PDA

View Full Version : No excuses for Marlin

cunbed10
09-15-2003, 08:48 AM
As far as #2Tank Smith, and #4 D'Nerian Wrighter being injured, we won't use that as excuses for the 0-2 start, we've played two great teams, and we were in these games, turnovers, and poor decision making, but as a whole, the young QB looks good, and is exceeding everyone's expectations, defensively the Dogs have a slip every now and then, but overall we will be okay, so if we are not living up to everyone's expectation now, we will later, trust me!

BIG19
09-15-2003, 09:09 AM
Hang in there Marlin.... Things will start to turn around soon enough. When do you expect your injured to return? Hope both return healthy and very soon!

MARLINFAN
09-15-2003, 07:16 PM
as far as marlin goes the team is still strong, we started out bad before and came back to make a great finish so i dont think anyone should be worried

Pudlugger
09-15-2003, 07:33 PM
MARLINFAN:
as far as marlin goes the team is still strong, we started out bad before and came back to make a great finish so i dont think anyone should be worriedMarlin was 11-3 in 2000 win La Grange beat them in a thriller 35-29 at Waco ISD. Don't count these kids out, they will go deep in the play-offs. I would really be jazzed to have a shot at them in round three again this year. wink

espn1
09-15-2003, 07:34 PM
Hang in there. I know yall got the skills.

29x281
09-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Playing a tough schedule will pay dividends in the long run. Much respect to Marlin for being on the opposite end of the spectrum from Liberty Hill.

LH will probably take a 9-0 record into the last game of the year vs Burnet, and they won't have any clue how good they really are.

espn1
09-15-2003, 08:03 PM
29x281:
Playing a tough schedule will pay dividends in the long run. Much respect to Marlin for being on the opposite end of the spectrum from Liberty Hill.

LH will probably take a 9-0 record into the last game of the year vs Burnet, and they won't have any clue how good they really are.I've been saying it all year and I'm sticking with it. Llano is going to beat Liberty Hill.

Old Tiger
09-15-2003, 08:52 PM
I have a feeling district will be a whole different story for Marlin.

thunder
09-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Is tank going to play in the game against burnet?

As for llano over liberty hill only time will tell. L.H. is yet to fire on all cylinders.

theyoefnshow
09-15-2003, 10:10 PM
What is the extent of his injury and #4? I mean in all reality, the Burnet/Ennis games, yeah they are important but if you gotta save him til district or beyond,....isn't it a safer investment?

PAINTBALL
09-15-2003, 10:49 PM
29x281:

LH will probably take a 9-0 record into the last game of the year vs Burnet, and they won't have any clue how good they really are.Liberty Hill may not make the playoffs this year. Ilook at LLano and Wimberly to be the toughest games for Burnet this year in District.

MARLINFAN
09-16-2003, 12:18 AM
WELL AS FAR AS THE REST OF THE NON DISTRICT GAMES GO I DONT THINK YOU WILL SEE #4 OR # 2 UNTIL DISTRICT. THEY MAY BE BACK FOR ENNIS BUT THEY MIGHT NOT PLAY

GreatBigBurnetFan
09-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Hi MarlinFan,
It would indeed be sad if Marlin is not back at full strength. Marlin is a great team with real quality young men. We at Burnet would like to play
them at their best. We sure hope to be back to
full strength too!
GreatBigBurnetFan

cunbed10
09-16-2003, 10:06 AM
Hey! Young World, Tank had his knee scoped 15Sepo3, but I am almost sure we won't see Tank until the Rockdale game, and probably the same for D Wrighter #4, so we will be hobbled, but we will compete, as far as Burnet, and Ennis, I still believe this will be great games, just because of the 3 teams involved....Marlin,Burnet, and Ennis, gives me chill bumps, just looking at the names of each school.... Are u red e 4 sum football.

Tiny
09-16-2003, 11:57 AM
<small>[ September 16, 2003, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Tiny ]</small>

Tiny
09-16-2003, 11:59 AM
PAINTBALL:

29x281:

LH will probably take a 9-0 record into the last game of the year vs Burnet, and they won't have any clue how good they really are.Liberty Hill may not make the playoffs this year. Ilook at LLano and Wimberly to be the toughest games for Burnet this year in District.LH will make the playoffs this year!! And this is the year of the DAWGS EVERMAN DAWGS

Hazben
09-16-2003, 01:02 PM
After seeing first hand on Lh they should be in the position to make the playoffs now llano still has a pretty tough district to compete with i believe it is to early to tell about Llano. Lampasas shall be a good determing factor on how well they will perform throughout the rest of the season.