PDA

View Full Version : where is all the kennedale talk???

jason
11-01-2003, 11:35 AM
they take 1 loss and they all disappear....lol

Matthew328
11-01-2003, 11:37 AM
LOL good question...I am still in shock that Glen Rose pulled it off

vet93
11-01-2003, 11:47 AM
Better for Kennedale in the long run to lose this game than to make the same mistakes in the playoffs where one off game and you are gone. I still think that they are a wonderfully talented team that is a threat to take the DI title. I don't think that Glen Rose can mount the emotional energy to take Everman after an emotional win over Kennedale. Just my .02!

Matthew328
11-01-2003, 11:49 AM
I agree a loss for Kennedale may be a blessing in disguise..

Chief Woodman
11-01-2003, 11:52 AM
Kennedale will be region 1, divison II, not division I. Just waiting to see if they are the 1 seed or the 2 seed from the district.
Yes, they have made this mistake the last two years in the playoffs, underestimating someone or overestimating themselves. Losing now actually makes them more dangerous to face in the playoffs, IMHO.

Da Mules
11-01-2003, 11:58 AM
jason, bleedgreen was on the board last night talking about it, and he didn't talk smack before or after the game. If Glen Rose makes the playoffs, I doubt they would want to face Kennedale again, I also doubt they are looking forward to next year's rematch. I sure as h*ll wouldn't talk smack to them now after their loss, if we were gonna play them next week.

Matthew328
11-01-2003, 12:00 PM
I did see bleedgreen and a couple of other regular Kennedale posters on here...it is just the other Kennedale posters that likely will be gone for a week...

vet93
11-01-2003, 12:05 PM
Sorry about the mistake...I knew that they were d2...I just didn't bother to actually read my post before I hit "reply".

Chief Woodman:
Kennedale will be region 1, divison II, not division I. Just waiting to see if they are the 1 seed or the 2 seed from the district.
Yes, they have made this mistake the last two years in the playoffs, underestimating someone or overestimating themselves. Losing now actually makes them more dangerous to face in the playoffs, IMHO.

CatsDen
11-04-2003, 07:00 AM
Sorry I haven't been on to eat my crow, but I'm back now. I have to first say congrats to the Glen Rose players for playing a great game! Feaster looked great and should take All-District honors without a doubt (now that I've seen him play). Riggs was good, but Frazee really worked Kennedale over. Congrats again for a great game!

SNUFFY
11-04-2003, 09:28 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO GR THEY MUST HAVE PLAYED THERE BEST GAME ALL YEAR. THEY SHREDDED OUR DEFENCE FOR 2 1/2 QUARTERS, IT WASN'T TILL MIDWAY THOUGH THE 3RD QUARTER THAT WE GOT OUR ACT TOGETHER, AND THEN IT WAS TO LATE. I DON'T THINK THAT EVERMAN WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THOUGH. THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BLESSING THOUGH, WE KNOW WE CAN BE BEAT. I LOOK FOR KENNEDALES COACHES TO MAKE A FEW ADJUSTMENTS THAT WILL HELP US MAKE A DEEP RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS. GOOD LUCK WILDKATS!!!!!

KTownBalla
11-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Glen Rose played a great game, and they did their homework on us...