PDA

View Full Version : Region 4 Information for Next Season

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-24-2002, 02:45 AM
Hey y'all. I have decided to volunteer my time, and with J2K's permission, I would like to take over the Region 4 section of the downlow.

Now, one of the first things i'll need is information about each team's returning starters on offense/defense, records, lettermen lost to graduation, etc. IF YOU HAVE IT. I COULD just simply wait for the next issue of "the bible" to come out, but if I can get a little bit ahead with some of the information, it'll make the job that much easier. The information will be used to make predictions on how teams will fare per district.

The other thing i'll need are pictures. I'd like to have a picture of each defending district champion in their respective district page. (like a picture of Burnet vs. Liberty Hill in the Dist. 25 page, and so on) Also, if someone could scan the Bandera Bulldogs team picture, i'd like to have that picture as the main picture in the Region 4 homepage.

I'll also have the "darkhorse list" for each district (when applicable) and a couple of "Region Darkhorses", teams who we might think not do well in the playoffs, but could surprise us and beat some good teams in the playoffs. Also, will have the standard predictions for each district, and "games of the week" where i'll discuss the game in as much detail as I possibly can, and predict a winner (WILL NOT PREDICT SCORE, ahem....Toby picking Rio Hondo to beat Port Isabel)

If all of this sounds good to you, please let me know. I'm open to ANY other suggestions you may have.