PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Texas Rangers...

JasperDog94
06-23-2007, 06:06 PM
...on winning the Silver Boot this year.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
...on winning the Silver Boot this year. The years the Rangers win it the Astros turn their season around and make the playoffs :confused:

JasperDog94
06-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
The years the Rangers win it the Astros turn their season around and make the playoffs :confused: I just don't see it happening for the Astros this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-24-2007, 10:58 AM
ARLINGTON -- The Astros haven't consistently beaten any particular kind of team this season -- bad teams, good teams, middle-of-the-road teams. So it really should come as no surprise that they have dropped two games against the club with the worst record in the American League, just a few days after losing two of three to one of the better teams in the Junior Circuit.

The Astros are now 12 games under .500 at 31-43 and continue to sink in the National League Central standings. They're also one loss away from being swept by a team that is last in its division. By Alyson Footer / MLB.com

This writer feels the Astros should have swept the Rangers, she dont realize they will have the same record as the Astros after today so it was'nt a sure win for the Astros in this series like she making it out to be
:D

Keith7
06-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Go Rangers!! Champions of Texas.. Jamey Wright for MVP!