PDA

View Full Version : Seatbelts AND Life jackets...

lepfan
06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
....some of y'all probably need to put on a life jacket when driving/riding around...at least until the water goes down. It is kind of like wearing a helmet while driving a motorcycle...if you wear a life jacket while driving and you do find yourself in a big pickle you will be prepared to at least float the river you have found yourself in. You can never be too cautious.

Emerson1
06-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Saw on the news just now Marble falls got it HARD. 15-20 inches of rain last night.

Gobbla2001
06-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
....some of y'all probably need to put on a life jacket when driving/riding around...at least until the water goes down. It is kind of like wearing a helmet while driving a motorcycle...if you wear a life jacket while driving and you do find yourself in a big pickle you will be prepared to at least float the river you have found yourself in. You can never be too cautious.

nah... I'm gunna wait until I drive over a bridge because I'm too busy paying attention to my phone and radio, almost drown, then sue the company for not putting life-jackets in their cars

lepfan
06-27-2007, 12:18 PM
That is a good strategy....LOL

LH Panther Mom
06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Saw on the news just now Marble falls got it HARD. 15-20 inches of rain last night.
Weather radio just went off and another wave is headed in. I didn't hear all of it, but did hear "Granite Shoals".

Gobbla2001
06-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2k3
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8544/accordionherologodp7.jpg

That game is very popular around Laredo right now... I hear "Rancho Grande" and "Guacamole" are pretty much everyones favorite songs on the game...

I read in the paper yesterday that a lot of Polka band members around Shiner were upset because it's geared more toword Tejano and has little Polka in it at all...

one said: "I can't understand a damn word on about 90% of them songs, I think it needs to be more of an equal oppurtunity game, where both styles of great ole accordion style music are featured, not just one"...

We'll see if Accordion Hero II gives 'em what they want...

lepfan
06-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

one said: "I can't understand a damn word on about 90% of them songs, I think it needs to be more of an equal oppurtunity game, where both styles of great ole accordion style music are featured, not just one"...

We'll see if Accordion Hero II gives 'em what they want... Well, I can't understand half of those square heads and what they say in a normal conversation... LOL ...especially when tey talk about toes tunderheads