PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of where is....

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Where the heck is Adidas??? Is he on another trip with Ashley?

Who are some other MIA posters?

Bullaholic
DaHop (you don't post enough mister)

feel free to add to the list or not

Txbroadcaster
06-26-2007, 10:57 AM
buffy :(

DaHop72
06-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Bullaholic

feel free to add to the list or not :blush: :blush: :kiss:

carter08
06-26-2007, 10:59 AM
g$$ isn't around as much as usual

necks_c/09 posts like once a month. probably cause he knows I prove that everything he says is wrong.

Phantom Stang
06-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Bullaholic has proven to be a master of self restraint.

I see him on here a lot, but he hasn't posted since April!!:eek:

44INAROW
06-26-2007, 11:43 AM
RaiderRed is busy changing diapers :D

Emerson1
06-26-2007, 11:52 AM
I think he is in Vegas

crzyjournalist03
06-26-2007, 11:56 AM
I still miss the KING!!!

CHS_CG
06-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I still miss the KING!!!

BRING BACK THE KING!

lostaussie
06-26-2007, 02:25 PM
PPHS for govenor!!!!!!!

Snydertigersrul
06-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Bullaholic

feel free to add to the list or not

Where is Ranger Mom?

Ranger Mom
06-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Where is Ranger Mom?

What are you talking about? I have made about 30 posts just today!!

jason
06-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I still miss the KING!!! i talked to him on the phone today - he said he posts all the time......

Ranger Mom
06-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by jason
i talked to him on the phone today - he said he posts all the time......

He called me while I was on the phone with the Insurance company....I guess I will try and call him when I leave here!

jason
06-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He called me while I was on the phone with the Insurance company....I guess I will try and call him when I leave here! he said he's been calling but didn't think you recognized his number because you didn't answer...

Ranger Mom
06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
he said he's been calling but didn't think you recognized his number because you didn't answer...

I have it programmed in....but if he thought that, the little turd could have left a message!!

thatsminty
06-26-2007, 04:37 PM
where is my mind

GetRDoneStangs
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
stangGirl is back home today!! WooHoo!! I haven't seen my Meg since Graduation:( :eek:

But I can't wait to hear about her mission trip and the "cool" times in Denver!

Oh, and she has several graduation presents here so I am sure she will stop by as soon as she hits town!!!:D :D

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
stangGirl is back home today!! WooHoo!! I haven't seen my Meg since Graduation:( :eek:

But I can't wait to hear about her mission trip and the "cool" times in Denver!

Oh, and she has several graduation presents here so I am sure she will stop by as soon as she hits town!!!:D :D she must be going nuts on the plan not being able to text :D

still trying to figure out if i can meet ya'll at Garner ;)

GetRDoneStangs
06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
she must be going nuts on the plan not being able to text :D

COOL deal!! (Cool River too!!!) :clap:

Yea, she was late out of Denver and then nearly bumped at DFW...because they where over weight!!!:eek::eek::eek:

So Meg was to get bumped to meet wieght limits???:thinking: :thinking::eek::eek:

Actually, it was "over booked" as all the airlines do and she had re-scheduled her return and was one of the last to book for the flight..

Anyway..she was in Abilene a while ago, so she made her fight as scheduled!!

stangGirl2007
06-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

Yea, she was late out of Denver and then nearly bumped at DFW...because they where over weight!!!:eek::eek::eek:

So Meg was to get bumped to meet wieght limits???:thinking: :thinking::eek::eek:

Actually, it was "over booked" as all the airlines do and she had re-scheduled her return and was one of the last to book for the flight..

Anyway..she was in Abilene a while ago, so she made her fight as scheduled!!

It's so weird to be back in Texas after a month! The only problem I had in Denver was having to get my carry on searched but other than that I everything went smoothe. I had quite a delay in Dallas and I think we changed gates about 5 million times!:rolleyes: I am so glad they fixed the weight issue or I would have just been boarding my flight right about now!!:eek:

mwynn05
06-26-2007, 07:24 PM
he said he's been calling but didn't think you recognized his number because you didn't answer... i need to talk to him...its been a while

lostaussie
06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
i need to talk to him...its been a while he could at least pm his buds so we know who he is:D

44INAROW
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
It's so weird to be back in Texas after a month! The only problem I had in Denver was having to get my carry on searched but other than that I everything went smoothe. I had quite a delay in Dallas and I think we changed gates about 5 million times!:rolleyes: I am so glad they fixed the weight issue or I would have just been boarding my flight right about now!!:eek:

Welcome back to God's country Meg..... glad you had a safe flight - :)

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

My buddy got his searched in Denver International while we were trying to leave after his bachelor week and he had a blowup doll in it. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

44INAROW
06-26-2007, 10:09 PM
she must be going nuts on the plan not being able to text :D

when is the Garner trip? KMOL TV in San Antonio is reporting the park rangers are watching the campgrounds closely - might start evacuating soon due to flooding......

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
when is the Garner trip? KMOL TV in San Antonio is reporting the park rangers are watching the campgrounds closely - might start evacuating soon due to flooding...... not til mid july