PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had...

Angeleyes
06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
one of those days when everyone around you seems to be so ignorant you just want to smack them upside the head?http://www.edgewise.org/Smilies/thwap.gif and they can't even hold an intelligent conversation so the best conversation you had all day was with yourself:hairpunk:

injuredinmelee
06-26-2007, 01:32 PM
everyday is like that with me but it might be my own anger issues.

Snydertigersrul
06-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
everyday is like that with me but it might be my own anger issues.

I'm working hard in my anger management class. Bob Knight is one of my classmates.

:)

charlesrixey
06-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
one of those days when everyone around you seems to be so ignorant you just want to smack them upside the head?http://www.edgewise.org/Smilies/thwap.gif and they can't even hold an intelligent conversation so the best conversation you had all day was with yourself:hairpunk:

all the time!

bobcat1
06-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Uh Yes Everyday!

Angeleyes
06-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
all the time!

Well, my day is finally over and i am on my way home to have a glass of wine, hot bubble bath and just freakin relax!!!:D :D :D

DU_stud04
06-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, my day is finally over and i am on my way home to have a glass of wine, hot bubble bath and just freakin relax!!!:D :D :D i love getting off of work at 3, i like my afternoon :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-26-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't talk to myself at all....You people might have some psychological problems you need to address before the anger management....

Angeleyes
06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't talk to myself at all....You people might have some psychological problems you need to address before the anger management.... lol. . .i get my best ideas from myself and of course my evil twin, Jackie, but shes only around when theres Patron around.but Jackie usually gets me into trouble and embarrsing situations. . . its a good thing we keep each others secrets:D

bobcat1
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Patron will make you say and do stuff:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
lol. . .i get my best ideas from myself and of course my evil twin, Jackie, but shes only around when theres Patron around.but Jackie usually gets me into trouble and embarrsing situations. . . its a good thing we keep each others secrets:D

Yeah, but Patron is a little too expensive, so I wouldn't be making company with Jackie very often.

Angeleyes
06-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Patron will make you say and do stuff:D and thats why i only drink it when im with someone i trust wont let me make a fool of myself:Di have many girlfriends that i would trust but only one guy:D