PDA

View Full Version : Ha

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 12:56 PM
By MELISSA VARGAS
Star-Telegram staff writer
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS -- Singing in the rain? Who knows?

But amid Tuesday evening's downpour, police were heard over the scanner discussing a man who was being detained after he was found outside walking his dog -- naked. A sobriety test registered a 0.22 blood-alcohol level, according to their chatter, well over double the driving limit.

A police spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Police were alerting animal control to come get the dog. The inebriated dog-walker -- even with borrowed jail attire -- wasn't going anywhere.

Melissa Vargas, 817-685-3888
mvargas@star-telegram.com

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 01:02 PM
singing in the rain is so much fun:D :D :D

pooch
06-27-2007, 02:07 PM
was it a weinie dog? :D

zebrablue2
06-27-2007, 08:44 PM
rain, rain go away. come back in two weeks, please...

charlesrixey
06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
By MELISSA VARGAS
Star-Telegram staff writer
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS -- Singing in the rain? Who knows?

But amid Tuesday evening's downpour, police were heard over the scanner discussing a man who was being detained after he was found outside walking his dog -- naked. A sobriety test registered a 0.22 blood-alcohol level, according to their chatter, well over double the driving limit.

A police spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Police were alerting animal control to come get the dog. The inebriated dog-walker -- even with borrowed jail attire -- wasn't going anywhere.

Melissa Vargas, 817-685-3888
mvargas@star-telegram.com

perhaps he had been busy when he decided to go take a walk? That would beg the question as to why he would be naked with a dog anyway

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
perhaps he had been busy when he decided to go take a walk? That would beg the question as to why he would be naked with a dog anyway lmao. . .thats a question i dont think i would want answered. but it is so much fun playing and singing in the rain. . .though ive never done it naked. . .hmmm. . .and even if i did i wouldnt have my dog with me. . .lol

charlesrixey
06-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
lmao. . .thats a question i dont think i would want answered. but it is so much fun playing and singing in the rain. . .though ive never done it naked. . .hmmm. . .and even if i did i wouldnt have my dog with me. . .lol

notice, i didn't offer my speculations!

;)

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
notice, i didn't offer my speculations!

;) and just what do u mean by that? lmao. . .hahaha

charlesrixey
06-27-2007, 10:26 PM
and just what do u mean by that? lmao. . .hahaha

i'll put it to you this way---- i don't want a puppy anymore!

crzyjournalist03
06-27-2007, 10:26 PM
. . .though ive never done it naked. . .hmmm. . .

So does that mean you'd consider it??? :D

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 10:55 PM
i'll put it to you this way---- i don't want a puppy anymore! awwww but puppies are sweet and adorable:D well until they pee in your bed or chew up your favorite pair of heels. . .lol

Angeleyes
06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
So does that mean you'd consider it??? :D sure. . .in my backyard with a 10 foot privacy fence and no body around:D

crzyjournalist03
06-27-2007, 10:59 PM
sure. . .in my backyard with a 10 foot privacy fence and no body around:D

then you'd have to use your camera to prove it!

burnet44
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
awwww but puppies are sweet and adorable:D well until they pee in your bed or chew up your favorite pair of heels. . .lol

the kind with pink noses?

lol

they dont chew your shoes

Gsquared
06-28-2007, 06:54 AM
awwww but puppies are sweet and adorable:D well until they pee in your bed or chew up your favorite pair of heels. . .lol
Your chewed my fav pair of shoes!!!

Angeleyes
06-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Your chewed my fav pair of shoes!!! :eek: well i only did that to get back at you cuz u chewed my favorite pair of . . . lol. . .im going to be nice and not say:D