and it's depressing so far =(

Bob Dylan isn't helping either.

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
my first year.

First year of what? and why is it depressing?

On the other thread I saw that you are near Sinton, so what is going on w/you?

thatsminty
06-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
First year of what? and why is it depressing?

On the other thread I saw that you are near Sinton, so what is going on w/you?

without football =(
I mean it's there, yes, but he's not there =(

yeah, near Sinton--but thank GOD not IN Sinton. My whereabouts arent all that important. But, I am busy...how're you?

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2007, 03:29 PM
without football =(

yeah, near Sinton--but thank GOD not IN Sinton. My whereabouts arent all that important. But, I am busy...how're you?

Staying pretty busy as well. If you are fairly close, we should try to meet some day for lunch, ice cream or just hang out and laugh at people outside Walmart.;)

I was outside my office this morning and had a good laugh. There were these two "older" women trying to get into a car right in front of me. The one trying to get into the driver's side door finally yelled at the other one over the roof that they were trying to get into the wrong car. They were parked two spots over. I could see me doing that some day.:D

thatsminty
06-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Staying pretty busy as well. If you are fairly close, we should try to meet some day for lunch, ice cream or just hang out and laugh at people outside Walmart.;)

I was outside my office this morning and had a good laugh. There were these two "older" women trying to get into a car right in front of me. The one trying to get into the driver's side door finally yelled at the other one over the roof that they were trying to get into the wrong car. They were parked two spots over. I could see me doing that some day.:D
OMG

the top of my computer says: Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Aransas County ISD

:o

AP Panther Fan
06-25-2007, 03:35 PM
OMG

the top of my computer says: Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Aransas County ISD

:o

Well, part of Aransas Pass is in Aransas County...we are actually in three...Aransas, San Patricio and Nueces. Way too much info, I know.

So you aren't having much fun in Rockport?

thatsminty
06-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, part of Aransas Pass is in Aransas County...we are actually in three...Aransas, San Patricio and Nueces. Way too much info, I know.

So you aren't having much fun in Rockport?

of course I am.
I luff it here.

Gobbla2001
06-26-2007, 07:40 AM
of course I am.
I luff it here.

I can be there to make you NOT luff it in one hour...

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 09:15 AM
without football =(

yeah, near Sinton--but thank GOD not IN Sinton. My whereabouts arent all that important. But, I am busy...how're you? LOL. I should totally call you and freak you out!!

I like APPF's idea of sitting outside Wal-Mart and laughing at people and well, if we are in AP/Ingleside they'll be plenty to laugh at. :D :devil: :p

Gobbla2001
06-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
if we are in AP/Ingleside they'll be plenty to laugh at. :D :devil: :p

:eek:

AP Panther Fan
06-26-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
if we are in AP/Ingleside they'll be plenty to laugh at. :D :devil: :p

You are lucky that I am slow on the take this morning....given a few more hours sleep and another cup of coffee, I could come back with some "sharp" wit about Sintonites.;) :D

I am trying to figure out what she is doing on the Aransas County ISD school servers though. Initially when she said near Sinton (and locked up on another thread) I immediately thought of your restitution center...sorry Mandy.:D

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 09:27 AM
You are lucky that I am slow on the take this morning....given a few more hours sleep and another cup of coffee, I could come back with some "sharp" wit about Sintonites.;) :D

I am trying to figure out what she is doing on the Aransas County ISD school servers though. Initially when she said near Sinton (and locked up on another thread) I immediately thought of your restitution center...sorry Mandy.:D

ROFL!!! :clap: :clap: Good one. You could just say that at least ya'll still have a Wal-Mart. ;)

Gobbla2001
06-26-2007, 09:28 AM
isn't ingleside about to hit it big building wind-turbines? thought I heard that on the radio yesterday...

pirate4state
06-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
isn't ingleside about to hit it big building wind-turbines? thought I heard that on the radio yesterday... yeah there was an article in the Caller Times this morning

AP Panther Fan
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
isn't ingleside about to hit it big building wind-turbines? thought I heard that on the radio yesterday...

I saw it on the news this morning, but only caught a portion of it. Will take a look at the Caller Times...I was wondering where it will be located (NAVSTA?).

carter08
06-26-2007, 10:06 AM
my first year.

Impossible.

Bob helps all. There is nothing he cannot do.

http://www.rocklibrary.com/images/EntityImages/1000/1076/Bob%20Dylan%205.3.66.jpg

thatsminty
06-26-2007, 03:06 PM
I can be there to make you NOT luff it in one hour...

trust me, this post alone has already made it unpleasant

sinton66
06-26-2007, 07:38 PM

Don't think it's building, I think it's supposed to be a blade testing facility. Paper said only 8-10 permanent jobs. But, the place is going to cost $20M.