PDA

View Full Version : Homemade stuffed-crust pizza...

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2007, 08:46 PM
My first attempt, but that's what we're having tonight. Hamburger, spicy sausage, canadian bacon & pepperoni for the beast (youngest son is gone to Granny's). Add jalapenos, green peppers, onions & mushrooms to the one lhpd & I will share. :D I hope it's good.

Angeleyes
06-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
My first attempt, but that's what we're having tonight. Hamburger, spicy sausage, canadian bacon & pepperoni for the beast (youngest son is gone to Granny's). Add jalapenos, green peppers, onions & mushrooms to the one lhpd & I will share. :D I hope it's good. dont forget to set a place for me. . .im on my way:D

shankbear
06-24-2007, 08:53 PM
How far fro Orange to LH????? That sounds so freeeeeekin good.

Emerson1
06-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I might need to suggest this to my mom

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Hubby and the boys were gone all week, so today I asked the beast what sounded good. Of course, since Boy Scout camp didn't serve pizza last week, that was his choice. He suggested I make it instead of ordering in. :doh: :doh: Uhm....okay....haven't made pizza in years. Off to the store I went. I called as I was checking out to make sure the toppings were okay with him. Apparently, when he said "make", he meant frozen. :D :doh: Eh....it's all good. I made him help assemble. ;)

sinton66
06-24-2007, 09:33 PM
FROZEN???? Aren't kids supposed to be the ones with imagination?? Sounds good, LHPM, hope it turns out ok.;)

carter08
06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Hubby and the boys were gone all week, so today I asked the beast what sounded good. Of course, since Boy Scout camp didn't serve pizza last week, that was his choice. He suggested I make it instead of ordering in. :doh: :doh: Uhm....okay....haven't made pizza in years. Off to the store I went. I called as I was checking out to make sure the toppings were okay with him. Apparently, when he said "make", he meant frozen. :D :doh: Eh....it's all good. I made him help assemble. ;)

Which camp was it?

Maybe I've been there.

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Which camp was it?

Maybe I've been there.
Uhm, I forget the name, but it's at Bastrop.

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
FROZEN???? Aren't kids supposed to be the ones with imagination?? Sounds good, LHPM, hope it turns out ok.;)
Well, Pizza Hut is better, but it was good. :)

carter08
06-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Uhm, I forget the name, but it's at Bastrop.

Lost Pines?

Never been there though.

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Lost Pines?

Never been there though.
Yes, that's it. They went to Davis Mountains last summer.

carter08
06-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Yes, that's it. They went to Davis Mountains last summer.

oh. I loved that place.

There were some hot chicks on the staff.