02:55 PM
well yeah, but ya'll won't think it's funny, but i'll post it anyway :devil:

Jose & Carlos are panhandling on the street. Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.

Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day. Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.

Jose says "Look at your sign. It says: I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support".

Carlos looks at Jose's sign.

It reads "I only need another $10.00 to move back to my country."

:D :o :D

:D

Lorey, where are you going? Doing anything fun?

pirate4state
06-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I sure hope you're not getting sick :eek:
I have been trying to keep up with my "stack" on my desk - I am taking off next Thurs and Friday and I hope to be "caught up" before taking off.......... (yea, like that's gonna happen) :cool:

If you need some busy work, I can call and request a new will for you to prepare :D

I'd be happy to prepare it - everyone needs a will. :)

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 03:09 PM

Lorey, where are you going? Doing anything fun?

not real sure - there is a slight chance we'll be going to Rockport for 1 night (depends if friend's house is full of "real family" or not) if they have room - we'll probably head that direction for a night or 2 - if so, I'll notify the necessary ladies ;)

I'd be happy to prepare it - everyone needs a will. :)
Rita - we have Wills - we had some good friends killed by a drunk driver in 1985 and they left behind an 18 month old son and they didn't have wills - We had ours prepared not long after that - how bout an oil and gas lease?? oh wait, I need to have some land 1st - never mind :D

jason
06-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Dragging by SOOOOO SLOW............................ no kidding, ive been trying to configure the windows server update service all day and im about sick of it...

pirate4state
06-27-2007, 03:34 PM
not real sure - there is a slight chance we'll be going to Rockport for 1 night (depends if friend's house is full of "real family" or not) if they have room - we'll probably head that direction for a night or 2 - if so, I'll notify the necessary ladies ;)

Rita - we have Wills - we had some good friends killed by a drunk driver in 1985 and they left behind an 18 month old son and they didn't have wills - We had ours prepared not long after that - how bout an oil and gas lease?? oh wait, I need to have some land 1st - never mind :D

I'm glad to hear that your affairs are in order. Everyone should have their affairs in order, but especially parents with young children!!

Oil & gas lease - snooze - please don't do that to me. :(

mustang04
06-27-2007, 03:36 PM

awwwe....does someone need a throat massage????

they are a very effective therapeutic treatment

3afan
06-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by jason
no kidding, ive been trying to configure the windows server update service all day and im about sick of it...

haha - get used to it ! its called a J-O-B!

jason
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
haha - get used to it ! its called a J-O-B! yeah, but when you cant figure something out, and to call microsoft is $280/hr, you're kinda screwed....

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Johnny called me last Weds afternoon about 5:20pm - (he's working for his older brother in Florida for the summer) He asked what I was doing - I told him I was literally walking in the door from work and about to start supper. He said "Oh, so you had to work late today too?" I reminded him that we are an hour behind so no, I left the office about 5:10 just like always. He said he had worked OVERTIME "cause some guy messed something up" "and he was there from 5:30 AM to 5:30 pm" I guess he was expecting me to stroke him and tell him how awful that was - I just said "Be sure and work your full 40 hours so you'll be sure and get the 3 or 4 hours at overtime (time and 1/2)" He was so funny - I wish I could of seen the expressions on his face - then his daddy got on the phone - with FINANCIAL ADVISE........ OMG - that was a priceless call. He has no idea I "spy" on him via WellsFargo.com activity on his debit card - he still hasnt' figured out how I know when and where he's played golf, eaten, bought supper and when he's filled up with gas.......... I can't wait until the 1st semester of college - he thought High School was tough lol...........
Oh yea, for you NASCAR fans, Johnny is going with Chad and his boss to Daytona for some race or something NASCAR related the weekend after the 4th - is that when Daytona500 is?

CHS_CG
06-27-2007, 04:34 PM

in the works of Kevin Fowler

I DONT WANT NO J-O-B!

CHS_CG
06-27-2007, 04:37 PM

Oh yea, for you NASCAR fans, Johnny is going with Chad and his boss to Daytona for some race or something NASCAR related the weekend after the 4th - is that when Daytona500 is?

No it is the Pepsi 400 but its held at Daytona... they do every race track/ speedway 2 times a year except road courses.:nerd:

44INAROW
06-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
No it is the Pepsi 400 but its held at Daytona... they do every race track/ speedway 2 times a year except road courses.:nerd:

cool - he's actually pretty excited about it - I think they are spending Thurs - Sunday at Daytona....... :)

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
awwwe....does someone need a throat massage????

they are a very effective therapeutic treatment

:thinking: hmmm, maybe so.

Actually, my mood is a bit better. I just had one of my favorite customers bring me a really sweet card and a dozen red roses just to say thanks and to let me know how much she appreciates me.

:)

mustang04
06-27-2007, 04:59 PM
:thinking: hmmm, maybe so.

Actually, my mood is a bit better. I just had one of my favorite customers bring me a really sweet card and a dozen red roses just to say thanks and to let me know how much she appreciates me.

:)

if we lived in the same town....i'd top that;) :kiss: :inlove:

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 05:00 PM
if we lived in the same town....i'd top that;) :kiss: :inlove:

lol...it's not nice to tease old women! :kiss: ;)

mustang04
06-27-2007, 05:02 PM
lol...it's not nice to tease old women! :kiss: ;)

and that's why i thank God you aint old!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2007, 05:12 PM
and that's why i thank God you aint old!!!!!

Have a good evening!

mustang04
06-27-2007, 05:20 PM

Have a good evening!

:D :D

District303aPastPlayer
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
i was up at 3:30 this morning getting ready for work... 5:30-3:30, then drove home... have been up ever since... quick whining