PDA

View Full Version : Corpus rain

CalallenWildcat
06-24-2007, 02:39 PM
It just doesn't go away!

Ray_BearKat
06-24-2007, 02:49 PM
same here in the valley...rained almost all yesterday and this morning. looks like the sun is gonna finally come out for a bit though.

sinton66
06-24-2007, 03:00 PM
We've had 2.13 inches in the current 24 hour period.

44INAROW
06-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Same here in Cuero - I think it's rained everyday for 10 days now - not complaing though - it's come in intervals so it's been good soaking rains but not enough to cause any damage. We drove up to Austin yesterday and it was a beautiful drive - everything is so green and lush looking.... We were going to stop and eat at G2 and Crabman's favorite BBQ place in Luling but the town was PACKED due to the Watermelon Thump so we ate in Lockhart - was OK but not near as good as Luling :p

pirate4state
06-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Same here in Cuero - I think it's rained everyday for 10 days now - not complaing though - it's come in intervals so it's been good soaking rains but not enough to cause any damage. We drove up to Austin yesterday and it was a beautiful drive - everything is so green and lush looking.... We were going to stop and eat at G2 and Crabman's favorite BBQ place in Luling but the town was PACKED due to the Watermelon Thump so we ate in Lockhart - was OK but not near as good as Luling :p :doh: :doh: :doh: Dang, forgot about the Watermelon Thump. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: Crap, crap, crap!!!

luvhoops34
06-24-2007, 05:57 PM
I got back from 5 pts about an hour ago. It's bright and sunny here in OG. We had a heavy rain this morning and into the lunch hour. :D

sinton66
06-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Same here in Cuero - I think it's rained everyday for 10 days now - not complaing though - it's come in intervals so it's been good soaking rains but not enough to cause any damage. We drove up to Austin yesterday and it was a beautiful drive - everything is so green and lush looking.... We were going to stop and eat at G2 and Crabman's favorite BBQ place in Luling but the town was PACKED due to the Watermelon Thump so we ate in Lockhart - was OK but not near as good as Luling :p

Black's in Lockhart?

44INAROW
06-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Black's in Lockhart?

That's where I wanted to go - hubby chose the Chisolm Trail right on 183 - it was pretty good...... lots of folks in there eating...

sinton66
06-24-2007, 06:52 PM
That's where I wanted to go - hubby chose the Chisolm Trail right on 183 - it was pretty good...... lots of folks in there eating...

I've seen it but haven't tried it yet.

piratebg
06-24-2007, 07:03 PM
My wife and I were asleep at about 11:30 when my sister in law called us and asked what the weather was like outside. My wife looked up and said it's sunny with no clouds. All she did was pick her head up, look at the window, and saw sunlight. She didn't acually look outside. Five to ten minutes later, the thunder started. :)

piratebg
06-24-2007, 07:04 PM
I was told there was a funnel cloud spotted in Corpus. It got pretty windy in Sinton there for a while, too.