PDA

View Full Version : Lostaussie

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Did you see Beckville last year? I kinda wanna go see em this year. They look loaded this next season

lostaussie
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
no i didn't. saw several 1A games in the playoffs and Tatum in 2A. other than that it was all 3A. is Beckville 1A or 2A?. i know that
Lovelady was a beast in 1A last year along with Alto.

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Beckville is 2A, they make up a killer district with Juaquin

Txbroadcaster
06-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Beckville has a stud player in T.J Adams...last year ran into a rule problem on a transfer and it cost them a couple of games

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Beckville is 2A, they make up a killer district with Juaquin
They are 1A not 2A, not sure what I was doin there

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Beckville has a stud player in T.J Adams...last year ran into a rule problem on a transfer and it cost them a couple of games
Where did he xfer come?

lostaussie
06-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
They are 1A not 2A, not sure what I was doin there then they will go as far as Alto.............end of the line. Alto may be in their district?. i know they are all south of us in the same general area.

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
then they will go as far as Alto.............end of the line. Alto may be in their district?. i know they are all south of us in the same general area.
No, they are in a different district but Beckville will be able to give them a game.

hawkfan
06-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
then they will go as far as Alto.............end of the line. Alto may be in their district?. i know they are all south of us in the same general area.

Alto is not in their district, they are in ours, And Beckville should pray to God everyday that they are not in thier district. Beckville is in our track district, and they had some pretty good relays.