PDA

View Full Version : Miss one day and see what happens!!!

Buckeye80
02-20-2004, 12:33 PM
I sure do wish I could have gotten a donating member tag. I'm not on here for a day and a half and I miss my chance. I'll catch you guys next time
By the by, I love the T-Shirt idea!

Phil C
02-20-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm sure that Adm will be glad to accept your donation. Better late than never. :)

Ranger Mom
02-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Buckeye, I still plan on sending mine in.

I set up paypal to deduct from my bank, but I had to wait 2 or 3 days for them to deposit two small amounts in my account and then I have to log back in and let them know what those amounts were. I just checked my account and the deposit is there, but it is showing as one amount right now, and will until tomorrow.

Buckeye80
02-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Ranger Mom:

I set up paypal to deduct from my bank, but I had to wait 2 or 3 days for them to deposit two small amounts in my account and then I have to log back in and let them know what those amounts were. I just checked my account and the deposit is there, but it is showing as one amount right now, and will until tomorrow.But the PayPal icon is gone. What to do? Oh the humanity!! frown

poncho
02-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Buckeye80:

Ranger Mom:

I set up paypal to deduct from my bank, but I had to wait 2 or 3 days for them to deposit two small amounts in my account and then I have to log back in and let them know what those amounts were. I just checked my account and the deposit is there, but it is showing as one amount right now, and will until tomorrow.But the PayPal icon is gone. What to do? Oh the humanity!! :(Send the Adm. an email. He might except it. :)

Ranger Mom
02-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Ah!!! I see your dilema now. It's actually my dilema too as I don't know where to go from here!!

Phil C
02-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Just email Administrator. He will let you know an address where to send the donation. I am mailing mine next Friday on payday. :)

Bandera YaYa
02-20-2004, 02:31 PM
What the heck are ya'll talking about???????