PDA

View Full Version : I've been busy... also watching History Channel too.

SintonFan
06-25-2007, 10:03 PM
This new job keeps me busy. Good thing, I guess. :)
I watched a show on the History Channel recently about the end of the world and it was depressing. It turns out the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012 according to several really old prognosticators. I've been picking my nose hairs just in case. You never get second chance to make a first impression...

DDBooger
06-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I watched a show on the History Channel recently about the end of the world and it was depressing. It turns out the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012 according to several really old prognosticators. I've been picking my nose hairs just in case. You never get second chance to make a first impression... heard the same thing SF, something about the earth crossing in to the southern hemisphere of the galaxy that like on earth changes direction and possibly can turn the earth upside down or some garbage like that. hope its wrong:eek: :mad:

SintonFan
06-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
heard the same thing SF, something about the earth crossing in to the southern hemisphere of the galaxy that like on earth changes direction and possibly can turn the earth upside down or some garbage like that. hope its wrong:eek: :mad:
Dang! You get a decent job and "BLAMO"!:mad: :D

luvhoops34
06-25-2007, 10:28 PM
I watched a show on the History Channel recently about the end of the world and it was depressing. It turns out the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012 according to several really old prognosticators. I've been picking my nose hairs just in case. You never get second chance to make a first impression...

Picking your nose hairs?? TMI

Highschoolfan78
06-25-2007, 10:30 PM

The Mayans calender ends that day

luvhoops34
06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
The Mayans calender ends that day

Did any of y'all see Apocalypto?

Highschoolfan78
06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Did any of y'all see Apocalypto?

yeah, I did. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing though

luvhoops34
06-25-2007, 10:40 PM
yeah, I did. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing though

I did too, at first. Until you realize that it wasn't meant to be a true story. If you look at it that way, then it's a cool movie.

Highschoolfan78
06-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I did too, at first. Until you realize that it wasn't meant to be a true story. If you look at it that way, then it's a cool movie.

Definitely... you can't really watch that movie historically really.

luvhoops34
06-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Definitely... you can't really watch that movie historically really.

Ya' think?:D ;)

Highschoolfan78
06-25-2007, 11:38 PM
ok maybe a dumb statement... haha... Just like The Patriot was horribly off track... Good movies though]

RiverRat19
06-26-2007, 07:51 AM
So was Braveheart... but creative license is what makes some stories more appealing.

As far as the end of the world... if it is due to divine action or cosmic activity, we poor mortals can have little influence so why worry?