PDA

View Full Version : Madisonville?

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Anybody see them last year? Look like they could stir things up

No Show Jones
06-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Anybody see them last year? Look like they could stir things up The Whaley brothers are GOOD. Chris will be committing to Texas.

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by No Show Jones
The Whaley brothers are GOOD. Chris will be committing to Texas.
I keep reading about the running back Whaley, almost went and saw them last year, what info do you have on the other?

mwynn05
06-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Anybody see them last year? Look like they could stir things up I think they are going to be GOOD....there lying low right now but they will make some noise if they stay healthy and everyone stays eligible...i will take them to win our district

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I think they are going to be GOOD....there lying low right now but they will make some noise if they stay healthy and everyone stays eligible...i will take them to win our district
I might have to make some changes to my schedule and go see them play, maybe against Palestine

mwynn05
06-25-2007, 11:33 AM
I might have to make some changes to my schedule and go see them play, maybe against Palestine hmm they play in Fairfield this year

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
hmm they play in Fairfield this year
How is FF gonna be this year? Could come to that game and eat at Sams!!!

charlesrixey
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
How is FF gonna be this year? Could come to that game and eat at Sams!!!

sams is good, but i think Fairfield will be much less so this year

they have a good bit returning, but i don't think it's enough to overcome the district they are in

eagles_victory
06-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
sams is good, but i think Fairfield will be much less so this year

they have a good bit returning, but i don't think it's enough to overcome the district they are in we wont be very good this year but Sams will be good as always... Whaley will run all over us... I saw him play Rusk in the playoffs last year in Nacogdoches one of the best high school football games ive ever seen and Whaley put on a show of all shows he had to have over 350 yards but Justin Sterns kept leading Rusk back... but this kid Whaley is every bit as good as advertised

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
we wont be very good this year but Sams will be good as always... Whaley will run all over us... I saw him play Rusk in the playoffs last year in Nacogdoches one of the best high school football games ive ever seen and Whaley put on a show of all shows he had to have over 350 yards but Justin Sterns kept leading Rusk back... but this kid Whaley is every bit as good as advertised
EV, I keep hearing that Mack Brown is recruiting this kid pretty hard, have you hear this?

eagles_victory
06-25-2007, 12:48 PM
EV, I keep hearing that Mack Brown is recruiting this kid pretty hard, have you hear this? yea i have heard that and i think its a good move this kid has power and speed not extremely fast but not going to get caught from behind... and he is just nearly impossible to bring down in the open field... reminds me some of what i saw from Adrian Peterson in his high school days

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 12:52 PM
yea i have heard that and i think its a good move this kid has power and speed not extremely fast but not going to get caught from behind... and he is just nearly impossible to bring down in the open field... reminds me some of what i saw from Adrian Peterson in his high school days
Ive seen that comparrison twice on TOC

eagles_victory
06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Ive seen that comparrison twice on TOC AD was faster then Whaley is and more of a home run hitter but Whaley is harder to tackle and is a better power runner imo

Last year Madisonvilles coachs son was the qb and he was a punk kid and i think he held them back im not sure if hes returning this year but they will be much better without him if he did graduate

Gsquared
06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
AD was faster then Whaley is and more of a home run hitter but Whaley is harder to tackle and is a better power runner imo

Last year Madisonvilles coachs son was the qb and he was a punk kid and i think he held them back im not sure if hes returning this year but they will be much better without him if he did graduate
I think that kid is coming back, will be a senior.

eagles_victory
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
I think that kid is coming back, will be a senior. coach calls way too many plays for him just because he is his son and the kid threw the biggest fit after the loss to Rusk i was truely embarassed for his friends and family

Gsquared
06-26-2007, 08:57 AM
threw his helmet etc..?

eagles_victory
06-26-2007, 09:55 AM
threw his helmet etc..? yea threw his helmet then dove on the ground and so on and so fourth

Gsquared
06-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Good lord, basically threw a hissy fit? Id laught that kid out of the stadium

eagles_victory
06-26-2007, 10:28 PM
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=44799&sport=1

KATS
06-27-2007, 06:05 AM
Whoever said this kid is not fast is crazy.
Ran 10.6 in track.

When we play them we are putting 9 in the box and will dare them like crazy to throw the ball.

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by KATS
Whoever said this kid is not fast is crazy.
Ran 10.6 in track.

When we play them we are putting 9 in the box and will dare them like crazy to throw the ball.
Can they throw at all?

eagles_victory
06-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Can they throw at all? they beat us 35-18 i think last year with 357 rushing yards and 0 passing yards.... i never said he wasnt fast i just said he didnt have extremely great speed and i said he wasnt as fast as Peterson in high school but i definitly never called him slow he runs a 4.5

Gsquared
06-27-2007, 09:27 AM
they beat us 35-18 i think last year with 357 rushing yards and 0 passing yards.... i never said he wasnt fast i just said he didnt have extremely great speed and i said he wasnt as fast as Peterson in high school but i definitly never called him slow he runs a 4.5
4.5 at 205 or 210 lbs. Thats dangerous

No Show Jones
06-27-2007, 09:29 AM
He looks slow on film as do all runners that tall.

87 TIGER
06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I saw him last year, they beat us 21-20 I believe. He is a really good RB, to have a chance to beat them you have got to stop him.
I don't remember them passing much.