PDA

View Full Version : Ikea

ILS1
06-24-2007, 02:00 PM
In live in Round Rock and today was the first and LAST time I will go to that store!!! First, that kinda furniture is not my cup of tea. Looks cheaply made but is VERY heavily priced!!! Plus, you need GPS to get out of that store. All the signs in there make you go round and round in circles. You always end up back where you started from!! I got so frustrated that I just went to where I felt the exit would be and I found my way out!!! WHEW!!!!!!! It just gave me a headache!!!!

:eek: :eek:

Txbroadcaster
06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
I have to disagree about the prices..most IMO is priced VERY well..and seems to be made well enough

coiled2strike
06-24-2007, 02:22 PM
my wife and i both love ikea...not the greatest quality, but nice enough...and i think the prices are very reasonable...putting everything together is a bit of a hassle

CalallenWildcat
06-24-2007, 02:31 PM
I love IKEA. Low quality, but it's well-priced. I also like the emphasis on economizing space.

Ray_BearKat
06-24-2007, 02:33 PM
IMO, I'd almost call the prices cheap for stuff there...about the style you have to like contemporary stuff. The quality is actually okay IMO, the way they get to charge less for it is that you have to assemble it yourself.

Matthew328
06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
IKEA is evil....I always leave with too much crap when I go....very reasonably priced I furnished my apartment except for the bed for less than 500

Emerson1
06-24-2007, 05:26 PM
I went to "The Dump" yesterday. It's a big warehouse that buys overstocked furniture and stuff like that. They have $1100 mattresses for $399 and a lot of cheaply priced furniture. I think there is one in Houston aswell.

charlesrixey
06-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
my wife and i both love ikea...not the greatest quality, but nice enough...and i think the prices are very reasonable...putting everything together is a bit of a hassle

My wife and i fell in love with IKEA when we went to the frisco store

we both resolved to buy our furniture there when we move back home

after living on the east coast, the prices don't concern me